• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs (3-FA) 3-fluoro-amphetamine Megathread

Any guess whether this is preferable to mpa if one just needs decent pick up stimulant in the morning? Cheers.

Hard to say with certainty, but probably yes. MPA should be more neuotoxic and worse sideeffects, actually I have 1g MPA laying on my desk for a month and I don't feel like trying it based on few reports.
Whichever you choose, if you want pure stimulation like a big cup of coffee, take 20-30mg at most, more will give you more energy but at the same time confusion.

Thanks. Actually MPA is not bad, just dont overdo it, try eating between 30-50 mg on empty stomach and see what it does. I think that it is actually quite nice stim, no euphoria, just stimulation and in such small dose I have not noticed any side effects (well your HB will go up a bit, but nothing special). Have fun and let us know how it compares with 3-fa.

3FA is way more of a ´fun´ drug in my opinion. Stong urges to socialize, relax with some music, etc. Mpa is the better functional stim here in my opinion.

How does this compare to 2-fa?

I wanted 2-fa but my trusted vendor doesnt have it in stock but has 3.

I thought 3-fa would be way out of my bounds (like mdpv type) but ppl are saying its similar to 2-fa from some reports at the lower doses. How does it compare in terms of dosage/comedown/duration and strength in terms of effects.

2-fa was just right for me tbh in terms of effects. I dont want anything considerably more powerful so I might just wait till 2-fa comes around again.

35mg oral + +2hr 35mg oral

Light stimulation. Seems about half as stimulating as adderall per dose (about 15mg+/-5mg) with a slight dopaminergic edge. Definitely felt a little bit more euphoric than adderall but had the speedy push of adderall that 4-fa and 2-fma dont see to have (their stimulation seems much softer and smoother) which I enjoy. I would take 70-100mg oral at one time. anything over 100mg seems to be used for reasons of just chasing a dopamine-type high.

Heart-rate was not bad at all. Noticed on coming up of both doses, that my ears would ring briefly pretty badly and fade. No noticeable damage of any kind afterwards though.

Overall, one of the better Stimulant RC's - much better than 2-fma and low-dose 4-fa. I will try this near 100mg for purely recreational purposes next time.

Any ROA you want to use if it's HCL... not sure about vaporizing, but I would THINK it's stable enough.

I like to insuffulate it. Will try oral next time to see if that eliminates some tension. All in all, quite a worthy stem with lots of euphoria.

Hey, your dose again?

Hey, anyone thought about mixing MDPV (medium dose, and I mean medium by erowid standards) with 3-FA? What would be the results? Any suggestions or someone willing to do that?

50mg insufflated (70mg even better) produces a very very nice feeling,clearheaded stimulation, almost only mental, pain is hell and i couldn't inssuflate in one go EVER,but it subsides in a few (1-3) min and you feel nothing. Comeup instant. Works ~3-4 hours, very social, however a warning: anorexia is a big problem there. And another warning: NO ANY OTHER STIMULANT THAN 3-FA CREATED SUCH VASOCONSTRICTION. from just 50mg my feet were cooled water temperature. I had to put like 3 pair of socks not to get my feet cut off..

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everyone! for how long could I research with 1 gram?
If you take it at once, maybe few minutes at most because it could kill you :D

In normal dosages, say 70mg at once, thats 14doses, one lasts 2-3 hours so lets say 30hours total?

2-3 hours? are you serious it lasts so short?

thx btw :)

Last edited:
Very odd stuff this. I had been waiting to try it based on reports here and when some arrived last week I was looking forward to a longish acting stim. Although I had taken 5-IT the day before I had not had other stimulants apart from coffee for two weeks so I started low at 15 to 20mg insufflated and found that it packed a fair kick, similar to MPA but shorter acting, with elevated heart rate and an immediate feeling of alertness. However, within a couple of days I found that I was doing a 20 mg line every hour or so and it reminded me of average coke, inasmuch as it did not affect my appetite at all and I could get to sleep OK if I left a couple of hours after the last dose. Not especially speedy, but a good livener for getting stuff done; not particularly recreational, no euphoria but a mood lift. No comedown the day after. I probably wouldn't bother reordering it but I wouldn't say no to a line socially. I think that I expected more from it, probably because I remember speed from the old days. Given that I finished the packet so fast, I'm guessing that tolerance builds really quickly.

Yeah 3-FA is really nice! I tried it one night after my 2-FA experience. I cannot compare 3-FA with 2- or 4-FA. It's totally different! 3-FA has a long duration, if you found out a rushy initial dose. I consumed it intranasally and it burned similar as 4-FA inside my nose. It takes a while, til the effects will start. The rush comes on slowly first with a strong mood-enhancement and ends in an euphoric and clear state of mind with calming mental stimulation. There's a nice serotonergic activity, but more in the background. I took a strong initial dose, so duration of full effects took 9 hours, then a slow come-down was setting in. I think that I should have started with a lower initial dose. The sexual stimulation of 3-FA is more than just nice!

This is by far the nicest stimulant I have ever tried. The mental stimulation is very unique, clean. Euphoria is just right and because of the strong vibe of sexual excitement, it is my new favorite of the substituted amphetamines. If you don't tolerate dilated pupils, you should keep the dosage low :D

Last edited:
the 4-FA i had is different to the 3-FA in texture, is this normal. the 3-FA is really 'light and fluffy' whereas the 4-FA was quite the opposite. What was the texture of everyone elses 3-FA?

yes the texture of 3-FA is fluffy :)

I can report that the stuff buildin up tolerance very fast! In times binging the head rush did not return at day 3. For a binge 4-FA works better of course!

so out of 3-fa and 4-fa which produces the most sex increase?
i would say 3-fa but i dont like the crash. 4-fa comedown was much smoother when compared and just feels overall a better quality substance

4-fa is waaay better for sure, there is only one area where I find 3-fa better and that is pure stimulation. I can imagine doing some real work on small dose of 3-fa since it's not a fun drug, just stim.
4-fa is very euphoric, empathic and horny (talking for hours is the best thing to do for me on it, I'm not into dancing/raves much) while feeling less harsh on the body (less heat and heartbeat) from the same dose than 3-.

I have some and its a slight off white colour with clumps of white powder within. Looks dodge, reputable source. Not super fluffy. Maybe mine has some tiny crystals too because when crushed and lined there is alot more powder. Anyone had this??

3-FA is the only fluoroamp I have yet to try. Too bad it's not more popular in the U.S! How does it differ from 2-FA or 2-FMA? (The 2-'s are just about as dopaminergic/classic stimulant-y as you can get).

^same. i really enjoyed the steadiness and clean stimulation of 2fma, even got some nice warm body rushes from 150 mg orally. 4FA was alot more euphoric but really cool in the sense that it was controllable and i wasnt talking nonstop and forgetting what im talking about while making an ass out of myself all at the same time, Lol. i think i prefer 4fa over 2fma, bc im all about the euphoria, but.... with 3 FA being in the middle of these two just about, im definitely interested in this one as well. i havent seen any reputable vendors carry this one, but also haven't looked for it specifically.