• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

shooting up adipex?

dishearten

Bluelighter

Okay hey,
I've been a iv user for like 2 yrs now, I'm just wondering if its possible and worth it to shoot up adipex (phentramine)

Thx

phentermine is a strong norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor, you may very well give yourself a heart attack.

I'm not sure this thread belongs in this forum, but I have a buddy that used to shoot it with oxycontin before going to his college classes to keep from nodding during class.

Last edited:
Before I knew better I shot phent a few times(when I was around 20-22). I also found out that when I would shoot 37.5mgs worth(or 1 pill) it would hold off WDs from heroin for a little bit. Or at least I thought it did. I wouldn`t do it now though. Way too much filler and crap.

why dont you just get some actual amphetamines. shooting adipex just sounds like a terrible unproductive waste of a good vein. if your that desperate, go with something that wont destroy your heart so much like NoDoz. weight loss pills are just overall bad for you let alone to slam it, they put alot of strain on your heart and effect your bodies normal functions. just be smart and think.

adipex is not bad

hello, this is interesting topic and as with my experience i would like to tell all of you that adipex diet pills is an appetite suppressant. It affects certain neurotransmitters to decrease the appetite which is helpful in weight loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
my g/f has recently received a script of adipex. I myself am a long term amphetamine user, she has used on occasion, but never for habit. I've noticed that since she has such a low tolerance, the adipex like rips her head off...lol I'll come home and find her going nuts in full cleaning mode....I've often wonderd about snorting them, but never about slamming..lol