TN, Manchester - Bonnaroo Festival, 10-13 June 2010

skillz~4~thrillz

Bluelighter
The 9th annual Bonnaroo music fest begins thrursday!this will be my fifth year.I wont be online til sometime tuesday when all the psychedelics are flushed fron my brain long enough to work my phone or computer.....

If anyone from Bluelight is going and want to meet up,or if you know someone else who is going,please PM me and we can exchange #s or pic sometime,somewhere to meet up.me and the clan I travel with are very friendly and welcoming-at least me and my best friend of 20 years are...as a veteran of Bonnaroo,we will have a pimp site so if any Bluelighters wanna hang...hit me up!!!!!

Much Peace n Love...........................skillz<3

Last edited by a moderator:
never heard of this festival just looked it up sounds like alot of fun wish i would have know about it few months back so i could go, im going next year =)

it's every year in june.tix onsale in feb.u can even do the $50/month payment plan.it's $250 but over 150shows and artisits.approx150,000-200,000 ppl-total freedom.cops are minimal and usually outsite the site which is 170,000 acre used to be pasture.look into it for next year.send me a request and you will be on the list of folks to remind next year.

Pleasure to meet you,random no one...hope that is just a screen name-every one is SOMEONE to me,esp ppl I meet here on Bluelight.

well,I am skillz and I am off for a bit but I'll be back later,tater.

Much Peace n Love..................skillz<3

Hey honey, have a fantastic time!!! I'm going to move this to North & South American Events :)
Can't wait to see photos afterwards!! Be safe <3

hey im going to the roo this year, im from the area so ive been partying in the campsites for a couple years but this is the second year ill be legit (actually having an armband and camping)

im still a greenlighter though, so you cant pm me but whatever. what bands are you gonna see or recommend?

I'll be there, and it'll be my fifth Roo as well. Kinda bummed I'm back in tent camping after RV'in it last year but oh well....as long as I'm on the farm I'm good. %)

I watched it live on YouTube. The Tweet garbage really got on my nerves. Idiot after idiot complaining about whichever particular musician was playing at the time.

"(Insert musician's name here) sucks! When's (insert musician's name here) coming on?! They were supposed to have played 30 minutes ago!!"

It was as if no one watching had any concept of time zones.

The concert itself was great. I mostly just watched Tori Amos, Kings Of Leon, DMB and John Fogerty.

I'm going to attend this next year, fo sho!