• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs (3-FA) 3-fluoro-amphetamine Megathread

hedorah

Bluelighter
I have been wanting to try out this compound but first wanted some info or experiences but strangely with how it is available at the moment there is very little info out there on this one..2-fa is suppose to be amphetamine like and 4-fa is more mdma like, so what category does 3-fa fall in and is it worth trying ?

No info anywhere on this one ?

---------

Wikipedia: 3-Fluoroamphetamine

512px-3-fluoroamphetamine.svg.png

3-fluoroamphetamine, 3-FA, PAL-353, (RS)-1-(3-fluorophenyl)propan-2-amine
CAS# 1626-71-7

Last edited by a moderator:
The data is all from animal experiments, where the drug showed a greater release of dopamine than methamphetamine and also a greater selectivity for DA/NE over 5HT release as compared to methamphetamine. Not all too much else is known.

See here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=471983

Thanks for the link, i will be receiving some 3-fa by the end of the month, so expect a trip report :)

I plan on doing it by either oral or insuflation which i beleive is the best way to get a effect on this one, still have to see what will be a good starting point on this one since the other report of where the member plugged it, really wasnt that accurate in details..

Im not really sure what DA/NE over 5HT release means ?

Less suspected neurotoxicity but also probably less suspected euphoria as compared with methamphetamine. I'm not completely sure, but I don't think the 4- or 3-Fluoro substituted amphetamines are very good substrates for serotonin receptors either, which bodes well for lacking neurotoxicity. However, the amounts of dopamine release compared to other drugs except for maybe meth is just crazy, this drug releases three times as much dopamine as dextroamphetamine (1500% basal control levels versus 500%). It's expected to be somewhere near half to one-third the potency of regular amphetamine. It's also more likely to just be a simple stimulant as compared to an entheogen because of the lack of serotonergic effect.

seems like that much DA might wreak havoc on your reward systems... I'd imagine a strong re-dose compulsion.

sounds like a potentially therapeutic AD(H)D stim like 3-FMC..only much more potent and superior. probably a straight stim as well..not too recreational

I wonder what the legal status is in the US and if it's readily available. I know 2-FA and 4-FA are available but haven't seen this one

Last edited:
seems like that much DA might wreak havoc on your reward systems... I'd imagine a strong re-dose compulsion.

Yeah. Sounds a lot like MDPV in that sense. But at least in MDPV's case, the effects seem to be almost completely psychological... Of coure prolonged redosing and redosing and redosing of any drug is bound to spur physical changes in the brain, but thats life.

3-fluoro-methamphetamine

I tried this, causes imbalances in serotonin and dopamine. First I thought it was 4-fluoro-methamphetamine, but now, I found out through my friend who gave it to me, it is actually 3-FMA. I have to take 300mg of Zoloft and bentsodiazepines to feel normal. Please be aware with this substance.

i had a great time wwith 2-fa and 4-fa , it wold be very logical if 3-FA wa s quite simlar (flephedrone)

Someone I know has high expectations for this, probably derived from 2-FA and 4-FA and maybe 3-FMC. Thinks it is gonna be a very good one.

Personally I don't really see it, the SAR for ortho/meta/para substitutions on amphetamine don't make a whole lot of sense to me even though it might really not be that difficult. A while ago I thought I read somewhere that 3-position substitutions were a no-no, but maybe I'm wrong. Is there reason to think 3-subbed amphetamines are toxic? significantly more toxic than their positional isomers?

2-FA reminded me of 4-FA, which is not surprising. But it did leave me wanting more, and really seemed to last a lot shorter, though like 4-FA it had the effect of trailing off making you unable to really say when you transition back to baseline. In other words: it lingers. 2-FA did make me redose somewhat compulsively, not exactly because the reward was so big but it seemed to be right around the corner but never really came.
4-FA starts off similar to MDMA for me but much more clearheaded, not psychedelic either. Then after a few hours it changes to something similar to dexamphetamine IMO. Or somewhere in between racemic and dex (so 75/25 that would be).
2-FA reminded me even much more of dexamph. It didn't really seem to have serotonin activity like 4-FA at least seemed to have. Well on the other hand it doesn't have to be that much, methylone is mostly dopaminergic and it still has an MDMA vibe.

If 3-FA really sits in between 2-FA and 3-FA it could be quite good, mellow but hopefully able to reach full incline, and a comfortable duration of action.

But who knows there could be something completely off with it.

Is the fluor on the ring and it's position mostly important for metabolism, kinetics, receptor interaction or a specific event at the receptor? Does anyone know? This is getting to be ADD territory so apologies. I could move my post.

fenfluramine and norfenfluramine are somehow super-potent agonists at 5HT-2B, causing enlarged valves and heart disease after daily use. can't find out what doses of fenfluramine were combined with phentermine though.

4-Cl-A is supposed to be neurotoxic by uptake into serotonin receptors, but is 3-Cl-A cardiotoxic?

and TFM is totally different from F, so it's possible none of this applies to 3-F-A at all.

I'm just considering to try this thing, any easily understandable PROS and CONS?
Please :)

Isn't there a thread of 3-FA on ADD? This is a straight stimulant, and while I understand a lot of RC's being discussed PD, this is just another pure stimulant, and the main threads on it are in ADD as far as I know.

I'm not really comfortable with this one, again because of the correlation between 3-substituted phenethylamines and HT-2B activity.

My understanding is that it's a straight stimulant, and not one that is spectacularly notable in any way.

How would this compare to MDPV as a dopamine releaser? Which one is more potent?

MDPV acts mainly as a dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor although not all that much appears to be known about pharmacology so strictly speaking there is no release as a direct main effect, while nuke has already said that 3-FA appears to be a very strong releaser. However how this translates to subjective effects is difficult to predict. MDPV is both considered potent and capable, but also problematic... 3-FA has almost no history of use. As far as advice goes: I would be careful (avoid) MDPV if I were you - apart from the fact that I did not even like it when I tried it - because it is proving to be messy, addictive or even dangerous... and I would be careful (apprehensive at least) with 3-FA because not that much is known.

I think people think 3-FMC is alright but I could be mistaken, 4-FA is a winner, 2-FA was a little disappointing to me. It did not have any real oomph but it was interesting as a dextroamphetamine lookalike. Note that 3-FA should not be blatantly expected to fall in between 2-FA and 4-FA.

Ahh, somehow I remembered MDPV being a releaser but you said it. Anyways, I find MDPV too much of a one trick pony.
Once you pop you can't stop, I'd love an alternative with less paranoia.. I'll wait until I'll see the first reviews of 3-FA.

Please don't mention stupid trifling stuff like that; sourcing is frowned upon here so there's no need to say "Oh a source will have this soon!!!!".