• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to get an opiate high from Tramadol 50's

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomwin

Greenlighter
I've got a handful of 50's, but, damn they barely make a good pain reliever

These are brand new. I've never taken over 100mg

People like these?

It's said that Tramadol is only good for opiate-naive people, but I know many people who like them.

My friends usually take 3-4, 150mg-200mg to get the best high, if you haven't used them before, you won't need a higher dosage. Also I believe going over 300mg increases risk of seizure.

But if you see my thread on a few threads down, you will see why I donot like Tramadol, they make me feel like shit! Don't mess with these!

Good luck!

As previously said, just pop 2 to begin with, and increase from there - once you get over 200mg I'd advise splitting them in halves, to reduce the aforementioned seizure rsik. :)

Do not go above 400mg within 24 hours without an anti-convulsant (a benzo, lorazepam or temazepam for example) because it increases the risk of siezures.

With that said, take about 100-150mg your first time. If you like it, stay at that level. If you don't, wait 24 hours and try 250mg.

Some people can get high off of them and some people can't the only way to know is to try it.
For more info please see the Official Tramadol thread. :)

Some people can get high off of them and some people can't the only way to know is to try it.
For more info please see the Official Tramadol thread. :)

Technically everyone can get high off them, it's just that some people don't feel it due to tolerance.
I find that Tramadol only works when you have a low-to-nothing opiate tolerance.

It's not necessarily true about needing to be opiate naive to feel tramadol, i've found once I got the feeling for how opiates are after 2 years of doing them then I finally saw something in tramadol(Also have a 120mg hydro tolerance probably more now, and tramadol still works in the same doses I started with). I take 400mg and 100mg toppers, but I know my body well and all that, I'd try 200mg with an antihistamine and youll feel great. Tramadol also lasts a long time, often more than 12 hours for me off a single dose, so expect that

It's not necessarily true about needing to be opiate naive to feel tramadol, i've found once I got the feeling for how opiates are after 2 years of doing them then I finally saw something in tramadol(Also have a 120mg hydro tolerance probably more now, and tramadol still works in the same doses I started with). I take 400mg and 100mg toppers, but I know my body well and all that, I'd try 200mg with an antihistamine and youll feel great. Tramadol also lasts a long time, often more than 12 hours for me off a single dose, so expect that

I don't find that Tramadol needs an anti-histamine, I've never gotten itchy from it before, unless you're just trying to add a sedated feeling to the high.

If you're trying to add sedation, try using Doxylamine, it's always been my favorite to mix with opiates.

I use doxylamine often for morphine but tramadol give me itches almost like codeine, needless to say Id rather my face not be red and skin peeling from scratching plus it mellows out the tramadol because it's so stimulating, it makes me able to nod

The Doxylamine should work with the Tramadol for the itching, if not, add in another anti-histamine.

Your main concern is to not take above 400mg within 24 hours as the seizure threshold is lowered. This can be counter-acted by a benzo, but I wouldn't recommend the combo unless you are familiar with how each drug reacts on your body separately.

150mg should be a good dose, but if you read these boards, tramadol is very hit or miss. Some people swear by it, and some wouldn't take them for free, so keep that in mind as well. It's also a SNRI or SSRI, so that may come into play on how you feel from them.

Your main concern is to not take above 400mg within 24 hours as the seizure threshold is lowered. This can be counter-acted by a benzo, but I wouldn't recommend the combo unless you are familiar with how each drug reacts on your body separately.

150mg should be a good dose, but if you read these boards, tramadol is very hit or miss. Some people swear by it, and some wouldn't take them for free, so keep that in mind as well. It's also a SNRI or SSRI, so that may come into play on how you feel from them.

It acts as a very mild SSRI.

Some love 'em, other hate 'em. I personally have no experience with opioids other than codeine and tramadol, and I quite like tramadol. Long duration, the SNRI effect enhances it, and decent euphoria. I personally take quite high doses though. Anyway, make sure you're not on SSRIs or SNRIs, don't take over 400mg, and don't combine with too many other CNS depressants - the usual story.

As for dosing - provided you're not opioid-tolerant - start out with 100-150mg, and then go in increments of 50 at 1-1.5 hour intervals, until you hit a "sweet spot". Tramadol's bioavailability increases the more you have it in your system, and it takes a while to take effect since its metabolite, O-desmethyltramadol, is far more potent in SNRI and opioid agonism than tramadol itself. Low doses of benzos will probably make the high more agreeable and increase any potential zappy, spastic effects from higher doses, as well as decreasing seizure risk.

OP I was likeyou a few months back .

I have tried opiates now but at the time I was taking the tramadol I hadn't and I really wanted to know what opiates were like ....
.... So I took like 250 mg (5 pills)....

I was puking all night. But when the puking stopped I felt amazing .

Not worth it though in my opinion .
Or start with lower doses first to suit your tolerance

Codeine is an opiate, not an opioid. Tramadol is an opioid.

Isn't 'opioid' a blanket term for any drug that acts on those receptors, with 'opiate' referring specifically to the alkaloids of the poppy plant and their derivatives?

Isn't 'opioid' a blanket term for any drug that acts on those receptors, with 'opiate' referring specifically to the alkaloids of the poppy plant and their derivatives?
I'm pretty sure an opioid is a synthetic opiate, I could be wrong tho.

Wiki says:

An opioid is a chemical that works by binding to opioid receptors, which are found principally in the central nervous system and the gastrointestinal tract

Although the term opiate is often used as a synonym for opioid, the term opiate is properly limited to only the natural alkaloids found in the resin of the opium poppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.