• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Turns brown after 1 hit(Not burning it) Supposedly Soda spilt on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

dschill

Greenlighter
Alright so Swim bought a bag of meth the other day for cheap but whenever you go too smoke it the stuff turns brown immediatly as you begin taking the first it. It melts down clear but once you start actually smoking it turns brown and tastes funny. Kind of an odd taste but not the burnt taste.

Supposedly this batch had some Coca Cola Soda spilt on it and this is the reason behind the horrible taste and smell straight from the first hit. I was wondering if you guys figured a regular acetone wash would help get rid of this horrible smell and taste or if he actually has to re-crystalize it with the methonal method ive read about?

The swim acronym is not used on bluelight, as the rules state.

The meth having been spilt on by coca cola sounds like a load of b.s. to me. I have no experience with meth, but have alot of experience with other drugs, and I am pretty sure that whoever told you that is lieing, or atleast telling you the lie they were told.

Thats all I can say, I guess just wait for another meth user to comment.

Welcome to Bluelight

Sounds like a nasty cut or improper cooking technique. "I spilt Coca-Cola on the ice" sounds like some tweeker bullshit excuse for bad/cut up product...

Yeah i understand how it sounds...But when it turns brown and melts it kinda reminds me of like a carmelization that soda would actually leave. Also the person i got it from is quite reliable and ive known him for some time and he doesnt usually slang this crap. It wasnt him that spilt something on it supposedly but a dealer farther up. Either way i know the story sucks i guess ill give it an acetone wash too see what happens.

"I spilt Coca-Cola on the ice"

Thats what happens when you ask a tweeker for an ice cold coca-cola.

It wasnt him that spilt something on it supposedly but a dealer farther up. Either way i know the story sucks i guess ill give it an acetone wash too see what happens.

Yea I didn't mean that your guy lied to you, I meant that is probably his supplier that was all coked up coming up with this stupid story.

Lol yeah i understand. Wasnt trying to call you an ass or anything and thanks for letting me know about the swim thing. I browse several different boards when im all messed up and this is the first time ive actually had the need to register and ask a question.

Also congrats on staying away from the crystals man wish i woulda took my own advice years ago and just kept with the good drugs but what fun would that be? Lol live and learn i guess i still have a lot of life ahead of me just gotta do the drugs and not let them do you.

So shortly here im gonna bake up some epsom salts so that i can get the damn water out of my acetone and try too wash this stuff up. Will let you guys know how it works but of course as always any input is apreciated.

Yeh that's pretty nasty. Its either really cut with some nasty cheap ass chemicals, or it was not "cooked" properly, I just picked up 2 days ago, and got some stuff worse then you described, it turned black when melted down, and I didn't burn it either, I gave it back to my dealer, and waited for some better stuff to arrive.

brown = bathtub crank, black = good ghandi, how dare someone try to sell me t... meth should have no taste and no color. The brown means that it is a low percentage batch.

Alright so Swim bought a bag of meth the other day for cheap but whenever you go too smoke it the stuff turns brown immediatly as you begin taking the first it. It melts down clear but once you start actually smoking it turns brown and tastes funny. Kind of an odd taste but not the burnt taste.

Supposedly this batch had some Coca Cola Soda spilt on it and this is the reason behind the horrible taste and smell straight from the first hit. I was wondering if you guys figured a regular acetone wash would help get rid of this horrible smell and taste or if he actually has to re-crystalize it with the methonal method ive read about?

EW! fucking throw that trash out. meth evaporates/bubbles in a pipe. Good meth shouldnt "burn" or taste funky....it should taste a bit tropical with a hint of chemicals and rat ass LOL:\:)

I'm not a serious or even a regular user, but most Tina I've met had almost no tatse-- just faintly alkaline, maybe ever so slightly sweet. Not at all unpleasant. Also burned clean, by which I mean no "smoke," just vapor, almost no brown left. Well, I just paid high dollar for some nasty-tasting stuff. The high's OK, but YUCK! Harsh, tastes like plastic, leaves a lot of brown residue. I'm not in a position to return it. Should I snort it instead? Eat it? Just chalk it up to bad experience?

Orally is a great way to dose amphetamines once you have gauged their potency, it's a smooth comeup and a very lengthy euphoric period, and a smooth comedown.

Status
Not open for further replies.