• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA 2 nights in a row

i just rolled two nights in a row and feel fine today. people do it all the time, ever been to a music festival? i'm not trying to say i feel like i just came from the spa after multiple nights rolling in a row but i can still go to work, class, eat whatever i want, or do whatever i need to do the next day without a problem.
but you "do it all the time", and "only get 'mahl'" "shardiest stuff you can find"

doesn't really promote any kind of harm reduction man... You are just dicksizing that you have good connects for molly and roll all the time. Whats you point? You feel fine? I can go to class and work too afterward. But whats your point saying you do it all the time and look for "shardy stuff"

Your post could suggestively lead readers to believe that crystal shards are the best without even suggesting they should be tested with a kit. Just about any other drug could come in shards, and not really sure what the point of mentioning it was here...

the point i was trying to get across was that i don't think its a big deal to roll multiple nights in a row. i suppose the part about shards was irrelevant due to the topic of the thread, but in my experience shards/moonrocks are usually extremely good and get me the most spun. didn't mean to "dicksize" anything at all.

the point i was trying to get across was that i don't think its a big deal to roll multiple nights in a row. i suppose the part about shards was irrelevant due to the topic of the thread, but in my experience shards/moonrocks are usually extremely good and get me the most spun. didn't mean to "dicksize" anything at all.
How much MDMA do you take rolling multiple nights in a row? The fact you brag about how you do it all the time and waste your moon rock rolling multiple nights in a row sounded like bragging. I know damn well anyone who rolls multiple nights in a row doesn't get the same effect on the same dose...

Most people see it as a waste of MDMA, and the fact you brag about how you waste it comes off as .... ya. Sorry if I'm bein' a dick for callin' you out. Sure sounded like bragging to me.

i just rolled two nights in a row and feel fine today. people do it all the time, ever been to a music festival? i'm not trying to say i feel like i just came from the spa after multiple nights rolling in a row but i can still go to work, class, eat whatever i want, or do whatever i need to do the next day without a problem.
Lol. Troll much

Oddly with the same molly with around 1-2 days spaced inbetween I didn't roll at all .. So I am jus going to wait until as late as possible (next month) and see what happens I wonder why this could of happened when I rolled amazingly like never been that high before on this same stuff previously .

I managed to find cid anyway so I could just do that for a some parties lol

How much MDMA do you take rolling multiple nights in a row? The fact you brag about how you do it all the time and waste your moon rock rolling multiple nights in a row sounded like bragging. I know damn well anyone who rolls multiple nights in a row doesn't get the same effect on the same dose...

Most people see it as a waste of MDMA, and the fact you brag about how you waste it comes off as .... ya. Sorry if I'm bein' a dick for callin' you out. Sure sounded like bragging to me.

the statement that I used, "all the time" was a hyperbole. i've done it quite a few times tho and rolled all the same. i usually don't need to take more than .25 on any night. i don't care that you're calling me out, but i'm not trying to brag or troll at all.

the statement that I used, "all the time" was a hyperbole. i've done it quite a few times tho and rolled all the same. i usually don't need to take more than .25 on any night. i don't care that you're calling me out, but i'm not trying to brag or troll at all.

wtf why would you guys waste your time picking apart one tiny thing he said. get a life some of you jesus... and by the way i just dropped .3 of high quality molly, same as i did last night. i can feel it but i think you need more the second night. might be a waste, can't tell yet. but i've been rolling like every other day for a week and as long as i have 1 or 2 days between rolls it works just as well with around .3. i don't get hard comedowns, i wake up and feel fine. i hope this 2 in a row experiment doesn't result in too bad of a comedown cause i have to go pickup a car i bough tomorrow and drive it 2.5 hrs back home but i think i'll be fine. i dont even consider mdma as a party drug, i like to just sit at home by myself and feel good and play on my computer... i take a high dose of vitamin c before during and after each roll. maybe that helps, ive read articles about testing in rats and vitamin c seriously reduced the amount of free racicals from a hard roll that the mice that didn't get the vitamin c.

Last edited:
I've dosed two nights in a row on a couple occassions and 3 times in a row on one occassion, i will say i got plenty high all 3 nights, beleive it or not i actually rolled hardest the third night, because i went easy the first two and upped my dosage for the third night.. But from my experiences you will have a considerably worse hangover for the next few days, whereas i usually have afterglows if i just dose one night.

its been 4 yrs since thread started, wonder if op lives..lol
never done 2 in a row myself, but twice in a week close to same dose i had a fuckin ball the second night. pretty sure it had to do with the L i took the first night, i noticed whenever i flip i dont really get to appreciate the moll enough, while on its own in the right setting is...i wanna say better than heroin, but id be lying haha but...close

It all depends on you. I have friends who have the worst comedowns, but also friends that have no comedowns like myself.
I rolled 2 days in a row on 3 different occasions this year alone. I had my share of no comedowns, but also some pretty bad withdrawals.

If it seems worth it to you, then do it, but just be prepared for what might happen the next week or two. Or be completely fine.
Tip: Much like the placebo effect, If I tend to not believe in having a comedown it makes it just that much easier to not having one. Maybe try and see if it works for you.

HTP-5, Xanax and lots of herb should help. And ALWAYS prehydrate