• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia Divinorum - I *WAS* experienced - Life Changing...

roliepolie

Ex-Bluelighter
Jesus Christ!
Salvia is a very potent and serious tool!
With just the dried plant matter I have been completely shattered!
SETTING:
I sat on the dam of a small pond, looking into the creek that flowed from the otherside.
DOSE:
I took 3-5 lungfulls from a small carbed pipe, dried plant matter.
EXPERIENCE:
All of the sudden, my reflection sent me back in time. I was a mother holding a small child over a creek(infant). As I held the child I became aware of a small boy walking hand in hand with an old man who was his teacher, or mentor. Suddenly I was this boy, walking holding the man's hand. I looked in horror as the woman held the infant under the water while she said "I'm so sorry that I'm doing this to you!"
The old man(also me) pointed at all of this exclaiming "don't let this become of yourself." and the little boy nodded, wiping a tear away from his eyes.
I then suddenly became the infant, and kept saying that I forgave the old woman for what she was doing to the baby...
I opened my eyes and the trip was over. I was crying and immediately dropped the pipe!
Upon further reflection of the events, I realized that I was telling myself that all of the drugs that I was doing were killing me and that my lifestyle was going to get me in the end. The man was me telling the boy(also me) where his error lie.
Needless to say, I don't do a LOT of the things I used to. I am very greatful for this experience, for it may very well have saved my life!
The duration of this experience was nothing more than 7 minutes! It was definately somethign that I wouldn't change, but I am sure that I've learned all that I can from Salvia.
Also, this is the first time that it had done anything more than make me giggle and feel weird.
My friend also refuses to use Salvia after this experience. It was fucking weird.
[NTC Edit: Changed title to conform with guidelines]
[ 14 October 2002: Message edited by: nickthecheese ]
[ 15 October 2002: Message edited by: roliepolie ]

you say salvia is evil, yet it sounds to me like you had quite a breakthrough in your life because of it. sure, you may have learned all that you can from salvia, but i don't think that's cause for such a harse label as evil.

Welcome to bluelight! I am glad you have had a positive experiance from your trip.
However, when next submitting a trip report, could you please read the forum guidelines as they will help you with your next report.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

yeah, I realized when laying in bed last night that it wasn't quite the way the other posts were. I'll fix it.
And Evil was just to Highlight the Intensity of the experience.
I've had experience with LSD, almost all of the 2ct family, DMT, AMT, DipT, Mushrooms of all strains, Peyote, Mescaline and many others.
This shattered me. I was less scared of my DMT experience!
I merely wanted people to understand that Salvia is VERY potent, even in it's regular--non extracted forms.
I was scared by this. I actually couldn't breathe when being held under water!
This is a far cry from the time when I thought that I was dead and nobody could hear me. It turns out that they were just talking and I was interrupting... they were ignoring me. :)
[ 15 October 2002: Message edited by: roliepolie ]

thanks for clarifying your use of the word evil.
i'm curious as to how experienced you were with the drug. i.e. how much you've used it before, what methods you've tried etc. i'm not trying to say i don't think your experienced enough though, please don't get me wrong.
i just want to see a little more where your coming from, as to understand the Lady more appropriately.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Hurrah. I have the same questions. Please, please give us some background and shine some clarity.
Salvia is something that EXTREMELY interests me. And I want to compare many experiences so my understanding increases.

I have used Salvia in plant form, extracted x5, x10
I've done these forms all about 30-50 times a piece. This is the first time that I really was surprised by the intensity. Mainly I was surprised by the fact that a non-extract could be so strong.
This is kinda like ingesting 10mg of MDMA(Ecstasy) and peaking HARD for 10 hours. It just took me by surprise.
This reminded me of when I had to convince a kid on DXM that he wasn't dying and that I wasn't taking him to hell.
What I didn't know was that a reaction that I deemed as EXTREME was merely a normal trip. It just took me on a different journey this time. And gladly, I accept the results.
I hope this helps. I can answer any other questions you may have, or at least I'll try.

Sure thing. I long ago quit taking drugs just to see how hard I could fry. :)
I'm the poster-child for why MDMA and it's analogues are illegal. :)
Now I'm realizing why the substances are really around, and I refuse to sell em. I only share with those who are intent on discovery, not on getting 'madd fuxx0red up man!!!'
Anytime!

I enjoyed reading this!
Salvia is indeed a very potent tool. The power of the dried leaves are not to be underestimated.. In fact, for some reason I had a more powerful experience on the normal dried leafs (2.5-3 bong loads) from a local hippy shop, than the 6x extract (one packed bong).