• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Heroin+Mushrooms(smoked)+Cannabis -1st time smoking shrooms- Loss of feeling in body.

DnkHrb5

Ex-Bluelighter
heroin, mushrooms(smoked), weed - 1st time smoking shrooms - Loss of feeling in body.

Heroin+mushroom blunt=loss of feeling in body.
November 9th, at approximately 8pm was not the first time that I lost feeling in my body due to smoking dank while on heroin.
I am experienced in heroin (daily habit) and I used to be a huge pothead. I have taken mushrooms, but this was my first time smoking them. Although I've heard that they don't really work when you smoke them, so maybe it was just a placebo effect.
Anyway, like I said, I have a dope habit so I did probably about 2 $10 bags earlier that day, and about 8pm we decided to roll a blunt. We happened to come across a bag of mushrooms that my brother had left in our basement. We couldn't resist taking some shake out of the bag and rolling it into our blunt.
So we smoke the blunt, and before we're even finished i noticed that once again (as i mentioned this has happened before, and continues to happen) I cannot feel my legs, or any part of my body really. I tell my friend this, and so he tests me out by running his hands along my thighs. I tell him I can't feel anything. He proceeds to do other things to my legs (scratching, hitting them softly) and I just can't feel anything!
At this time, the cd I had put on was over and the thought crossed my mind to get up and change it. But I realized that I wouldn't have been able to stand up if I tried, so I didn't even try. I was sitting indian style on my couch and I felt like I didn't even have any legs.
The night before I smoked the mushroom blunt, I smoke some dank at a party. I remember I was standing up, with my hands resting on my legs. I freaked out because I couldn't feel my legs or my hands. I knew my hands were touching my legs, but I really couldn't feel either. I walked downstairs because the people in the room were making me even more uncomfortable. I wanted to smoke some more weed (why?? i don't know) but I couldn't find it. I thought that maybe it WAS in one of my pockets, but I couldn't tell because I couldn't feel anything!!!
That night was the first time this had happend, now I'm pretty used to it and even look forward to that "lost" feeling in my body when I smoke weed while high on dope.
This report is just to let everyone know what could happen when you mix heroin and weed. I've talked to a few friends and they say they definately feel weird when they smoke weed while on heroin. Does this happen to anyone else???
[Edited topic to comply with forum guidelines -Splatt]
[ 18 November 2002: Message edited by: Splatt ]
[ 22 November 2002: Message edited by: DnkHrb5 ]

Thanks for posting!
So, what did you notice dsifferent from heroin+pot+smoked mushrooms, over just heroin and pot?

Yeah, the times I've been on heroin and then smoked weed, the weed seems to fuck me up a lot more. Or maybe it's just combining the two, the nodding comes in harder because the weed makes me tired, who knows. Anyways, that's still pretty crazy about not being able to feel your legs, I don't know if it would have been crazier to see you like that or that time you watched me speedball, crazy times!

Originally posted by Splatt:
So, what did you notice dsifferent from heroin+pot+smoked mushrooms, over just heroin and pot?
Well, like I said-I'm not sure if smoking mushrooms really works so what I felt might have been placebo. But the loss of feeling in my body was much more apparent than when I just smoke pot. When I just smoke weed and I touch my legs for example, it feels like my hand is going through my legs. When I smoked the mushrooms I couldn't feel a goddamn thing. Plus I got some very mild visuals-like, all the shadows were moving, and everything in the room looked so short!
Does anyone else have any stories about smoking shrooms?? What are peoples opinion on smoking them versus eating them?? Do you agree that it doesn't work and everything "fucked-up" is just a placebo effect??
**Why did you change the title of my thread? It ruined my first sentence! I thought I followed the rules okay....**