L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Burning urinary tract after sex (male)

• Thread starter 22 year old male
  • Start date
I didnt want to post a new post just because this one is already here, hopefully it will bump and I can get some definite answers.. But, I have somewhat the same problem.. I had to leave home on some business, and me & my fiancee were on Skype the other night, Things got interesting, you know... We stay up for hours that night, phone sex, cam sex, what have you. Well, I finally go to sleep, and when I get up a few minutes ago, I go to the bathroom as usual, and as soon as i'm almost finished peeing its like, not really a burn, but it stings a little bit.. and its fairly difficult to push the remaining urine out.. I dont wanna hear the STD ramble, because Im not a cheater, and we havent had intercourse in a couple of weeks.. Just phone sex here and there with her.. But I'm curious as to what actions I should take? Should I go to the hospital?( I personally dont think its THAT painful to go into public for that.. But its still uncomfortable) Or should I try drinking lots of liquid in hopes it flushes it all through? I actually took a little self exam, and after i forcivly try to push whatever it is to the tip, there are little while balls on the inside? Is that a UTI? If it is.. What should I do?

I didnt want to post a new post just because this one is already here, hopefully it will bump and I can get some definite answers.. But, I have somewhat the same problem.. I had to leave home on some business, and me & my fiancee were on Skype the other night, Things got interesting, you know... We stay up for hours that night, phone sex, cam sex, what have you. Well, I finally go to sleep, and when I get up a few minutes ago, I go to the bathroom as usual, and as soon as i'm almost finished peeing its like, not really a burn, but it stings a little bit.. and its fairly difficult to push the remaining urine out.. I dont wanna hear the STD ramble, because Im not a cheater, and we havent had intercourse in a couple of weeks.. Just phone sex here and there with her.. But I'm curious as to what actions I should take? Should I go to the hospital?( I personally dont think its THAT painful to go into public for that.. But its still uncomfortable) Or should I try drinking lots of liquid in hopes it flushes it all through? I actually took a little self exam, and after i forcivly try to push whatever it is to the tip, there are little while balls on the inside? Is that a UTI? If it is.. What should I do?

see a doctor

also is this the first time it has happened? problems with your genitals are not solely caused by sexually transmitted infections, there are many wide and varied explanations for these problems. if you watch embarrassing bodies on uk tv you will have seen a lot of non sexual genital problems with uncomfortable sensations. thats why you should go to the doctor

Yes, its the first it has occured.. It was just like, stinging/burning kind of deal, and it took way much more effort to pee than usual.. and it CONSTANTLY felt like I had to pee.. but anytime I tried it was just a dumb idea.. Anyway. I think it WAS the fact I hadnt pee'd after ejactulating so much and I let it sit there over night. If anyone else has this problem, Try drinking LOTS of water.. Dont do like, gallons at a time, you'll make yourself sick.. But get a decent sized glass, fill it up, and drink it frequently, refill asap.. Pee as much as you can, no matter how much it hurts.. After an hour or 2 you'll notice it becomes easier & easier to pee each time. And if you can, as soon as you're finished in the bathroom, see if you can pull the little white balls out of the tip (with your finger of course).. you dont want those little guys to go back it.. they'll can start rotting and intense things can happen.. PS. DONT go to the doctor or hospital, until you've tried this and waited a few hours.. If it persists longer than 4 hours, and you've drank and pee'd your heart out, then see a doctor.. (doctors charge ALOT for little things like this).. But i thank everyone whose posted an opinion on this.. If it wasnt for me reading.. I'd still be pissing razor blades ;]

It may just be a mild, temporary case of urethritis due to...vigorous action. That is, irritation of the urethra. It happens to me fairly regularly during / after marathon masturbation sessions, and is occasionally excruciating. It happened to me long before I ever banged anyone, and otherwise I have no symptoms of a UTI.

Right. Urine is sterile - anti-fungal and anti-viral, so pissing is good, so it makes sense why feels soothing.

It could be cystitis - as this is not just for female's it is just harder for us men to develop.

Cranberry juice, taking a piss directly after every ejaculation, and make a paste out of ghee(clarified butter) and turmeric, and apply to the affected area twice morning and night.

Otherwise just take it easy with the masturbation - but hey I shouldn't have to tell you this.

Hopefully it isn't chlamydia or something like that.

It's not a UTI if the pain and urgent need to urinate goes away after 30 mins.

It's called a bladder neck spasm and I've had this my entire life. It's not related to STDs. When you ejaculate, the route to the bladder is temporarily closed off by muscle contractions to prevent urine from mixing with semen. This contraction is why ejaculation feels a bit similar to urgent urination - it acts on the same nerve group. After ejaculation is done, the muscles responsible for the closure sometimes continue to spasm which creates the sensation that urgent urine is still coming; and it's for this reason that urinating somewhat helps it because it sooths the nerve.

Once the erection goes away and the sacral nerve plexus calms down, the spasm usually stops. Until then, just drink a bunch of water so that you at least have something to pee out. Fun fact: some women can get this too after having an orgasm.

In some guys, another factor is that the expansion of the blood vessels due to an erection combined with force of ejaculation (and sometimes urination) can create micro-tears in the urethra that become irritated by semen or urine. They usually heal quickly though. Some men have full on blood in their semen and urine from sex because their blood vessels are more fragile.

I am very susceptible to UTIs, and it's not really a burn when you pee but that constant pressure on the bladder that makes it unbearable. They are super easy to diagnose, and you'll get some antibiotics that are a godsend, so I suggest seeing a doctor too. If you're sure it's not an STD, then you have nothing to worry about. Just the opposite, really: go to the doc just to get the constant uncomfortable feeling out of the way. I can't even work when I have that feeling. It's horrible.

Incidentally, Azo is OTC and will keep you out of pain until you see the doc. I always keep it in my cabinet when I feel one coming on. I have been getting them since I was a kid, and it sucks balls. A doc told me that doubling the dose of Azo regular strength is OK as well.

I had a doc tell me once that peeing can actually help with a UTI, but nothing feels as good as antibiotics.

Has happened to me since I was 12. Happens on rare occasions but comes back and happens for like a week straight before disappearing again.

The solution is to urinate after ejaculation, but wait until you become flaccid first. Urinating while erect seems to exacerbate or even cause the problem to occur in the first place. Additionally, don't ejaculate while you have to urinate.

Ok this is going to get a bit graphic, but I have the same problem.

I do not masturbate. I feel like the act of sex is way better if you abstain 100% from fapping. I think I'm right as my orgasms are very intense, lasting multiple times occasionally.

Before, when I masturbated 2-3 times a week, ejaculations were very smooth. No pain. No issue, however as soon as I began cutting back on ejaculating, they became painful (On top of incredibly powerful). Im not sure if this correlation is causation or if I could also have an STI, but that is my experience.

^ I also wonder if maybe the lining adapts to more frequent fapping but when you reduce frequency it can no longer take as much. Could also be the power you're talking about though.

This thread has been educational... thank you. :)

this happened to me before I even had any sexual encounters,its not a burn with me but actuall pain doesn't happen after EVERY nut but still,hell my grandfather told me it happened to him and the doc said it had something to do with the prostate

oh and iff I went a long time without a nut ,and had sex I swear it felt like all the sperm came out in one damn glob and it hurt my wee wee :)

Could also be Prostate related , I get this problem all the time, in fact ive kind of wrote off sex for now (im 21) , no STD's

The friction during stimulation of the penis will sometimes rub the urethra crack until it is inflamed red and the semen contains prostatic acid which burns this extremely vulnerable sensitive area.

Don't masturbate for too long too hard.

Just be careful not to piss on yourself or the mat in the bathroom lol

Ok, this is going to sound very silly, but it works for me.

Every time I experience a post-wank and piss stinging cock, I fill up a mug or some container with warm water, then submerge my dick in it. The warm water makes me piss that little bit of urine that - I guess? - gets clogged in the urethra by semen that didn't make it out. I'm not sure that's why the pain occurs, but it definitely causes the pain to almost immediately vanish. Bet you don't learn that at medical school!

The symptoms you describe are those of a urinary tract infection. You are young and healthy and should respond well to medication. You should see a urologist. If he/she is any good he will give you an antibiotic (perhaps ciproxin). If the symptoms persist or recur it's possible that your prostate has become infected, in which case you will need to take the antibiotics longer (as long as three months) and be told to masturbate every day.

I experience this. It's not an STD, and it's not a UTI. It's happened for YEARS. It doesn't happen every time. It usually happens if I pee and then masturbate lying down. It never happens from standing position having sex with my wife.

No one has mentioned this - some people ejaculate some or all of their semen into their bladder. It's called retrograde ejaculation. It makes you feel burning sensations, and like you have to pee even after urinating many times. Sometimes I pee and it feels like I'm peeing out globs of semen.

Yeah I find that if I try to poop I end up pushing pee out and it gets all the semen out. I call them mini urinary tract infections. I also shower or just try to rub another one out since that helps to. Although I know for most men like myself after I masterbate or even after sex sometimes I'm like yeah I can't do that. For me it only happens after I masturbate after smoking weed. I have no clue why

Supposedly its the prostate that causes this I used to get it WHEN I WAS STILL A VIRGIN. I mentioned it to my grandfather and he said yep happened to me too gotta get that prostate massaged .