• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Horrible sores after first meth use help

coleinc

Greenlighter
Hi I tried smoking meth for the first time 2 days ago i only got $50 worth and shared with one other then the next day we did $100 worth but it seemed like a diff batch because we saw things and felt it for 12 hours after we smoked our last bowl any way i noticed later that morn that i had a cold sore on each side of my mouth one side has what looks like a white bubble with a hole. 3 or 4 canker sores on the inside of my bottom lip my taste buds are 3xs normal size and i have white ones all ovr and a few places where it seems like there is a hole. sores on both sides of my tounge and it ate a hole in the gums on one of my teeth i think it may fall out. These were my first times ever and i brushed my teeth both days why did this happen did i catch and std from sharing a pipe?? it also burns when i smoke a cig drink any thing or try to eat.....day after keep getting bad taste and smell in mouth even after brushing ovr and ovr again

Last edited:
thanks

i didnt bite my tounge at all the side of my lips yes but not my tounge its the next day and my taste buds are back to normal size but still hurt i cut the white ones off with nail clippers helped sooooo much but i was tweeking out in front of the mirror for 3 hours last night

i didnt bite my tounge at all the side of my lips yes but not my tounge its the next day and my taste buds are back to normal size but still hurt i cut the white ones off with nail clippers helped sooooo much but i was tweeking out in front of the mirror for 3 hours last night

Yum. Meth sounds great... :\

^ Meth is great if you want to stay up for 24 hours and that's about all it's good for IME.

Your tongue sores are from sucking at your teeth and rubbing your tongue up against them most likely.

Drink more water next time, and brush your teeth often. Chew gum to promote salivation.

there wont be a next time i smashed my pipe with a full bowl still loaded and deleted my dealers number im in so much pain and im going to loose one of my beautiful teeth its crazy i only did it 2 times and this shit happend and i brush my teeth every day!! its getting better my tooth isnt but at least i can swallow now the shakes come and go i got some adderal to take the edge off

Meth is the nastiest shit ever.. dont get me wrong I have taken my fair share of drugs

but whoever would want to smoke something that causes you to pick your skin off, go crazy, cut off taste buds with a nail clipper, and look like a corpse is a fucking moron IMO and IME

please do yourself a favor and dont ever touch that shit again before u get hooked and die.

Me and my friends do lotsa drugs... but lately 90% of my town is all gacked out on meth and we just look at them like the scum of the earth

I have sympathy for those who have gotten addicted and cant get off... but I have a hard time feeling sorry for those who chose to try it anyway even after seeing what it does to people

damn this is like a crazy anti drug ad. Unless your meth had something horrible in it, your tooth is falling out from something else. Did it hurt cutting off taste buds??

Ideally you could take magnesium supplements to help prevent the bruxism.

I wouldn't do more meth for a while if you did it two days in a row.

Meth is the only drug I can picture someone cutting their own taste buds off, with nailclippers, on...

PS Had you used the nailclippers previously?

i smoked meth for 3 years and never did i get such reactions never any of those symptoms, your dealer is jumping on it with something that caused it. I am shocked by your story. how did it burn? what colour was it? was the pipe new or old? allways use a brand new pipe if your going too smoke, dont ever share pipes. I havnt touched it in 1.5 years and wont ever again, trust me you dont need the shit anyway

Meth+Mirror=Stuck....
Meth+Mirror+NailClippers=Doing seemingly necessary really fucked up shit to yourself for hours...
I have done worse, but I certainly wouldn't share my story about it....
Please don't do it any more. I would go to the ER if you don't have any insurance, they can give you info on any resources in your area that can provide free/cheap assistance with your tooth problem, before it actually falls out. Certainly can't hurt to try.

There could be several reasons for the sores... dehydration (meth is known for reducing your appetite and thirst), biting/chewing on your tongue and lips (again, meth and most other stimulants including MDMA are known for this), or contaminants in the drug. If the meth had an unusually strong taste, or was an odd colour or consistency, it could quite possibly be contaminated. Avoid using more meth and keep your fluids up, and the sores should begin to heal within a few days.

it was a brand new pipe and tasted and looked the same as the last batch my friends dad is who makes it so i dont think he would give us any thing that was cut with battery acid but who knows im on day 5 i think since the last time i used and my tounge is finally back to normal still have a whole in my gums and on the side of my lip but its getting better little by little

I hate meth..Tried it twice..Second time I smoked it all night out of a pipe and geeked on it hardcore..Next day roof of my mouth and cheeks had sores and were raw..I am pretty sure they were burns from the heat of the shit going in my mouth cuz I kept lighting the pipe trying to get a hit and sucking hot air by end of the night...Worst drug ever.

Meth

I have a fair amount of experience with meth and the meth you're describing was what we called space cheese. If you're seeing shit and you haven't been up for 4 days then there is something wrong with your meth. Most likely the person cooking it up made a mistake. It sounds like your meth contained derivitives that are ususally extracted. Your meth was impure. Most of the derivatives are very bad for you, MDMA for example is a derivative of Meth. Of course it coud have been cut with a cheaper drug like pcp. You don't want to fuck with pcp. My cousin had a friend who used to do it and ended up skinning his family. Sick bastard.

I don't suggest doing meth, it will rot your teeth and leech nutrients from your body. The smaller you are, the more likely you'll have something serious happen. If you are hell bent on using it, the max I would stay up is 24 hours after that your muscles start killing you and I don't see the point, second drink lots of water, many people become dehydrated because the meth is increasing your body temperature and burning through your excess water capacity quickly, Third eat something, even if it's small and you don't want to, you'll feel tons better especially near the end of your high, fourth snort rather than smoke, I know, I thought snorting was nasty too and it has it's down sides but it doesn't make you as euphoric and so is less addictive, plus you'll be amped not just high. Smokers usually don't get much done because of the euphoria, if you snort it you might actually acomplish something.

Lastly you should probably stick to bud, because you don't sound like the type of person who should do meth. Cutting your taste buds off with nail clippers is insane. but don't do them both together or your heart could give out.

i was on meth for two years straight i think u got super dehydrated and thats what caused the soars etc... meth is the worst drug ever on your body i have been off of it for almost six years now and had to have 4 root conals done and two teethe pulled lucky for me i had insurance to fix everything i still have nerve probs in my feet bc the shit messes with your nerves my feet stay cold all the time. i have seen people do it for the first time and have horrific reactions just like u i also think u smoked way to much with it being your first time it doesnt take much really!! seeing shit is normal sometimes after only one day plz dont do it anymore not only will it ruin your life i have seen beautifull people turn into disgusting tootheless hookers literally for the shit!! i am sure u will b okay just give it a few days like i said it is terrible on the body

speaking of pcp, I have never seen anyone discuss it here......must not be too popular, eh?