• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Highest dosage on LSD blotter experienced?

I'm in the netherlands, where you can have your drugs tested for substance, purity and dose anonymously, which I have often done with my LSD; in order of strongest to weekest I've come across:

400 ug - white blotter with a red heart, multiple hits from this sheet have been tested and they all came around around 400 ug, this is insane and I've never heared of any other blotters being this strong
175 ug - maya print, also in the Netherlands. These were lovely, one was a strong trip and I don't know many people who even tried more then that, most people were cutting them up in smaller parts :)
120 ug - rolling stone print, these were also good. Not quite maya's, but you don't have to stuff your mouth with paper if they're this strong, which I like.
90 ug - alex grey / ganesha print, these tasted bad so I was originally worried they weren't LSD, so we tested a few. They were though, and even a little stronger then we expected.
60-70 ug - most hofmann prints are in this area, I've actually not encountered stronger hofmann print hits then these, they range from tasteless to sour but all that I've tested contained a similair amount of LSD

Thats pretty much the hits I've seen and tested, so only one extreme one and most common is 40-120 ug on a blotter here, that is true and those who also test can confirm it.

Now going round are bear print hits too, I've not seen them yet but they seem to range from 45 to 120 ug, different batches. I'm going to try out the ones that people claim are 120 ug, they've not been tested but taken by people who test a lot, so its likely in the 90-140 ug range. If anyone actually cares to hear what blotter strength is usually like I'll post it here too.

Thanks a lot for this, the Hofmann and Ganesha prints actually sound about right with what I've experienced, although I preferred the Hofmanns as I personally felt the visuals were nicer, some people disagree with this strongly however.

Oh by the way nearly all blotter ever laid goes onto watercolor #14 paper. =D

You can put up to 2mg on that paper. any more it will recrystallize after it drys on both sides of the surface area and will rub/fall off the surface areas when handled. <>

cheers

PS
Anyone reading this in the future who plans on taking LSD for many years to come like some of us here, Id advice when you find a source that has what tickles your world.
Buy a life times worth.
Learn to store it right.
And respect it!

When you grow in age your going to want to reset your Brain from time to time.
Happy Trails

Last edited:
I'm thinking the strongest doses I've taken were some black geltabs back around '97-98, they were probably about 250ug a tab and gave some of the best visuals ever and were a great clean ride. I've heard of getafixes from 2000 that were 500ug a tab, supposedly they each had a 500 on the back. I really liked the alex grey ganeshas, great print and good doses.

dali lama blotter, my guy cut it crooked so i got 1/2 inch hits. 2 hits and my car turned into a disco on the long ride back to my town. lost myself for hours and couldnt even think about walking. the blotter i first tripped on was much weaker. 5 hits to get to half of what 2 did to me that day.

dont know the ug but it was dank

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, just to add, I think a lot of the estimated dosages are grossly over-estimated, the problem is, if someone is told 250ug is a strong dose, then they'll assume all their strong doses are 250ug, when in reality for most people even 100-150ug is quite a strong dose. Guessing a dosage with LSD is like being fed mushrooms the first time you take them, with your eyes closed, and trying to guess how many grams you took, sure you might get a rough estimate - but the difference with mushrooms is that the experiences you're trying to compare your experiences to are ones where someone has taken a measured weight, with LSD, 99.9% of people taking it don't have any clue how much or little they took, all they can equate it to is that a tab was good, bad, very bad, or very good - trying to pin that on a ug dosage is a bad idea imo and will just lead to more uninformed speculation.
I completely agree here. I am actually confused when it comes to doses now a little bit. I have been dosing for 7 years and have dosed many hundreds of times of many different tabs and liquids. I had my idea of what I thought 100 mics was, and I'm not sure if I was right.

I got a great hookup a year or so ago (went up a few steps on the ladder) and have been dealing with this family dude, and he sells bottles of liquid, which i have been getting for about a year very consistently, and they are by FAR the strongest doses, drop by drop, I have EVER come across. At my previous gauge I would say tbey are at least 200 mics per dose (they are stronger than Hofmanns I have acquired from a well known source in Europe which were reported to be 175-200, which were quite gross in taste I think due to the ink).

So ever since I have known this guy (he makes the bottles) he INSISTS that his hits are 100 mics of the cleanest crystal he's ever had. I brought up this inconsistency with my previous experiences (if that were true, most of the stuff i got in the past was like ~40ug, some 20. it really wouldn't make sense). He just smiled and said that people don't know anymore because acid has gotten so weak. He works closely with a family of people I am close to, and I have talked to all of them, and they insist it to be 100 mics, one even said he had seen my dude break down a gram and that's the strength.

So I'm wondering if my previous gauge was off. Then again, according to the net and academia, threshold dose of LSD is 25mics or so. Threshold is when you BARELY feel it, but you can tell it's there, right? Because to add to the confusion, If I cut one of these drops into 8, and took 1/8th of one, I would feel it, albeit not strongly. I got quoted on a gram recently and I am really just trying to figure this out... His bottles are SO AMAZING but he insists they are 100 mics.

Could this be true that my gauge has been off so much, or is there some kind of misunderstanding? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Last edited:
i personaly think you are right. i think people over estimate potency. when i asked my guy back a year ago he told me the dali lama and these mint gells he was getting was way weaker than i thought. i thought the same as you do now. i had only done local shitty weak ass shit till then and it made me think that shit was like 20 ug too. i cant find it any more my town is over run with pills instead. i used to have to drive 2 hrs to get mine. alas, he graduated and moved.

he said his good blotter was 100ug and was incredible. most my friends would only take 1.

Last edited:
recent shivas have been the strongest paper i have ever had. usually get liquid tho

Yeah...the best blotters ive ever came across were some Shivas i found in czech republic...really insane trip,im sure it was something in the 300-500ug range.Also some TeddyBears were really really good

i personaly think you are right. i think people over estimate potency. when i asked my guy back a year ago he told me the dali lama and these mint gells he was getting was way weaker than i thought. i thought the same as you do now. i had only done local shitty weak ass shit till then and it made me think that shit was like 20 ug too. i cant find it any more my town is over run with pills instead. i used to have to drive 2 hrs to get mine. alas, he graduated and moved.

he said his good blotter was 100ug and was incredible. most my friends would only take 1.
Yeah. I really think that unless someone on this forum has had pure crystal and laid it to 100 mics properly, we will never know.

But that whole thing with my connection has really changed what I think about potency. I believe these people, as they are close family. I have also had an encounter with someone who I know but do not see regularly, and she was handing out white on white unperf blotter. Before giving it to anyone, she always made sure to say "They're 100 mics". And that hit of paper was on par with the ("200mic") liquid I was talking about. Haven't been able to get a hold of her since. She lives up north and is Rainbow family.

If this is true, most paper I have gotten locally has been under 50 mics. It makes sense too kind of, why would a chemist put 100 mics on a hit when people think 50 mics is really 100?

I wish there was someone who has more experience than I do to answer this question.

I mean, the people in my circle have almost stopped talking about micrograms. It's almost like "How many sweet tarts (drops) did it feel like?"

I saw the dosage discussion and even in a country where people can tést their hits guessed amounts are almost always wrong. I've more then once encountered people claiming a certain blotter was 200 ug, which at testing showed it was at most 100 ug. I do know its much worse outside the netherlands then in, seeing as we have these testing points.

I once gave LSD to a canadian guy who said he was experienced and had taken serveral 'strong' hits before. I figured he was probably right and gave him half a hit of the above mentioned maya's. They were the second strongest blotters I've come across, being 175 ug on average. He said it was the most intense trip he had ever had, which shows that if that guys strongest trip was 90 ug, the hits he had back in canada must've been pretty crappy.

Either way, never believe people who claim its '200 ug' if they never went to a lab with it to actually have it tested (which for as far as I know is only legal in the netherlands). Even the tested amounts might be off (I don't know how they handle the blotters, they might be really careless, I can't look inside the labs), but atleast you can compare tested blotter A to tested blotter b, and a blotter of 150 ug wíll be about exactely twice as strong as a 75 ug one.

oh hello dicksizing thread didnt see ya there!

one time i had a blotter with 69,000 mics on it. yeah. sexy and trippy

90 ug - alex grey / ganesha print, these tasted bad so I was originally worried they weren't LSD, so we tested a few. They were though, and even a little stronger then we expected.
60-70 ug - most hofmann prints are in this area, I've actually not encountered stronger hofmann print hits then these, they range from tasteless to sour but all that I've tested contained a similair amount of LSD

Now going round are bear print hits too, I've not seen them yet but they seem to range from 45 to 120 ug, different batches. I'm going to try out the ones that people claim are 120 ug, they've not been tested but taken by people who test a lot, so its likely in the 90-140 ug range. If anyone actually cares to hear what blotter strength is usually like I'll post it here too.

Hey man thanks for that info! I was always very curious to see what the dose was on those ganeshas and hoffmans. Loved those, could only imagine taking one of those hearts<3 I'd be very interested to hear of any other test results! Sure wish we could get lab testing done here in the states!

Yeah. I really think that unless someone on this forum has had pure crystal and laid it to 100 mics properly, we will never know.

I have. More than once. Many times over two decades. "The Family" mean jack shit outside the US. I doubt they are much turd within the US these days, to be honest.

PS: Here in the UK it costs pennies to get tabs GC/MS tested in Holland if we feel the need. If the fella laying the sheet is of impeccable background I wouldn't even waste the stamp let alone the acid. YMMV.

I personally haven't known the source but with one middleman (who is family) and the supplier (who is great friends with the middleman, and would not bullshit). I have received "almost certainly" correct information on a couple of occasions so I have two points of reference for what xxx-ug of LSD feels like (discarding set/setting), and I think I can usually guess the microgrammage with an accuracy of +/- 50ug.

I can't wait to move to Holland so I can make use of those test kits, but recently I acquired hits of about 300ug. I didn't believe that for a second, but after testing them and personal experience, I'd say they were about 250ug, which are strong hits by today's standards I take it.

idk how strong it was man
but i took 1 hit of what turned out to be some really strong stuff
it was white blotter, looked a tiny bit greyish and just effing soaked n wrinkly
i know it was enough to cause some very intense visuals! i was watching ants walk around and they were leaving rainbows where ever they went xD
it was enough to eventually cause ego death off 1 single hit man

im pretty sure this canada was by far my highest dose yet i only did 4 hits but it felt more like 10 hits. i was fuckin scared too when i was peaking. my cousin and i are both tripping balls on 4 hits each my other cousin and his buddy ryan pick us up . both of us are each on 4 hits of acid the 2 in the front are just drunk. anyways the way my cousin who wasnt tripping and his buddy were talking tripped me out hardcore. he sounded fake and monotone like a telemarketer or saleperson trying to sell me something. just what he said too at the time had me convinced it wasnt my cousin i know and love and that a parasite or some kind of chemical fucked with his head and completeley changed his personality. it was basically some invasion of the body snatchers type shit and they were gonna do something to us to make us like they were. his buddy ryan he was with is a guy ive known for 10 years at least. and at the time i didnt even know it was him until i sobered up a bit. i kept lookin at my one cousin who's on acid too with a look on my face "like lets get the fuck out of here something aint right" hes lookin at me like "chill the fuck out man". anyways at my worst im shit scared the cars going like 60 and i have my hand on the door ready to open it when he stops at the traffic lights and fuckin book it. my cousin on acid sees this and gives me this look like "are you fucking retarded dude i aint gonna take you out if ur this fucked". thats basically what snapped me out of it.

as soon as we got to the street festival tho in one of those hipster type neighborhoods where all the "interesting" (for lack of a better word) looking people stay" it was all gravy and i had a fucking fun trip. watchin all these fucked up people and just strange looking guys walk around seein fireworks and all these bright flashy lights not to mention all the babes lol. the whole time i felt like mr mackey on southpark when his heads a balloon floating around.

i later find out from my cousin who wasnt as high on the hits as me that my other cousin just broke up with his girlfriend of 2 years that same day so thats why he was actin a bit weird.

I'm in the netherlands, where you can have your drugs tested for substance, purity and dose anonymously, which I have often done with my LSD; in order of strongest to weekest I've come across:

400 ug - white blotter with a red heart, multiple hits from this sheet have been tested and they all came around around 400 ug, this is insane and I've never heared of any other blotters being this strong
175 ug - maya print, also in the Netherlands. These were lovely, one was a strong trip and I don't know many people who even tried more then that, most people were cutting them up in smaller parts :)
120 ug - rolling stone print, these were also good. Not quite maya's, but you don't have to stuff your mouth with paper if they're this strong, which I like.

Thats pretty much the hits I've seen and tested, so only one extreme one and most common is 40-120 ug on a blotter here, that is true and those who also test can confirm it.

NSFW:
IMG_5335.jpg

NSFW:
IMG_5336.jpg

are those the same mayans you're talking about?

I live in the north east of England and have had both the hoffmans and the Ganeshas which I was told were from the dam, and the doses seem about right. Just got some of a new print haven't seen a sheet yet but on my bit it looked like an oil pipeline in the desert. Had one yesterday and was stronger than my few double Ganesha trips, so I expect these to be in the 150-180 range 8)

Good times

im pretty sure this canada was by far my highest dose yet i only did 4 hits but it felt more like 10 hits. i was fuckin scared too when i was peaking. my cousin and i are both tripping balls on 4 hits each my other cousin and his buddy ryan pick us up . both of us are each on 4 hits of acid the 2 in the front are just drunk. anyways the way my cousin who wasnt tripping and his buddy were talking tripped me out hardcore. he sounded fake and monotone like a telemarketer or saleperson trying to sell me something. just what he said too at the time had me convinced it wasnt my cousin i know and love and that a parasite or some kind of chemical fucked with his head and completeley changed his personality. it was basically some invasion of the body snatchers type shit and they were gonna do something to us to make us like they were. his buddy ryan he was with is a guy ive known for 10 years at least. and at the time i didnt even know it was him until i sobered up a bit. i kept lookin at my one cousin who's on acid too with a look on my face "like lets get the fuck out of here something aint right" hes lookin at me like "chill the fuck out man". anyways at my worst im shit scared the cars going like 60 and i have my hand on the door ready to open it when he stops at the traffic lights and fuckin book it. my cousin on acid sees this and gives me this look like "are you fucking retarded dude i aint gonna take you out if ur this fucked". thats basically what snapped me out of it.

as soon as we got to the street festival tho in one of those hipster type neighborhoods where all the "interesting" (for lack of a better word) looking people stay" it was all gravy and i had a fucking fun trip. watchin all these fucked up people and just strange looking guys walk around seein fireworks and all these bright flashy lights not to mention all the babes lol. the whole time i felt like mr mackey on southpark when his heads a balloon floating around.

i later find out from my cousin who wasnt as high on the hits as me that my other cousin just broke up with his girlfriend of 2 years that same day so thats why he was actin a bit weird.

What type of blotter were these? Interested cuz I've come across quite a few different types from your area.

I believe some of the old masters of LSD creation Owsley or Pickard could have laid some really heavy, accurate doses out, but I simply don`t know what it feels like at each level, I have my own assumptions of dosing that may or may not be accurate but heres my best guess.

when I first started tripping some part of me assumed the does I was getting were 100 ug, this is as per many sources advice is absolutely incorrect from experienced speculation we have derived my average hit dose to be less than 50 ug, which actually now makes alot of sense, with one hit being nearly negligable and 4 hits being at the beggining spectrum of an immersive trip.

I would also declare that once and ONLY once have I been involved with blotter that I would experientially ascertain as being over 100 ug each, due to the intensity and nature of the trip, nearly setting the standard for all my high dose trips at two blotters, two friends each had 3 blotters each and were nearly catatonic, ridden with personal issues and entirely lost in their own experiences. but even those tabs may have come off as extra potent having only tasted 2 tabs of those less than 50 ug blotters

Since the tabs i am used to are working LSD then I would comfortably speculate the doses on my average tab to be 40-50 ug each. with 4 tabs being my average `trip` and 12 tabs being `high dose territory` not very potent, yet reliable LSD. I have almost always received tabs of this potency although only that one batch of VERY potent 90 ug + LSD and a few batches of considerably weak LSD where I would eat 3 tabs with almost no effect possibly 20-40 ug each.

Personally ive dropped 10 hits of blotter mic at 100+ some love is what i was told. It wasnt intentional by any case as 1000 mics is far off my tolerance level. Tought we were getting pulled over because i was allready tripping but it was just a bunch of cops trying to track down a bear in the neighbor hood.

It was a very intense trip that confused the living hell out of me for weeks. It seemed like i had gotten ego death for weeks on end. Lost my personality and forgot how to act around people. I was just a complete space cadet for weeks to come. Not to mention that i had just went to a festival and did LSD for 3 days, and dropped about 10 times in a 2 month span before this happened. So you could say i was eating a lot of L.

The HPPD still sticks with me from these experiences. Sometimes its funny like when i get really stoned stuff starts to move back and forth just like if i was on a low dose of LSD. But other times when im at work and i start having visuals its slightly not annoying. Ive learned to cope with these but sometimes it catches me off gaurd.