• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Plugging Adderall XR 30mg without syringe

zrawdog

Bluelighter
so i ridiculously wasted like 5 hours and 120mg of adderall trying to come up with a way to plug it with whatever i had lying around the house. it was late so all the stores were closed. i never really had much success although i did get a slight buzz. does anyone have some better advice for me for next time? thanks! (i think it might have worked best when i crushed it up, then recapped it and just put it in like that, otherwise it was too messy,

What did you use if you didn't have the right equipment?

You could always purchase a fleets enema at your local drug store. Empty out the contents, and viola!

^^Yeah. If you didn't have the shit to plug them with, why didn't you just eat the pills or snort them instead of sticking capsules up your ass?

Connection! zrawdog likes things entered in his rectum and grumpy w00kie's says sticking "them" down your throat is preferred.

I'm sensing a little private message chat between you two in the future.

Umm don't inject orals, that's nuts. You never know what the intended amount that is supposed to be in the blood stream after oral ingestion, however if you inject then obviously it will be 100% and that may be too much.

because after plugging addies eating them feels like a waste and there is much less of a 'rush.' however to my dismay incorrectly plugging them is even worse than eating them. next time i will just get an oral syringe. you can get those at any pharmacy otc right?

next time i will just get an oral syringe. you can get those at any pharmacy otc right?

Yep, they are usually with the pill splitters and crushers in the store, definitely all the chain pharmacies (and supermarkets with pharmacies) will have them.

Why not just crush it up and swallow? That would probably be the best way to do it?

Or you could crush it up and empty out a big pill, then plug that pill up your ass with your finer, and if the capsule breaks, it will release it all? Or something similar

^ i crushed it up before putting it back into the gel cap, then plugged actually.

I reuse my syringes, is that bad?

I plugged alcohol with a water bottle once, funny.

Since I am amped up, I was able to come up with an awesome solution!

Get a pen... empty it and put in your Adderall liquid. Keep it with pressure by keeping a finger on one end, stick it in, and then let it go once its in!

I reuse my syringes, is that bad?

*DM - as long as it's a sturdy 3-5mL oral syringe made for it. I say this for 3 reasons. People that plug (and correctly mind you), a good majority of them that save the syringe are going to clean, blast and boil the fuck out of it..a tad bit exaggeratted. 2) If you use the same syringe to IV as plug, you're putting yourself at a much higher risk for disease/infection, etc. Ya your asshole is a dirty, nasty cess cave, but that's from stuff comming out of you already. Putting properly filtered drugs up there will get you high as shit [PUN!] but with all those blood vessels, etc up there that are able to absorb foreign material like unfiltered pills and feel fine...I'm actually amazed, sorta. All I rambling ampped mean't to say was that "you can get very sick if you don't really clean any personal oral syringes to reuse. I don't like using the 1/2mL-1mL rigs with the spike removed, because I find it better to use at LEAST 2mL of water in the mix, more like 3..did you keep those weaker, smaller rigs clean? You sure? How have they been stored since last used? Cleaned properly right after last time? etc. Eventually with all those thinner gauge less mL syringes, from my experience, they rubber part on the plunger tends to degrade pretty fast. With the super cheap price on needles where they are legal, just get a box of 100, wheven you want. Or like in my state we have needle exchanges and even free home needle delivery exchanges (you know, to keep a tight lid on Dr. David Johnston PhD., neiborhood watch captain, and town archetype's massive daily oxy abuse. He does surgury on your community's children all the time right after he walked out of the bathroom putting his "nasal mister" for the terrible colds children give him at his job..even though they are mostly unconscious and possibly you...wow, big tweaker turn off again. I'll tell you this, this is fo realz, it all was/is, but anyways, I used the same 3mL needleless syringe for like 10 seperate plugs. The rubber on the plunger got stuck at the stop and the handle would fly off. I tried everything to get that shit out of there up to the point where it no longer creates a tight enough seal around the barrel, and there are 2 holes poked in the rubber part, but it's from the inside and not front at all, so...uh, i guess I could try it...fuck that, I'm getting a new rig for pluggin Addies 20mg XR day 4.215 up. On stratterra too, started recently, up at 80mg. I can definately get legit pharm amps down to using without any problems or very few, and they only occur when I stay up passed 1.5days, if they occurr at all. I have plenty of phenazepam to knock me down lots of cigs, and will have an 80OC in "just a number of hours from now!" lol -out

Last edited by a moderator: