• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine potentiation and synergy thread

Gonna try dxm in the comming weeks. Anti histamines have been great thanks to ur guys advice. No more sickness and itchiness milder.

Regarding St Johns Wort, I never noticed much of a speedy effect from it and it's exact mechanism of action isn't known but I would say it's probably safest not to use it if you are on other meds, particularly SSRIs and it may interact badly with DXM depending on doses being used.

Good point man, I should probably add that in, I mentioned it was an MAOI but I probably should elaborate a little.

OK so I tried brompheniramine tonight, so far I am liking it alot. I used 8mg and haven't felt too itchy yet, it is less sedating than say doxylamine but it seems to have a bit of a mood lift, maybe thats just the xanax but I think I could tell. It has SNRI properties so maybe thats why.

The really awesome thing is dosing 20ml equates to 8mg brom and 40mg DXM, that makes up 2/3 of the dose I use to potentiate, so it works out rather cost effective. I will do a write up on it in the original post tommorrow.

Hey guys, want to try potentiating some oxy with grapefruit juice, any suggestion on particular brands, or anything I should look out for when buying it?

^ White grapefruit juice is the way to go, if you can freshly squeeze it then I believe that's better as well.

Hey sorry guys, I have had a cunt of a tummy bug the last few days and still haven't edited my OP, theres a bit I wanted to include in there including some contributions from Mr Blonde. Will get around to it as soon as I am feeling up to it.

Just came on to make my buddy a birthday thread. If any of ya know Sustanon then head on over to Aus Social to send him some birthday wishes. ;)

^ White grapefruit juice is the way to go, if you can freshly squeeze it then I believe that's better as well.

I ducked into the supermarket but could only find red grapefruit juice :/ Bought and drank some anyway, had a glass about an hour before my first dose, I did catch a really nice buzz, not sure if the juice was a factor though, will continue to experiment.

nah white is alot better.
keep looking a coles or woolies should have white grapefruit juice.

Oh god the white grapefruit juice is foul :|

Hope this stuff potentiates the hell out of my drugs, because it tastes like ass :|

you'll learn to love it;) i barely use codeine now but still buy WGFJ=D the fresh fruits are the go though by squeezing them or just eating them like an orange with some sugar sprinkled on top to help the tastebuds out

^ Lol, brother you must be using a few different meds that the grapefruit will potentiate if I remember correctly. :D

^ich bin:D but i honestly don't eat/drink it for potentiation. i genuinely like the fruit or juice.

Now now gentlemen.. lets not de-rail this thread and get all "I like GFJ" on one another..

We are here to discuss harm reduction !

^ Lol... in the interests of harm reduction then, may I remind anyone who is using grapefruit juice to potentiate codeine to consider any other medications they are on that may be affected as well. It would probably be a good idea to look up the possible interactions and previous reports.

^indeedian. hey, man, would you be able to hook a brother up with that cyp enzyme chart you;ve got? i can't find it for the life of me:(

i drank too much WGFJ and am absolutely floored!=D

Updated my original post today as I have been meaning to for a while. Still a few things I want to add that I will in the near future. Obviously there is still a number of things I need to try before this thread is complete and it will take some time. I would really encourage anyone who has experience using codeine with drugs I haven't listed to speak up, I would really like to get a wealth of information on here and while my experience is quite extensive it isn't all encompassing.

I would like to thank Mr Blonde for helping me with this thread and encourage anyone else who feels they may have something to contribute or that I may have overlooked something to speak up, either in here or shoot me a PM, thanks.

I am thinking I might try the tonic water this week, maybe PST, imodium or valerian. Not too bloody keen on the tonic water after reading the article I posted (thanks to footscrazy for linking me to that article btw) but I will risk wasting a buzz at some point in the name of science.