Best Album Of All Time

Dark Side of the Moon

Seriously, Slim Shady and the downward spiral for the BEST album of ALL time? I understand 'best' is subjective and there are different strokes for different folks but come on.

There is a top ten albums of all time thread done by me :)

Top album of all time......Tie between Radiohead-OK computer and Pink Floyd-Dark side of the moon

Faith no more - Angel Dust is right up there, for me. It was also the first CD I ever bought and FNM played the best concert i've ever been to, by a mile

Then Radiohead - OK Computer, Dark side of the moon, geogaddi,erm... and others..

Radiohead-o.k. computer or Pink Floyd-Dark side
Also beach boys-pet sounds and Flaming Lips-Yoshimi are pretty close runner-ups

Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon

HANDS DOWN....
Pink Floyd~ Darkside of the Moon

majority rules!!!

can't possibly choose one, heres a few favourites

sgt. pepper - the beatles
spring tides - jeniferever
de-loused in the comatorium - the mars volta
animals - this town needs guns
dark side of the moon - pink floyd
white pony - deftones
morning view - incubus
revolutionary vol.2 - immortal technique

god hates us all by slayer released 9,11,2001 . also the use your illusion albums by guns n roses or straight out of compton nwa

George Harrison - All Things Must Pass
Steely Dan - Aja
Alice in Chains - Dirt
Led Zeppelin - IV
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Notorious BIG - Ready To Die
Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation
Arcade Fire - The Suburbs

Its not even their best imo, Strangeways is the Smiths piece de resistance.
Great album still.

i always thought their debut was their best, but arguing which Smiths album is better is like asking which supermodel (assuming they're not a skeleton) you'd rather have sex with.

Wow- This has to be one of the deepest questions of all time! I admit I am not one with the greatest knowledge of music out there, but I have heard a lot! I am an old man by anyone's reckoning- Pink Floyd's The Wall- Came out the year I graduated HS!!!

I didn't major in music in College- not even close! I went for Biology! What the Hell was I thinking? I have never even heard of the Stones "Exile on Main Street"- Something for me to look up later...... I can only respond by saying that I found The Beach Boys- Pet Sounds- to be amazing- and then was rocked all over the map by the Beatles- who could not???
I found Kansas- with their albums "Point of No Return" and "Leftoverature" to be simply mind blowing! Then I got hit by RUSH while I was in the 8th grade. The stoners around me were bragging about them relentlessly. The combination of such good rock and roll and my introduction to cannabis may have blown a fuse in my brain!! What- Wait- Where??????
Seriously, I'm growing some pretty good stuff right now and I need to get back to it.........

maybe Belle & Sebastian - The Boy With The Arab Strap ?

yeah i could see that. everybody seems to think "Sinister" is better, and while it is absolutely fantastic, i think "TBWTAS" is their best. it's nearly perfect

Dark Side Of The Moon is an awsome album.

But for me...If I was left with only one album... then I suppose that album would have to be my best album,...then it would definately be The Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik.

John Frusciante and Flea were fucking amazing on that album!

That one album changed my life, opened up a whole new world!