• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Drinking On somas

iShroom

Greenlighter
i have acquired 5 somas and tomorrow i have a graduation party would taking all 5 and drinking a fair amount be really bad like fatal? Please i just need an answer.8)

I take it you have never taken these before?

Before mixing drugs, you should be well-versed in all the drugs you are using. I suggest taking one and seeing how you react before mixing the two. You can catch a nice buzz from 1 soma alone, without the alcohol.

If you took all 5 soma's at once (which is not smart), you will more than likely be unable to function and/or pass out. Adding alcohol to the mix, will only increase the drowsiness and effects and is only recommended to do if you have a history with soma and know they react to your body. The combo can indeed be fatal due to CNS depression and other things to those naive to the drugs.

My suggestion to you would be to take one of those tonight, and see how you feel. The come grad night or whatever, you can gauge if you want to drink for the night or take a soma or two.

I don't suggest mixing the two, as it appears you have little to no experience with them, plan on drinking a 'fair amount', and yes it can be dangerous. Just drink some beer and bang some chicks and save the soma's for a rainy day, or the day after while you nurse your hangover.

Have you taken soma before?

Do you have a tolerance? How many mg's are the pills?

It doesn't sound like the greatest idea the way you're presenting it dude. You seem inexperienced in this regard, no offense.

Yes it sounds like a bad idea, the way you've described it. Taking 5 pills of a new drug is never a good idea since you're not certain of your dose (at all). You can take 5 after you've experimented with 2, 3, etc. Also, remember that alcohol is a deadly drug on it's own... When mixed with other drugs, especially depressants, the danger increases substantially. You're breaking two rules of safe usage with this mindset: 1) by going straight to a large dose of a drug you're not familiar with the effects of, and 2) by mixing in "a fair bit" of alcohol on top of this. Alcohol, when mixed with a new drug, needs to be drunk slowly and in moderation so that you can establish a safe limit. It shouldn't be attempted to be mix alcohol before you're familiar with the first drug, though...

You will end up doing the "soma shuffle", make a fool out of yourself (as stated above), and possibly get sick... I doubt death would come of this, but with no experience under your belt... and you insisting on mixing it with alcohol, its a possibility...

Stick to 1 soma, and drink a slightly smaller amount than usual... or planned...

Judging by the wording in your post I'll safely assume you don't have experience w/ somas.

Do not take them with alcohol (esp with no experience taking them on their own). Just enjoy your booze, and safe the pills for a later date - UNLESS,however, you feel like acting really ridiculous and or having something bad happening to you.

OR, as ChemicalSmiles said - just take one (or even half) and drink less than you'd usually drink.
Good luck !

^ That's still way too much soma to take. This guy has never taken them before. And seeing how you can get nice feeling off one, tere is no need to add alcohol to the mix, as it will just turn him stupid. Seeing how he is a young kid and drinking a "fair amount" probably means like 20 beers and 10 shots.

Like I said, just drink your beers and bang some chicks, and save the soma's for a rainy day.

Bad idea. It will be really bad no matter what. Will probably lead to a seizure. At best will lead to you looking like an asshole drooling all over yourself. There's an answer.

I agree with everyone who said to save them for the day after. somas and all types of benzos are great for helping a hangover. Its better than the hair of the dog (more booze) which basically just prolongs the the effects of a hangover. Whereas soma will just make you feel better just make sure to hydrate yourself too.