Audiotistic 2010 - Saturday, July 24 - NOS Events Center, San Bernadino, CA

but yea going tix are cheap right now. better than any so called new gen "underground" for the same price.

honestly that line up looks much weaker than beyond wonderland, nocturnal to me. at all stages. sorry this is kinda promoterish.

Its a matter of perosonal taste, really.

I personally find dancey dubstep and eurohouse to be rather annoying, where as IDM and "Intelligent Dubstep", mixed with non-regular and not so mainstreem electronic artists make me cream my pants.

Nosaj Thing killed it at the after party at Coachella
Daedelus always brings it (although, apparently he wasnt great at LIB)
Bassnectar really knows where its at, and he's one of my favorite artists of all time
and Eskmo is absolutely on fire.

Its a not so mainstreemish event, and I love it.

If you want to call that "weak", so be it, but because its not filled to the brim with all the artists everyone has heard a bajillion times does not make it "weak" IMO.

I'll be there as well. :) Definitely excited to see Bassnectar after his amazing performance at Coachella.

...also, Coachella afterparty? I remember limping away from Indeo after three days of malnutrition and fatigue, heh.

The afterparty in the campgrounds!!! Totally awesome, you missed out if you didnt go, mate ;)

I think I would only go to see Bassnectar. Yeah, Daedelus wasn't that great at LIB. Kind of boring to see. Seems like massives nowadays are lacking in proper house music. I'm officially done with massives.

How are you bitches not excited for this?!?!?!?!

BASSNECTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could go, I've seen Bassnectar once and that shit absolutely rocked my socks off. I'd really like to see Cosmic Gate, Marco V, Nero, and my favorite rapper Talib Kweli w/ Hi-Tek. Unfortunately I have class and cant financially pull off another road trip to SoCal after EDC. Thizzer you gotta tell me how it went though my friend, I really really wanted to go to Audio this year.

Cheers! I bet the C-board is going nuts abuot this one, ya? Ha :D

Bassnectar's comin' again in September, that's going to be a wild show.

What do you think the security will be like? Dogs? Ion-Detection Scanners....i hope they check us, but not go super hardcore on us...

My bet is that it's going to be pretty hardcore. I wouldnt put it past them to get dogs, and they'll be doing ID scans as well.

Schedule is absolute shite though