• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine potentiation and synergy thread

What do you guys reckon? Codeine + a LOW dose of mushrooms? Anyone tried this before?

Yes i know someone who has actually tried it and also combining it with oxys. I cant speak for myself but i know that they all mentioned that it was an awesome combo better than expected. Im yet to try this but mite give the oxy/shrooms combo a go in the next few days. Just find it so hard when im busy 24/7:\

Not worth it hyroller, especially if you were thinking of taking it regularly. Save it for special occasions with a few beers when you really need to relax.

the point was I've yet to try it.... and I'd be far too lazy to do CWEs on a regular basis, to live in real fear of forming a habit :p

I'm a stim head, peeps. just so we're clear. lol

Once you've become a pro you can knock out a good CWE in 10 minutes :p

I've noticed most stim heads eventually end up making the swap to opiates. I did, and so have a ton of people I know.

^(to hyroller) a lot of us used to be stim heads before we succumb to the beauty and lure of opioids...

It's strange how that works actually, I think at a point you get sick of the sketchiness and the comedowns and just want to relax. For a lot of people it seems to coincide with their drifting away from the party scene, opiates are much better suited for just chilling out at home. And at least as long as you avoid dependance, you feel a lot better the next day.

Oh, well, I guess we'll see where I end up, eh? Addiction and dependence have done me very few favours up until this point, let's just say I won't be in a mad rush to find a new chemical novelty to have my life revolve around....

for now it's the gym and healthy eating. hope to keep this one up for as long as I can <3

Anyone tried codeine to lessen the comedown of a nice MD-fulled evening?

It find it better to use bars after a big nite or even seroquel. Had half of a 300mg pill this morning after i got back from clubbing. They are very strong. Knocked me out straight away. Only downside that i find with it is that ur balance can be very uncoordinated when u wake up and can have other side effects.

Once you've become a pro you can knock out a good CWE in 10 minutes :p

I've noticed most stim heads eventually end up making the swap to opiates. I did, and so have a ton of people I know.

Takes me 1 minute to prepare excluding the 20 min fridge part:) Its really weird, i used to be a stim head ages ago. Now i prefer downers over stims. I think thats the end with drug use.

Goes sumfn like this usually: Weed>pills>speed>shrooms/acid>coke/RC's and then finally pharms and opiates lol

Thats how it was with me anyway.

Goes sumfn like this usually: Weed>pills>speed>shrooms/acid>coke/RC's and then finally pharms and opiates lol

Yeah I was basically the same, weed (though I think I did it wrong, didn't actually get high the first time, though I did plenty later on) > pillhead (experimented with acid and K here) > bunch of speed > bit of mephedrone, tried a few other random chemicals > basically dived head first into the opiate end of the pool and never looked back :)

Speed just fucks with my head now, never really liked psychs and there's fuckall for MDMA, so it's just opiates for me these days until something better comes along.

for now it's the gym and healthy eating. hope to keep this one up for as long as I can <3

Good to hear miss roller =D One of my biggest gripes with codeine is that it blocks up my digestive system for a day or so and hence makes me really lethargic. a pain in the arse if I want to train.

Sustanon said:
Its really weird, i used to be a stim head ages ago. Now i prefer downers over stims. I think thats the end with drug use.

Pretty much the same with me too. I progressed in a similar fashion: weed->alcohol->mdma->speed->acid/shrooms/dmt/RCs->opiates-> and now am trying to cut down on everything. You also get to a certain point where you realise less is more hey? I still like my stims for going out though as I get pretty anti-social on downers. Funny that I started with weed and won't touch it with a ten foot pole now. Maybe there's something to the "gateway" drug theory in my case?

Back on topic I'm trying out dimetapp mix drug mentor mentioned for the brompheniramine and dxm. I think just getting robitussin dx & restavit separately might work out cheaper though? It tastes pretty foul too.

I don't mind a spot of grapefruit juice. Mr Blonde mentioned it was more effective freshly squeezed; I think I read in the OD forum that that was due to more of the flavonoids being found in the pith?

Interesting experience: usually I dose my promethazine about half an hour before taking my codeine, and I never really figured it to have a real impact on the high other than reducing nausea.

Tonight, I decided to wait until after dosing the codeine to take the prometh. Not only did I get a significantly stronger buzz than expected (which leads me to believe that the promethazine actually was weakening the codeine somewhat), but it seems to have been extended significantly. I'm still feeling a slight afterglow 6 hours later, the high itself has faded for the most part but the analgesia is still going strong, usually my back starts hurting again about 3 - 4 hours after dosing, but it's been 6 hours and I feel, well, quite good.

I'm going to play around with this some more, but maybe the promethazine was affecting the metabolism of codeine more than I thought.

when i used to do codeine , the best potentiator was 2 longnecks (750ml) of beer dranken quickly 45 mins b4 u dose , really brings out the body buzz n cloudyness alot more .

also makes for a kuta afternoon nap after a longday

^ I don't like the cloudiness as you put it, for me opioids should be a nice clean high, but alcohol definitely enhances the bodily aspects of the experience. I just have to make sure I don't over do it! :)

Crankinit: That's very interesting what you posted about promethazine and your experience, let us know how your further experiments go!

I'm thinking of ordering some mulungu tonight, then trying it out by itself when it arrives then with codeine at some other point, will let everyone know how it goes as it is readily available and legal.

From the grave!

Epic thread thanks a bunch dm. So many questions i had have been answered.

Ps. Anyone heard from mr.b in the last few months?

Props for resurrecting this thread - to Brewster for linking it in the cdub thread - and mostly DM fr sharing his wealth of knowledge...

Edit; Just wanted to add one of my thoughts; of all the potentiation methods I've tried, the best is probably having an empty stomach on dosing (atleast 4 hours since last meal.) The biggest problem is obviously feeling hungry and skipping a meal is never healthy just because you want to get more stoned. I eat like a squirrell anyway so the days when I have free time to just have brekkie then dose around lunch then snack lightly till dinner are the days I'm normally the highest. And obviously, closing your eyes whilst lying down and focusing on the sensation of the codeine coming on in the first 45 minutes is the best way to feel like you haven't wasted your time if you know what I'm saying :)

Last edited:
^ that's why when I was using codeine frequently, id usually.

1) wait till I'd woken from a big sleep.
2) eat apple and liver detox tabs (st. Mary's thistle).
3) wait 30mins then start with potentiators (6mg periactin, 60mg DXM).
4) 45mins later drink CWE soup.