• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

JWH-018 (60mg) - New Experience - Accidental Snorting and "Mini Mephedrone Report"

If you're taking meph / 6-APB / MDA / MDMA without pre and post loading with something powerful (deprenyl and SSRI, ALCAR, and constant dosing of strong antioxidants) then you are an irresponsible drug user.
If you need to take all that for something to be safe maybe you shouldn't be doing it all.

if you would have read the whole thread you would already have my responses to all of these.

i am NOT missing the point.

i am NOT a irresponsible drug user, which most of you think because i'm a kid.

Simply being a kid doesn't make us think that you are an irresponsible drug user.

You not doing a simple search to verify your drugs by their chemical name before using them is what makes us think you're an irresponsible drug dealer.

I'm done with this conversation. You may think we are attacking you, but we're not. If you've learned your lesson and will at least heed the advice in this thread, then bluelight has more than earned its bandwith. :)

Damn sonn you got a phone? Google that shit. The end-now you know what prod is what prod.

Also, the no burn = dead giveaway

I never buy pills (like random benzos or hwatever) without googleling the stamp cause i dont know every one.

same with e..i like to try n find it online first..if that a possibility.

Also..isn't jwh18 pentyl-3-endole

4mmc is something like m words, i tink methmethylcathinone or methylmethcathinon.

So..i dunno, just use better judgement cause this was jwh..had it been something else you woulda been FUCKED like phenazepam lol,.
Well I had a really crazy day today, I knew my 1g of mephedrone and JWH-018 were coming. I'm only 17 so i'm in high school. Well waiting for school to get out and come do new research chemicals gets really boring. So today we hade a "campus clean-up" day. It's where during once class period, we go outside and clean up around the school. During this you can actually go pretty far from the school and smoke cigs/maybe a joint. Well when everyone was getting their garbage bags and gloves I dipped out, when back into school and out some side doors and walked to my house. I get inside and get my RCs and take a shit and open the package. At first I get really pissed because I was supposed to get some free 5-MeO-DALT and 200 bags because the site I ordered from was pretty expensive but it's the only one that takes paypal. I notice that theres no name on the label that says like "JWH-018" or "Mephedrone" but the long chemical names. So I didn't know which one is which from that, but one powder was white, and the other was in pinkish clumps. Last time from this site the JWH-018 I got was white, so I figured the white stuff was the JWH-018 and the pinkish powder was the Mephedrone. So I weigh out 60mg of what I thought was "Mephedrone" and it goes up my left nostril. One thing I noticed was that it didn't burn the slightest bit, I then looked at the chemical name and was going to look it up but I only had like 15 minutes to get back to school so I grabbed a cig and proceeded to run/walk fast to school. In about 10 minutes I was almost there and fell a buzz but wasn't sure yet. I barely make it to school but i'm sweating balls and my face is red on fire. I go and tell my friends what I just did but can't explain any detail. I pretty much told them I thought I got ripped off because I didn't think what i did was mephedrone. For my class I signed out to the computer lab and looked up what I could remember part of the chemical name was. I thought part of it was "Nathyoln" or something and ended up finding that Nayhlone was NRG-1 and thought I got that instead because it's the "new mephedrone" and was really pissed. But I didn't really feel a speedy buzz so Ilooked up what JWH-018 chemical name was and found out that that was what I snorted. At this point I was super high. My whole vision was changed and when I closed my eyes I had the most intense cannabis related CEVs. I was still really pissed and didn't think I got mephedrone so the last 3 hours of the day were horribly long, it's a Friday too on memorial weekend. Well school finally got out and I got a ride to my house. Here I am 50 minutes since school got done and found out I did get mephedrone and heres a little report on that...

T-0:00 When I was home earlier I spilt alot of powder weighing it out cause i was in a rush. There was some Meph on my table, probably about 20mg.

T-20:00 I feel a little buzz but it's not incredible yet. Decide to do half of what's on the table after I weigh it, it's 70mg so I did half; 35mg.

T-50:00 - been about 20 minutes from last bump and I got some real nice Euphoria and my leg is shaking unctrollable and i'm typing incredibly fast. and can't stop.

That's my report right now and i think the only reason i write it is because i'm speedin out on meph right now and waiting for my friend to pick me up. that and it was a crazy ass story. another thing, i was planning on getting the mail after school, my mom sometimes comes home and lunch break and gets it but her car is broke so I didn't think she would. I got real lucky to get the package today because she DID come home and get the mail. I left a scale w/ powder on it and 2 bags of "powders" laying out real easily in my room. Super lucky my mom didn't go in there.

I'm done now and BTW i'm going to re-do this report because it's probably one big pile of words. Won't be until tonight though so if anyone reads this whole thing then congratz

Yeah it is getting to be pointless. Because you keep MISSING the point. Everyone is giving you solid advice and you keep wondering why everyone is making such a big deal. The possibility of overdose is always a big deal and will never be taken lightly when discussed on this site.

You are the one who fucked up. You are the one who didn't take 10 seconds to do a simple google search on your chem before taking it. We are the ones giving you the advice you should be taking to prevent this from happening again.

We all fuck up from time to time. A little knowledge goes a long way in preventing it from happening. At any rate, I'm glad it didn't turn out worse for you.

I couldn't have said this better myself

You are extremely lucky that this substance doesn't have a good nasal bioavailability. We are all just looking out for you so please try seeing this from everyone elses point of view and see how much people actually care about you. I don't think you will be making this simple mistake again. Be safe please

In addition to what I wrote above, I'll repeat what everyone has been saying, be more careful!

Erowid has this little gem of knowledge plastered everywhere on their site:
Know your body. Know your mind. Know your substance. Know your source.

The last one is a little iffy with RC suppliers. Do your research. Stay safe.

lol cool trip report, i don't think I could handle that much though...

why is everybody bitching about being careful, they act like you don't have any idea what your getting into.

I can't believe I read through this entire thread lol.

OP:

People just care, don't be bothered by their anger. The majority of these posts are just people lecturing you to make sure you don't do something like that again. Don't take drugs when you aren't positive of what they are, that is the lesson. Vendors will sometimes even mislabel things and it is best to test the chemical with a low dose beforehand.

Don't take it personally, our efforts are just for harm reduction and people were just trying to make sure you understand what you did wrong and your responses made it seem like you might not. No need to defend yourself, just use caution in the future :D

Last edited:
i understand what i did was wrong

i made this thread to show exactly that reason.. not to get lectured by a bunch of people

people need to stop gravedigging this thread too.. it should be long dead..

Mistakes, close calls and living to tell the tell is the name of this game. Hang in there alphabet.

With every TR I read like this one, I sympathise with the prohibitionists a bit more.

*sigh*

i understand what i did was wrong

i made this thread to show exactly that reason.. not to get lectured by a bunch of people

people need to stop gravedigging this thread too.. it should be long dead..

Do you? I had a short stint in an intensive care unit a few weeks ago. I've been ingesting an overdose of an highly potent psychedelic because the vendor mislabeled the bags. There was one other guy who also got mislabeled product from the same vendor and spent a weekend chained to his bed in a psych ward.

Both incidents never would have happened, had I started at a sub-threshhold dose and slowly ramped up dosages.

Ripping open that envelope and necking some white powder without any precaution, just don't do it. Why even bother to read bluelight if you don't learn from the grim stories some of us have to tell.

time machines exist. at least thats what i thought after the 1st time i took JWH. NB if eating it beware it takes much longer to feel the effects, don't fall into the trap i did of thinkin "this is shite gear", redosing then having a mild panic when the effects kick in. IMO Its defo a clock stopper like ket but with a bit of paranoia into the mix