Bad Ecstasy trip?

bad xtc trip

i honestly had the worst extacy trip last night :|
like idk it was really bad i was all happy and everything and then
the girl i was with invited the guys who got us the pills over
and all they did was fuck with us like harshly, cause we were rollin
like it was sad i didnt wanna move cause i felt soo stupid
my cousin was realy really faded i was faded and rollin and so was my cousins
friend, idk worst night ever it makes me not want to ever roll again.
ughh bad rolll

I had a not so awesome roll, high quality mdma with my bf, he kept being totally anxious that it wouldn't kick in and even though it was for me, he kept saying how he was irritated it wasn't doing anything, I ended up being kind of irritated. No lovey dovey empathy, I hated it. I had def been peaking pretty well and he killed it. He realized what he did wrong and kept telling me sorry, but honestly, I had been so excited about feeling so close to him and it didn't happen. Next roll is the 20th and I'm really excited. Having a friend set up a pleasant environment for the best experience possible.

I too, will add that i've had mannnnny unrolly rolls on confirmed MDMA. I've experienced the polar opposite of what MDMA is supposed to do: fear, feeling tired, weak, paranoid, dread, and actually being uninterested in music and conversation.

this happened to me.... me and my friend were coming down hard after a rave and he thought he was being rude to me and he really wasnt tho... he kept saying sorry and i was like dude its fine.... but then it gone much worse and we were sent into a mind FUCK where neither of us could finish a sentence it was the worst trip of my life. ever. just shows your mind can get tricked.... I dont have to worry about that shit anymore tho i stopped rollin.... had plenty of good times tho

This is why I've never been a fan of E that much. It makes me emotionally unstable. Kind of feel like a girl on her period haha.

Never had a "bad trip" per se, but had some pretty harsh comedowns due to dropping in the wrong mindset/situation.

I found that, for me, taking MDMA during quiet nights at home is NOT conducive to a good time. It's one of the only things in the world that makes me WANT to party and be social, and I get depressed and angry if I can't while I'm rolling. Taking it alone has the same negative effect. Feels like a waste of a beautiful experience.

Taking it when my life was falling apart helped temporarily but also gave the trip a bittersweet feeling that ended in some pretty unpleasant feelings. Best to save it for when you're in a great headspace and situation.

ya E has psychedelic qualities so i suppose you could have a bad "trip". although i really dont see how it could happen.

my girl an me went to a club 1ce which had under cover police she spotted 1 that she new was under cover cos she had seen him before in uniform somewhere else......the night went down hill from there the hole night she was so paronoid even though we had taken all our mdma she kept saying every tom dick an harry was a under cover when clearly they where not!

A couple weeks ago I had a sorta bad trip as well, me and 2 of my friends had dropped at an event we attended while our other friend didn't, he seemed bored and out of place the whole night, killed my roll because I was worried all night if he was having fun or not.

You people want to make MDMA to be connected to every fucking shit in this world. I dont wonder if i see question about : "i felt so broken after 10 years i took my last pill, do you think its MDMA". Dont take drugs if you cant control yourself or you feel its making you feel like shit after or while on drugs. One is sayng :"damn MDMA gave me BAD TRIP, shit whats wrong"; and then 10 people more come and say: "fuck yeah MDMA gave me bad trip". just LOL. this is your mental problems that already exist, not the MDMA

This is the part that most people don't pay attention to when talking about MDMA. For some people it always makes them happy. Others have feelings amplified. It seems to sharpen my instincts in regards to people quite a bit, but that also means that it's not a PPD (public party drug) for me. I've taken MDMA to try and make a party with crappy music better two times. Both times against my better judgement and both times it only made me regret wasting my roll. :X

Best setting is at home or a very good friends house. A few to 10-30 people. Good music, dancing, backrubs, and lots of good conversations.<3<3<3

ive never had a bad trip on E because ive never rolled with anybody i dont trust. but i suppose i can see how something could happen during a roll that could cause it to go bad. however, you wont just randomly spiral into bad trippness on E like you can on other drugs.

I went to a club to see Paul Van Dyk and was really excited....haven't been out for like a year. I dropped some high quality pills, we call them mints around here. I dosed two because I am seasoned dropper and was prepared for a good night of dancing.

I was just starting to feel the initial effects when I walked into this club. Security was so fucking tight. I had no idea. Full search. All sorts of things being confiscated. It felt like I was entering like some sort of communist country and I had to pass a military checkpoint. These security guards are swearing and being rough. I slipped through with no worries but seeing that kind of upset me.

Fast forward 30 minutes later during my peak. I am in a line to use the restroom, Two guys get grabbed out of the line by security and start getting searched. These poor dudes were rolling...pretty sure they weren't selling anything. They were just waiting their turn to piss.

Anyhow, there was a large group of undercover security too and some cops. I had an obvious looking cop trying to act cool next to me. He started doing the shuffle and everything. It ruined my fucking night!

I was looking over my shoulder all night and was getting anxious by what I was seeing. I left in the middle of a great performance because I was feeling that uncomfortable. These tickets were expensive and the rolls were legendary.

So yeah...MDMA can boost whatever emotion pops up. That's why we say have an ideal "set" and "setting."

This is why i like rolling w/ a few friends rather than at big shows. If you are alone w/ some friends in a house or closed environment theres little to no chance of you being caught, so your free to let your mind explode.

I found that, for me, taking MDMA during quiet nights at home is NOT conducive to a good time. It's one of the only things in the world that makes me WANT to party and be social, and I get depressed and angry if I can't while I'm rolling. Taking it alone has the same negative effect. Feels like a waste of a beautiful experience.

This is when i found chat roulette to be the best thing in the world....

Yeah this kind of things can happen. Contrary to what many people think MDMA isn't just a purely happy drugs. It's a psychedelic amphetamine with everything that it entails. MDMA makes you a lot more sensitive and more open to emotional suggestion. So in a sense if everything is going great then you get the lovely feel good vibe that MDMA is know for, but if something negative happens it is possible that you would feel pretty sad about something that really shouldn't be that big of an issue. You really feel the people around you when on MDMA.

I've had similar stuff happen to me once, I just couldn't relax and couldn't get rid of certain negative thoughts that I got stuck on. :/
I have had the opposite experience from ecstasy. I once was planning on rolling with my ex girl friend at a rave but the entire day I felt sick. On top of this my ex and I got into a huge fight and we almost decided not to go to the rave entirely. However, we decided to go through with it and once the pill kicked in all of my negative thoughts and my flu symptoms went away. It was a great decision.