• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

JWH-018 (60mg) - New Experience - Accidental Snorting and "Mini Mephedrone Report"

ABCDFG I Ate The E

Bluelighter
JWH-018 (60mg) - New Experience - Accidental Snorting and "Mini Mephedrone Report"

Well I had a really crazy day today, I knew my 1g of mephedrone and JWH-018 were coming. I'm only 17 so i'm in high school. Well waiting for school to get out and come do new research chemicals gets really boring. So today we hade a "campus clean-up" day. It's where during once class period, we go outside and clean up around the school. During this you can actually go pretty far from the school and smoke cigs/maybe a joint. Well when everyone was getting their garbage bags and gloves I dipped out, when back into school and out some side doors and walked to my house. I get inside and get my RCs and take a shit and open the package. At first I get really pissed because I was supposed to get some free 5-MeO-DALT and 200 bags because the site I ordered from was pretty expensive but it's the only one that takes paypal. I notice that theres no name on the label that says like "JWH-018" or "Mephedrone" but the long chemical names. So I didn't know which one is which from that, but one powder was white, and the other was in pinkish clumps. Last time from this site the JWH-018 I got was white, so I figured the white stuff was the JWH-018 and the pinkish powder was the Mephedrone. So I weigh out 60mg of what I thought was "Mephedrone" and it goes up my left nostril. One thing I noticed was that it didn't burn the slightest bit, I then looked at the chemical name and was going to look it up but I only had like 15 minutes to get back to school so I grabbed a cig and proceeded to run/walk fast to school. In about 10 minutes I was almost there and fell a buzz but wasn't sure yet. I barely make it to school but i'm sweating balls and my face is red on fire. I go and tell my friends what I just did but can't explain any detail. I pretty much told them I thought I got ripped off because I didn't think what i did was mephedrone. For my class I signed out to the computer lab and looked up what I could remember part of the chemical name was. I thought part of it was "Nathyoln" or something and ended up finding that Nayhlone was NRG-1 and thought I got that instead because it's the "new mephedrone" and was really pissed. But I didn't really feel a speedy buzz so Ilooked up what JWH-018 chemical name was and found out that that was what I snorted. At this point I was super high. My whole vision was changed and when I closed my eyes I had the most intense cannabis related CEVs. I was still really pissed and didn't think I got mephedrone so the last 3 hours of the day were horribly long, it's a Friday too on memorial weekend. Well school finally got out and I got a ride to my house. Here I am 50 minutes since school got done and found out I did get mephedrone and heres a little report on that...

T-0:00 When I was home earlier I spilt alot of powder weighing it out cause i was in a rush. There was some Meph on my table, probably about 20mg.

T-20:00 I feel a little buzz but it's not incredible yet. Decide to do half of what's on the table after I weigh it, it's 70mg so I did half; 35mg.

T-50:00 - been about 20 minutes from last bump and I got some real nice Euphoria and my leg is shaking unctrollable and i'm typing incredibly fast. and can't stop.

That's my report right now and i think the only reason i write it is because i'm speedin out on meph right now and waiting for my friend to pick me up. that and it was a crazy ass story. another thing, i was planning on getting the mail after school, my mom sometimes comes home and lunch break and gets it but her car is broke so I didn't think she would. I got real lucky to get the package today because she DID come home and get the mail. I left a scale w/ powder on it and 2 bags of "powders" laying out real easily in my room. Super lucky my mom didn't go in there.

I'm done now and BTW i'm going to re-do this report because it's probably one big pile of words. Won't be until tonight though so if anyone reads this whole thing then congratz

Your impatience may very well be the death of you. A word of advice: don't trust any decision you make in haste, because clearly your need to do whatever RIGHT FUCKING NOW makes intelligent consideration of the risks involved an afterthought.

wow, weighing out 60mg of what you think is a certain chemical, and unaware of the effects and dosings of either?

<snip>
you can fuck yourself bad up overdosing on jwh among others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time, research the chemical name before you dose. Do not guess. Be cautious as possible, and know all you can when experimenting with research chemicals. Okay, man?

LMFAO! Ah youth. Thank god we didn't have research chems when I was 17. We just had pot, beer, shrooms, and surfing.

At least get yourself some l-deprenyl and prozac to protect your serotonin system from the meph and rolls. Trust me dude. It's not about being e-tarded, it's about having a smooth functioning serotonin system to keep your emotions in check. L-deprenyl before your dose, SSRI after.

Better yet, get into real psychedelics fer fuck's sake! What is it with kids today, mephedrone, 6-AP(B)D, 'NRG 1,' pipes, and maybe some shitty MDMA. Kiddies scared to go deep into the waters huh?

Last edited:
wow, weighing out 60mg of what you think is a certain chemical, and unaware of the effects and dosings of either?

<snip>
you can fuck yourself bad up overdosing on jwh among others.
Where did it ever say I didn't know the effects and dosings? I've researched RCs ALOT lately (specifically these 2). I've already had JWH-018 before, and it was from the same vendor, but it was white. And you "can" fuck yourself up really bad on JWH-018 if you're talking about the panic attacks/paranoia. But these never happened to me, I smoked at least 40mg within 20 minutes before, and just got really high. My friends got paranoid from 1 or 2 hits but never happened to me, guess i'm just lucky.
Next time, research the chemical name before you dose. Do not guess. Be cautious as possible, and know all you can when experimenting with research chemicals. Okay, man?
I tryed my best to learn all about RCs before I did any of them. I can see why alot of you would think i'm just a stupid kid wanting to get high and not caring to know about what i'm doing first. I'm actually really responsible when it comes to this. I know the potential risks of doing RCs and that almost gives me enough reason to not do them at all, but like most other people, I at least want to try these new drugs before they're made illegeal, and I don't plan on using them for a long-term period or using alot whatsoever. I don't want cancer at 17. So anyway im just trying to say, I DO know alot about RCs, one thing I didn't know was actual long chemical names though. It pissed me off because before the vendor put "Jwh-018" on the baggie. Not this time. And like i said in the report, my new JWH was a pink powder, while last time it was white. The mephedrone was white so i figured that to be the JWH. I understand that this could of been really dangerous in certain situations. If it was a 2c-x or if JWH-018 worked at a good BA for insulfllation, I would of been so high I wouldn't of known what to do. It mostly makes me mad at the vendor but not like i ddin't expect it because they dont care about peoples lives/health anyway.

LMFAO! Ah youth. Thank god we didn't have research chems when I was 17. We just had pot, beer, shrooms, and surfing.

At least get yourself some l-deprenyl and prozac to protect your serotonin system from the meph and rolls. Trust me dude. It's not about being e-tarded, it's about having a smooth functioning serotonin system to keep your emotions in check. L-deprenyl before your dose, SSRI after.

Better yet, get into real psychedelics fer fuck's sake! What is it with kids today, mephedrone, 6-AP(B)D, 'NRG 1,' pipes, and maybe some shitty MDMA. Kiddies scared to go deep into the waters huh?

No no, I love true pychedelics. But they're definetely the hardest drug to get around my area. I've only done LSD once and loved it but couldn't find it since, got "ripped off" with DOx before though.

After this gram of meph i'm most likely not going to be doing anymore. It seems like this drug already has alot of toxicology reports on it and none of them are good. Same with the JWH.

I don't want to fry my serotonin system at all. I've done way too much MDMA for my age and i'm finally taking a decent break (2 months right now).

Why are you mad at the vendor? He labeled the bags with the correct chemical name on them.
You should be mad at yourself for sneaking home during school to do drugs by yourself that you bought off the internet. Why didn't you just go on the internet at home and search the chemical name to make sure which one was which before taking it? Sounds like you were just a little kid who wanted to get high as fast as possible.

Why are you mad at the vendor? He labeled the bags with the correct chemical name on them.
You should be mad at yourself for sneaking home during school to do drugs by yourself that you bought off the internet. Why didn't you just go on the internet at home and search the chemical name to make sure which one was which before taking it? Sounds like you were just a little kid who wanted to get high as fast as possible.

wow you are a internet tough guy. i'm scared.

i said i was mad at the vendor because last time they put "JWH-018" on the label instead of "(1-pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole" ,, actually last time, both names were on there, don't see why they would take away the one that's easier to identify it with.

don't see why they would take away the one that's easier to identify it with.

That's exactly why. With the growing popularity of RC's there comes more media and legal scrutiny. Researchers should know the full chemical name of the chemical they are studying, but the chances of a random leo or other authority figure actually knowing what it is without the popular name is slim to none. In an ideal world, all vendors would sell their products only by the full chemical name so as to dissuade non-researchers from ordering, but the truth is they are in business to make money, and as long as adverse reactions don't have legal ramifications for the distributors they will continue to market their products with the common name to reach as many consumers as possible.

~CTdopeLove

Good post dopelove

This report makes me think back to all the stupid things I did as a naive youngster; it also reminds me to be careful even now. So to echo everyone else... BE MORE CAREFUL KID!!!

OP, you may think we're being condescending, but nobody here wants to see you hurt yourself when it could be easily avoided. Anything short of certainty when it comes to ID'ing RCs, and you are playing with your life. Have the self-respect to implement harm reduction.

This may fall on deaf ears, but dosing @ school / work is not the smartest idea. There were many times in your report where you could have easily been caught by parents, teachers, other "authority figures". Are you prepared for the consequences, i.e. expulsion, criminal charges, loss of trust, etc.? BL is a harm reduction board, so you must realize there is a time and a place for everything. You did a bunch of stupid things that opened you up to possible repercussions, and got away with it. Have the common sense to make necessary changes in the future.

100% your fault on the ID, not the vendor's. Why trust grey market profiteers selling substances that are not yet fully understood?

Good post dopelove

This report makes me think back to all the stupid things I did as a naive youngster; it also reminds me to be careful even now. So to echo everyone else... BE MORE CAREFUL KID!!!

OP, you may think we're being condescending, but nobody here wants to see you hurt yourself when it could be easily avoided. Anything short of certainty when it comes to ID'ing RCs, and you are playing with your life. Have the self-respect to implement harm reduction.

This may fall on deaf ears, but dosing @ school / work is not the smartest idea. There were many times in your report where you could have easily been caught by parents, teachers, other "authority figures". Are you prepared for the consequences, i.e. expulsion, criminal charges, loss of trust, etc.? BL is a harm reduction board, so you must realize there is a time and a place for everything. You did a bunch of stupid things that opened you up to possible repercussions, and got away with it. Have the common sense to make necessary changes in the future.

100% your fault on the ID, not the vendor's. Why trust grey market profiteers selling substances that are not yet fully understood?

I guess i never seen anything on BL about the importance of knowing RC's full name. I figured that would only be useful if I was into pharmalogy (sp?) or something relating to chemical names (i.e. trying to figure out long-term effects of RCs). I know next to nothing about that and don't plan on learning much in the near future so knowing full chemical names never even crossed my mind. The only other reason would be incase a RC appearance changed and I needed to ID so i didn't mistake it for another drug. Oops.

I could of been caught by my parents like i explained but how would of i got caught by teachers etc.? I might of got caught leaving school but i've done it many times before and all i get is 2 detentions/saturday school. I was ready for the consequences or i wouldn't of done it.

I made this thread partly to show that something really bad could of happened, like if what I snorted was a 2c-x substance or something like MDPV, something really bad could of happened or i could of even died.

The only reason I partly blame the vendor for this is because..

1. Last time they had the common names on the baggies.
2. Last time my JWH-018 powder looked exactly like my Mephedrone

I was about to look up the names to make sure what I was doing, but definetely didn't have time. If it was any other time, I 100% no doubt would of took a simple harm reduction procedure of knowing what i'm doing is before I do it.

Another reason i made this thread was to show that snorting JWH-018 is possible, but still don't know to what effectiveness.

I mean i did 60mg, and it got me SUPER high, and for like 5-6 hours, part was most likely due to the drip though.

I don't know why I read that whole 'report' but I did haha.

I can understand what everyone's saying about being more careful and to make more informed decisions when hammering any new substances.. BUT! I also think this isn't really the place for people to pass judgement on others - we all make mistakes! And I'm sure we've all done something like this when we were younger.. right?! Sometimes you have to let people make their own mistakes, especially when growing up. But that's just my opinion.

Another thing - is Meph still legal in the US then? And what's this jwh-018 stuff? Describing it as pinky white and the reaction you experienced made me think it could be fast but I doubt they'd be selling that on a legal website.

Anyway, glad you survived your trip and I wouldnt even think about trying nrg-2.. its absolutely shite!

meph is still legal in the us and jwh-018 is a synsthetic cannabinoid that is legal too. search jwh-018 in the search bar

dude yer a fuking idiot. Its fucking morons like you that end up on the news as "highschool teenager dies of fatal overdose from "recreational'research chemicals" then the gov tracks the package, tests the chems, emergency schedueling of said chems happens cuz stupid retards like u have access to them and that simply can not happen. Is this what u wanna be famous for, being a media sensation behind why these chems r bad when the only thing bad here is you. U dont even know what the fuck it is your taking, not even the chemical name which is the most basic piece of knowledge u should atleast have"

I dont even know how u could submit sutch a report, I would b real fukn embarrassed to tell anyone about this. It just shows how stupid u are. People like you shouldnt do drugs at all period. I hope u either wake the fuck up or die of non drug related causes like choking on food or get hit by a car so that u dont ruin shit for everyone else. It's getting shadier and shadier to get these chems and u are just adding fuel to the fire.

I dont wanna here anything about being young and stupid, i remember when i was back in highschool and as i recall I still had COMMON SENSE unless yer in special ed or something. If yer not carefull you'll b young n dead.
What if the vendor accidentally sent you the wrong package(it's happened before)and although this hypothetical package was properly labeled let's say "8-bromo-benzodifuranylisopropylamine" and yer just like "looks like meph" and bam yer dead or spun out bad for a long time, how "responsible" r u then?

Last edited:
sorry to b so harsh dude, i'm sure you've eventually realized how dumb it was in hindsight but i really hope u realized just how dumb.

"I know next to nothing about that and don't plan on learning much in the near future so knowing full chemical names never even crossed my mind."

Then don't take 'research drugs'. :|

"I know next to nothing about that and don't plan on learning much in the near future so knowing full chemical names never even crossed my mind."

Then don't take 'research drugs'. :|

I learn what i need to know about them, so I can safely take them.

and to the dude up a post - wow dude u need some stress management or something, you flipped shit bro

meph and jwh wouldnt even soudn remotely similar chemically either. i couldve told you which is which and i dont know much bout either one. meph is an amine (amirite? or is it a ketone/betaketone?) and i thought 018 is an indole.

jwh - Naphthalen-1-yl-(1-pentylindol-3-yl)methanone
meph - 1-(4-methylphenyl)-2-methylaminopropan-1-one

they're not really similar i guess but at that time i had no idea what either one was.