• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

shooting alprazolam

Status
Not open for further replies.
propelyene glycol should dissolve it, but its not good to shoot unless you dilute it.

tbh shooting this is gonna be more trouble than its worth

people are right i have amps of diazepam at home because its in propelyene glycol its more like an oil type substance than water you have to be very careful and slow to iv it and sumtimes has a burning effect just eat the damn things

Well Im not bothering shooting it again, all it did was take effect right away, it wasnt more intense, it felt like it would have if I took it orally and it was a hassle to draw through the filter. Ill just pop them on an empty stomach next time.

some ppl just gotta find out on their own hahaha. the only thing i bother with bangin these days are some morphines or just any opiate/derivative that does not have a high bioavailability rate (i DONT plug lol).

The people who make these drugs know what you want to do. Thats why they go out of there way detering it. Why do you think Xanex tastes so ungodly?

I wonder if it Would it be possible to slam xanax if you mixed it with propylene glycol?

I wonder if it Would it be possible to slam xanax if you mixed it with propylene glycol?

Yes, clearly it is possible. However getting high a little quicker must be balanced against the time spent aquiring propylene glycol, prepping the shot, ect.. As has been stated many times, it is pointless.

First Xanax is not made to be injected. It is only made to be taken orally. If you wanna shoot up a benzo, 6mg Ativan IV will give a great high. It has a must faster onset with injected and a much longer lasting high.

Status
Not open for further replies.