Rep points

I accually do see one thing that the dots might be useful for......If someone is known for giving accurate and facual information then they have more of of something. That way greenlighters would be able to identify who knows what they're talking about and who's just talking street myths and thier own tolerance.

Regardless either way, people should take peoples words with a grain of salt and not go on one persons advice. I have seen some pretty shitty advice on here, but it always gets corrected....i just hope in time.

'This.' Two gold stars for you!

I don't care rep points because they led to unnecessary drama, and even people being banned. It's much more peaceful here without that crap.

I really hope this place doesn't move in that direction. Its one of the points that has attracted me here was the lack of judgment scores. I feel that society judges addicts and alcoholics like me enough with reputation scores and i feel im away from that when i come here.

I think it just leads to people getting arrogant and stuck up like their somebody cause they have alot of little green stars.

If you have been on here for a little time, you can tell who are the people that are knowledgable and those that mostly talk out there ass. If your brand new and looking for info here, then a smart person would proceed with caution cause its the internet and any dumbass can put anything on in internet. On that note, if they are so dumb as to listen to advice that has the extremes of life and death from the internet and they end up getting hurt, well, then the world doesnt need those around anyway

Plus, why would this site want to move in the same direction as that egotistical site drugs forum.

I really hope this place doesn't move in that direction. Its one of the points that has attracted me here was the lack of judgment scores. I feel that society judges addicts and alcoholics like me enough with reputation scores and i feel im away from that when i come here.

I think it just leads to people getting arrogant and stuck up like their somebody cause they have alot of little green stars.

If you have been on here for a little time, you can tell who are the people that are knowledgable and those that mostly talk out there ass. If your brand new and looking for info here, then a smart person would proceed with caution cause its the internet and any dumbass can put anything on in internet. On that note, if they are so dumb as to listen to advice that has the extremes of life and death from the internet and they end up getting hurt, well, then the world doesnt need those around anyway

Plus, why would this site want to move in the same direction as that egotistical site drugs forum.

Trust me, I don't think we are going to implement this, which is evident by the fact that the threads been archived and we haven't added it.