Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

AMT | First time | Cheese, Crackers, & Jack Daniel's

Mokenwee

Bluelighter
I decided to write this report just to share my experance with AMT. Not really a good experance but none the less it was a ten hour experance I wish I never took.
T-0
15mgs AMT washed down with water,small dose but only a test to see what I was was dealing with.
T+4
Starting to feel the affects and noticing what is coming on as my last 2cb trip. Pretty much the same visuals and body load.
T+5
After watching Apocalypse Now and The Shawshank Redemption both my friend and I feel very little visual affects and notice how much the AMT headache is coming on. Dealing with serious dry mouth and funny little itches everywhere I decide that sleep was not an option and decide to put in another movie. (Payback)
T+6
Laughing and making jokes, "Man I'm feeling it" "Well the peak should hit us anytime from now and 3 more hours" "Ya I just CANT WAIT"
With AMT its noting but wait,wait,wait,wait,peak,wait,wait,wait,wait,wait,sleep.
T+7
Judging the fact that what little trip I was going to take is pretty much over and left me with one of the worst headaches I have ever known. I decide its time to bring on the munchies. I bust out the Gouda and Crackers and go to town.
T+8
Movies over,cheese and crackers are gone and 11:00 am hits. We talk a little about how much this headache sucks and decide that sleep is not an option. I really didnt understand it much because I was feeling nothing but this damn headache. I get upset and brought down the Jack Daniel's and start doing shots to hopefully pass out.
T+10
Now drunk and wishing that I was dead because the pain in my head was so unbareable. My friend leaves and I decide to put on one more movie to fall asleep on.(finding forrester} It took me about 2 hours of tossing and turning to finaly fall asleep. I would get really hot constantly searching for cold spots in the bed and fliping my pillow over for the cold spot. I couldnt stay still for more the 10 minutes. Tossing and turning tossing and turning. I finaly somehow fell asleep.
Waking up 13 hours later I feel a little blank but the headache is gone. Well rested and not much of any hangover I am going to the Waffel House to slam down fa sho. From this experance I decided that AMT was not for me at all. I am rather glad I didnt decide to up the dose in fear that the headpain would get worse. I

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, responsible use???
Delete this post! We don't want people knowing how to actually take an RC!!! :D
LOL.
Glad someone has the brains to test something first. :D

It was smart of you to take a low dose first. That's what I have always done. Although you cant be truly 100% safe with research chems, you can be safer. Its good to see that others out there use some good judgment :)
I like your little part on AMT being wait,wait,wait,wait,peak,wait,wait,wait,sleep. I think you just summed AMT up in those words, haha.
Thanks for the report

Actualy my friend Tathra said to me that AMT was,
wait,wait,wait,wait,peak,wait,wait,wait,sleep
And thats exactaly what I found out.
My summery would be more like,
wait,wait,wait,wait,peak,headache,wait,headache,wait,headache,wait,headpain,sleep.
My advice to anybody would be to start out small on anything you try for the first time. With AMT make sure you are plenty rested because it will take at least 14 hours for you to fall asleep. Any kind of drug can take you on some unexpected twist or turn which could lead to a very very bad experance. Most bad trips start out with noobs just going all out and poping doses like candy not knowing what is in store for them. Be carefull on all first time experances, always make sure you do research and have at least one friend with you. My fault was taking this dose 12 hours after I woke up. Turned out to be one long ass night thats fa sho! AMT is somthing I would want to take right after breakfast.
Peace :) Moken

Originally posted by o0psy Daisy:
Or right before class!
Yeah, truer words never spoken moken, and amt is something that doesn't knock you on your ass after you've taken it, just one 10+ hour plateau.

Ah, the right-before-class method.
That was a damn fun day.

oopsy daisy: you wrote "amt is something that doesn't knock you on your ass after you've taken it, just one 10+ hour plateau."
My experience with it was that i was knoked on my arse for around 15hr with no visuals at all...
I took 50mg all at once... i shall post my trip report now... :)

nice report, thanks for sharing!
It is amazing to read how much AMT's effects vary from person to person. Good thing you stuck with a low dose.

I find that only by increasing the dose does AMT become worth it. I slowly upped it until I hit 82 mg, next time perhaps 90. Might as well get some good out of it if you are going to put up with that headache. However, the mere fact that such a headache exists does not bode well for my tender brain so I keep use quite limited.
That wasn't a good call to mix alcohol with the drug. I was under the impression that it had MAO-I properties and as such shouldn't be mixed with alcohol. One of my friends decided to drink after we had dosed one night and his headache became unbearable. I personally just try to stay hydrated, and by the time the headache kicks in I smoke a bit and am ready to pass out. Wake up the next day feeling great and a general clearness seems to extend throughout the next week.

No...in no way do I advocate somebody jumping their dose through the roof. I slowly upped my dose until I found an amount I was comforatable with, and I always did so under supervision. All I was saying was to try a higher dose before discounting the drug. I personally was hard-pressed to do it again after my first low dose. Still, if you are looking for revelations this isn't the right drug at all. It's amusing, but little more.

I've taken AMT entirely too many times and its really not worth it, at low doses like you took its nice to go out and party and drink all nite on. Other than that the pyschedelic nature can be somewhat rewarding but you have to put your body through hell. intense body vibrations and speediness on-top of tripping face is not a good combination imo. Not to mention ~12hr jaw shaking, and oh yea no sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough ;)
icon14.gif

Jesuchristo, you sure had a very different encounter with AMT than I did.
Mind you, my dose was substantially larger.
I will get around to writing it up as soon as I find a spare few hours to ponder exactly what it DID feel like. It was very hard to describe, in fact, it makes DMT look easy to describe in words.
Anyway, the headache proved fairly mild in my case, and some bongs alleviated that problem anyway.
AMT was probably the most euphoric psychadelic that I have ever consumed, and possibly the most fun that I have ever had while under the influence of any substance.
But as they say, its always got different effects on different people.
-plaz out-

I'll second that Plazma, the headache wasn't very apprent for me until a mate put one some trance, and that "DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF" really brings it out...