• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

JWH-018 (60mg) - New Experience - Accidental Snorting and "Mini Mephedrone Report"

I learn what i need to know about them, so I can safely take them.

and to the dude up a post - wow dude u need some stress management or something, you flipped shit bro

yer right, I was waaayy outta line. Blindly taking experimental chems w/o knowing what the hell they are aint that big of a deal8( who gives a fuck if u die and then subsequently make it that much harder to obtain said drugs, easy come easy go right

I learn what i need to know about them, so I can safely take them.
Yet this whole thread is about how you didn't learn what you in fact needed to know, and then impatiently and thoughtlessly consumed an unknown chemical in a way that wasn't safe at all. Consider that you made the quoted statement in the face of so much blatant contradiction, and ask yourself why you were able to do that. Consider that in your last post you finally admit (indirectly) that a quick internet search could have easily prevented the mistake, but then you say,
they're not really similar i guess but at that time i had no idea what either one was.
This statement displays a complete lack of acknowledgment that you didn't HAVE to take any drugs at all at the time, and incredibly presents the fact that you didn't know the chemical names at the time as being some kind of serious excuse for your decision. You sidestepped the central issue of your dangerous impatience in a way that's transparent to everyone but you. Not only that, but you're making this excuse to a group of people who have already explained to you why it's invalid before, with no attempt at explicit reasoning against what they said!

Your ability to dismiss, ignore, and selectively forget the obvious and relevant in order to defend your ego is astonishing, and in many situations it likely has been and will be dangerous for those around you. Try to remember that if you want to stay out of prison or the grave for a few more years. Sadly, you'll probably just swear under your breath and then try to forget all this.

Yet this whole thread is about how you didn't learn what you in fact needed to know, and then impatiently and thoughtlessly consumed an unknown chemical in a way that wasn't safe at all. Consider that you made the quoted statement in the face of so much blatant contradiction, and ask yourself why you were able to do that. Consider that in your last post you finally admit (indirectly) that a quick internet search could have easily prevented the mistake, but then you say, This statement displays a complete lack of acknowledgment that you didn't HAVE to take any drugs at all at the time, and incredibly presents the fact that you didn't know the chemical names at the time as being some kind of serious excuse for your decision. You sidestepped the central issue of your dangerous impatience in a way that's transparent to everyone but you. Not only that, but you're making this excuse to a group of people who have already explained to you why it's invalid before, with no attempt at explicit reasoning against what they said!

Your ability to dismiss, ignore, and selectively forget the obvious and relevant in order to defend your ego is astonishing, and in many situations it likely has been and will be dangerous for those around you. Try to remember that if you want to stay out of prison or the grave for a few more years. Sadly, you'll probably just swear under your breath and then try to forget all this.

Dude, everyone is way overreacting to this thread.. You're making it seem like i was too lazy or ignorant to look up a chemical name which would take less then a minute. When I have 2 chemicals, 1 is the same looking as last time and the other one is different, a chemical i havent done yet (mephedrone). why wouldn't i assume the one that i havent seen before (pink,clumpy) is the mephedrone?

if i had a little more time or if my computer was on at the time.. i no doubt would of looked it up. i knew that i had jwh-018 and mephedrone, and that insullfating 60mg of either one isn't going to do any harm, which is why it wasnt a huge deal if i made a mistake. if one of my chemicals was a 2c-x or some other chemical. i would of made sure which was which before i did it.

Dude, everyone is way overreacting to this thread.. You're making it seem like i was too lazy or ignorant to look up a chemical name which would take less then a minute. When I have 2 chemicals, 1 is the same looking as last time and the other one is different, a chemical i havent done yet (mephedrone). why wouldn't i assume the one that i havent seen before (pink,clumpy) is the mephedrone?

if i had a little more time or if my computer was on at the time.. i no doubt would of looked it up. i knew that i had jwh-018 and mephedrone, and that insullfating 60mg of either one isn't going to do any harm, which is why it wasnt a huge deal if i made a mistake. if one of my chemicals was a 2c-x or some other chemical. i would of made sure which was which before i did it.
Really? You were certain 60 mg of jwh-018 wasn't going to do any harm when there are numerous trip reports of people who "eyeballed a few milligrams" and ended up experiencing hellish dementia? Let me remind you that after you snorted it your plan was to return quickly back to school ...

And why shouldn't you just assume that the chemical that kinda looks like the one you've seen before is the same as the one you've seen before? I don't know, because, as you'd know if you actually did learn enough about these drugs to "take them safely" as you've said, different batches of jwh-018 have varied in color and consistency from large reddish-brown crystals to yellowish powder to tan powder, and that mephedrone isn't usually pink and clumpy?

Sweet fucking god, man, listen to yourself: "Everyone on this drug board of experienced users is overreacting but me!" Trust me, you're only fooling yourself.

This reminds me if a time a friend went to a party where everyone was trashed, he knocked up a line of 'coke' a massive one, onle wasnt coke was ketamine.....needless to say people know the rest. Had to drag his ass home 300 mile!!! Puking etc all the way. I wasnt at said party, but wud have kucked the shit out if whoever thought it wad funny t give him it!!

Morale of the story is simple! Make sure u know wot ur taking!!!

Really? You were certain 60 mg of jwh-018 wasn't going to do any harm when there are numerous trip reports of people who "eyeballed a few milligrams" and ended up experiencing hellish dementia? Let me remind you that after you snorted it your plan was to return quickly back to school ...

And why shouldn't you just assume that the chemical that kinda looks like the one you've seen before is the same as the one you've seen before? I don't know, because, as you'd know if you actually did learn enough about these drugs to "take them safely" as you've said, different batches of jwh-018 have varied in color and consistency from large reddish-brown crystals to yellowish powder to tan powder, and that mephedrone isn't usually pink and clumpy?

Sweet fucking god, man, listen to yourself: "Everyone on this drug board of experienced users is overreacting but me!" Trust me, you're only fooling yourself.

no FOR REAL. everyone is overreacting. i've learnt my lesson if there was even one to learn? (don't do RC drugs while you're skipping class, because you won't have enough time to look up the chemicals) Everyone in this thread thinks i was too ignorant to look up the names. This is probably my 5th time saying this.. i know what harm could of been done if this was a different RC such as a 2c-X, MDPV, or something along those lines, but i had none of these chemicals, and after reading many reports on both these drugs, I concluded snorting 60mg of either one isn't going to be that bad, even if what I thought was mephedrone, was JWH-018.

oh yeah and about the overdose on jwh-018/panic/anxiety attacks, wasn't worried about that because they don't happen to me. i consider myself lucky for this

after reading many reports on both these drugs, I concluded snorting 60mg of either one isn't going to be that bad ... oh yeah and about the overdose on jwh-018/panic/anxiety attacks, wasn't worried about that because they don't happen to me.

which sounds like you hadn't insufflated (or *used*) JWH-018 before, let alone at 3x the normal high dosage?

i don't think this post served your goal of decreasing the appearance of risk.

i've heard of people following a certain dr shulgin's advice and trying any new substance at very low dosages just to be sure there isn't an unusual reaction. i've even heard of lifelong potheads doing that with every synth-cab. hmm.

you feel chastised enough, i'm sure, but it's important for other board readers with risk-taking mindsets to realize that this is really not the ideal protocol for what we like to call "research."

which sounds like you hadn't insufflated (or *used*) JWH-018 before, let alone at 3x the normal high dosage?

i don't think this post served your goal of decreasing the appearance of risk.

i've heard of people following a certain dr shulgin's advice and trying any new substance at very low dosages just to be sure there isn't an unusual reaction. i've even heard of lifelong potheads doing that with every synth-cab. hmm.

you feel chastised enough, i'm sure, but it's important for other board readers with risk-taking mindsets to realize that this is really not the ideal protocol for what we like to call "research."

if you would of actually read the thread, you would of found out i went through a gram of jwh-018 from the same vendor before this. and that jwh-018 looked EXACTLY like the mephedrone i got. which is what caused me to snort jwh in the first place.

i went through a gram of jwh-018 from the same vendor before this. ... which is what caused me to snort jwh in the first place.

sorry, i forgot about the "went through a gram" part (which was later after your first post, which focused on the pinkness of the meph., if you look back). wasn't clear to me whether you meant you'd insufflated it before, which i actually agree was an interesting point in your original post. and had you insufflated 20mg before? 30? 40? 50? maybe so. it didn't sound like it.

by most people's counts, and by most things i've read about it, 60mg of jwh-018 is an overdose. not necessarily toxic or fatal or even harmful, but an overdose. did you actually have experience with amounts close to that level to know you could handle it? if so, you haven't made it clear, and the last post sounded like you were mostly guessing about what 60mg would be like.

i haven't looked lately, but if you haven't, why don't you try writing up (in the synth-cab thread) your experiences with insufflating jwh's? that's a question many people are interested in and you clearly have more experience than most.

sorry, i forgot about the "went through a gram" part (which was later after your first post, which focused on the pinkness of the meph., if you look back). wasn't clear to me whether you meant you'd insufflated it before, which i actually agree was an interesting point in your original post. and had you insufflated 20mg before? 30? 40? 50? maybe so. it didn't sound like it.

by most people's counts, and by most things i've read about it, 60mg of jwh-018 is an overdose. not necessarily toxic or fatal or even harmful, but an overdose. did you actually have experience with amounts close to that level to know you could handle it? if so, you haven't made it clear, and the last post sounded like you were mostly guessing about what 60mg would be like.

i haven't looked lately, but if you haven't, why don't you try writing up (in the synth-cab thread) your experiences with insufflating jwh's? that's a question many people are interested in and you clearly have more experience than most.

alright, yes 60mg of jwh-018 smoked is an overdose, but most likely not harmful, which is why I thought it wasn't thag big of a deal, which goes back to saying if i had a different RC that i knew 60mg was alot, i would not have done it. i knew 60mg of either of my chemicals wasn't going to hurt me.

this was pretty much my first time insufflating jwh-018. tryed it at 5mg and nothing happened.
my reaction to jwh-018 has never been bad though, if i had panic attacks before on it, i would of been scared of snorting the pink powder because i knew there was possibility of it being jwh.

for snorting jwhs -- it DOES work but pretty poorly like other people have stated. i'm assuming probably 50% of my high i experienced was due to drip. I was super high during the peak of this, was having CEVs, whole vision was changed alot, felt like i was on a pychedelic.

if i would of smoked 60mg, or even ate it, an overdose might of happened, but i still yet to have that happn to me.

i would post this where you're talking about but
1. don't know where it is.
2. basically same as other people. it works, but works fairly poorly.

^So, you deduced from your experience of NOTHING with 5 mg insufflated that 12 times that dose would give an experience somewhere in the OK range? It's difficult to extrapolate from nothing, so what was your rationale for that judgment again? Even if you had experienced something from 5 mg, one data point wouldn't tell you anything unless you know something about jwh-018's insufflated dose response curve (which would be impossible to generate since jwh-018's oral dose looks to be so much lower than its insufflated dose, and different people experience radically different amounts of drip into their stomachs at different times).

The reason insufflation doesn't work well most likely has to do with jwh-018's water insolubility, which is something sufficiently researching the chem beforehand would have told you (and so you wouldn't have wasted 5 mg trying it). You likely did get most of the effects from the drip into your stomach, but you had absolutely no way of guessing how much the "drip dose" was going to be. The amount of drip and mucus production in response to 60 mg is far different than from 5 mg. Maybe you snort it and the full 60 mg goes to near the back of your throat and it all drips. Maybe some mucus forms around it further forward in your nose, you sniff, and a 50 mg loogie gets swallowed. Neither of these is an unlikely scenario.

The general oral dose range most often given for jwh-018 is 3 to 10 mg, meaning that it's plausible that you could have gotten 20 times the recommended lower end range or 6 times the higher end range -- while in school. Don't try to tells us your tolerance is so unbelievably higher than everyone else's that you knew it wouldn't be a problem. We're not stupid. Also, the fact that you haven't had a panic attack on it before means little, as there's a first time for everything. Regardless of whether it causes you anxiety or not, such a high dose of jwh-018 certainly causes enough other effects to give a kid in math class or walking home across busy streets a lot of trouble (retrograde amnesia, depersonalization, extremely uncoordinated movement, inability to form sentences, etc.). This wasn't an after-midnight music marathon in your bedroom with a friend to keep an eye on you; your plan was to go back to school, and that says a lot about your judgment and competency in regard to using research chemicals. It's a massive part of why so many people are "over reacting" to your story that you really don't seem to appreciate.

Last edited:
the bottom line is u took something without knowing what it is at all which is nuts. Even if u r well experienced with both mephedrone and JWH enough to know that u taking 60mg of either wasnt going to be dangerous, taking something without knowing what it is IS. What if it was like br-DFLY, or 2cp or 5meoAMT etc... u get the picture. I've never had a problem where a package was mislabled but I have recieved things I havent ordered before. If yer package was one like this while still properly labeled it could have been real bad for u. I get where yer coming from that 60mg of either (A) or (B) wasnt a worry to u it's just that u wouldnt have known if what u took was (C) cuz u didnt bother to find out. U gotta b carefull with these RCs man.

^Yeah, when I was a lot younger I was sent 5-MeO-aMT by mistake when I ordered DPT, and the label was only "O-Dimethylserotonin". I recognized the term from reading all the alternate chemical names in TIHKAL on Erowid. If I had been some other random kid eager to trip who just assumed O-Dimethylserotonin was an alternate name for DPT and snorted 70 mg I would've been on the ground convulsing, puking and shitting myself and frying with a brain damaging temperature all while hallucinating that bats were trying to fly out of my dick for 24 hours before it finally ended, if I lived at all. I emailed the supplier, who responded "Keep the 5meoamt, it's on us!" They were selling to anyone with a credit card and were totally oblivious to the potentially deadly consequences of their fuck up and acted like they were doing me a favor by not demanding I send it back to them. There are suppliers that are fairly upstanding, but a lot of times all these outfits consist of is a few greedy 19 year olds with a scale and some baggies, small brains and big balls. Knowing is half the battle kiddies.

Last edited:
^So, you deduced from your experience of NOTHING with 5 mg insufflated that 12 times that dose would give an experience somewhere in the OK range? It's difficult to extrapolate from nothing, so what was your rationale for that judgment again? Even if you had experienced something from 5 mg, one data point wouldn't tell you anything unless you know something about jwh-018's insufflated dose response curve (which would be impossible to generate since jwh-018's oral dose looks to be so much lower than its insufflated dose, and different people experience radically different amounts of drip into their stomachs at different times).

The reason insufflation doesn't work well most likely has to do with jwh-018's water insolubility, which is something sufficiently researching the chem beforehand would have told you (and so you wouldn't have wasted 5 mg trying it). You likely did get most of the effects from the drip into your stomach, but you had absolutely no way of guessing how much the "drip dose" was going to be. The amount of drip and mucus production in response to 60 mg is far different than from 5 mg. Maybe you snort it and the full 60 mg goes to near the back of your throat and it all drips. Maybe some mucus forms around it further forward in your nose, you sniff, and a 50 mg loogie gets swallowed. Neither of these is an unlikely scenario.

The general oral dose range most often given for jwh-018 is 3 to 10 mg, meaning that it's plausible that you could have gotten 20 times the recommended lower end range or 6 times the higher end range -- while in school. Don't try to tells us your tolerance is so unbelievably higher than everyone else's that you knew it wouldn't be a problem. We're not stupid. Also, the fact that you haven't had a panic attack on it before means little, as there's a first time for everything. Regardless of whether it causes you anxiety or not, such a high dose of jwh-018 certainly causes enough other effects to give a kid in math class or walking home across busy streets a lot of trouble (retrograde amnesia, depersonalization, extremely uncoordinated movement, inability to form sentences, etc.). This wasn't an after-midnight music marathon in your bedroom with a friend to keep an eye on you; your plan was to go back to school, and that says a lot about your judgment and competency in regard to using research chemicals. It's a massive part of why so many people are "over reacting" to your story that you really don't seem to appreciate.

okay, once again, i did do my research before hand. I KNEW insufflation worked poorly for jwh-018 which is WHY it wasn't a big deal if it was that instead of mephedrone. if you would actually read this thread instead of making assumtions you would of found this out.

and theres no way you would get 60mg drip from a 60mg line dude.. LOL NO WAY

not 50mg either or even close

and thanks but i can handle my drugs.. when im stoned on jwh-018 i was fine during school.. no one knew i was high except my friends, had no trouble getting there, no loss of coordination, and i could form sentences fine.. thanks

the bottom line is u took something without knowing what it is at all which is nuts. Even if u r well experienced with both mephedrone and JWH enough to know that u taking 60mg of either wasnt going to be dangerous, taking something without knowing what it is IS. What if it was like br-DFLY, or 2cp or 5meoAMT etc... u get the picture. I've never had a problem where a package was mislabled but I have recieved things I havent ordered before. If yer package was one like this while still properly labeled it could have been real bad for u. I get where yer coming from that 60mg of either (A) or (B) wasnt a worry to u it's just that u wouldnt have known if what u took was (C) cuz u didnt bother to find out. U gotta b carefull with these RCs man.

yeah i know man i said this probably 5 times in this thread. one of the reasons i made this thread was to show people to be careful with this as an example. if what i got was a mix-up and i got br-Ddragonfly or a 2c-x i could of been in serious danger. i made this thread to show things like this do happen..

okay, once again, i did do my research before hand. I KNEW insufflation worked poorly for jwh-018 which is WHY it wasn't a big deal if it was that instead of mephedrone. if you would actually read this thread instead of making assumtions you would of found this out.

and theres no way you would get 60mg drip from a 60mg line dude.. LOL NO WAY

not 50mg either or even close

and thanks but i can handle my drugs.. when im stoned on jwh-018 i was fine during school.. no one knew i was high except my friends, had no trouble getting there, no loss of coordination, and i could form sentences fine.. thanks
This is starting to get more and more like arguing with a petulant 8 year old with the reading comprehension of a monkey. I know that you tested 5 mg before, and that yours is the last post in this thread about insufflating jwh-018 (post #34).

Here's an interesting exchange from that thread:
Methafriendsofmine said:
What would happen if you snorted like 100mg. Jwh-018 and 4-mmc look very similar in the bags. I tested solubility of Suspected JWH-018 in cold water. Substance was not soluble in Cold Water.
I tested solubility of suspected 4-mmc in cold water. Completely soluble in cold water.
This should make anyone feel better, however they look so similar, its frightening to think what would happen if someone gobbled 250mg of jwh-018, or snorted 100mg jwh-018 thinking it was Mephedrone. Anyone have any ideas?

The response:
^Nothing, it's not water soluble, so it can't cross the mucous membrane. Eating 250mg would fuck you up good and proper. Not really sure where the problem is though, just look at the label before you take it. As an aside, 4-MMC is poison anyway
Sound familiar? Wow, really familiar. Your last post in that thread is dated May 6th, and your report is dated May 28th. Hmm, it's almost like the thread definitely was part of your decision making process. Was this your research? A post by a person who said nothing would happen snorting 100 mg when you know now quite a bit happens snorting 60 mg, who then went on to recommend eating a quarter gram for a proper high? Once again, your brilliant judgment is on display. Not only this, but the first quote even warns you long long ahead of time that one vendor's jwh-018 and mephedrone look extremely similar! You take extremely ambiguous descriptions about the response to insufflated jwh-018 like "doesn't work well" or "doesn't work much" and interpret them as "snorting 60 mg will get you exactly where you want with no chance of trouble" when you obviously can't have any idea. The degree to which you leap over logical hurtles in the service of your impatience and ego boggles my mind.

Your airtight rebuttal of "LOL NO WAY" to the idea of possibly getting near the full dose through drip of a chem you snort that doesn't absorb through nasal membranes and so unlike most insufflated drugs largely freely slides around for a long time in insoluble globules in the nose is childish and shallowly conceived (I mean, really, where did you think it went if it doesn't get absorbed in the nose?). All you had heard was that snorting jwh-018 didn't work well. Do you really think the people who tried it before were railing high double digit amounts when 10 mg orally is considered the upper end of a typical dose when they know that with most drugs insufflation is far more potent than oral? The smaller the amount insufflated, the easier it is for it to just sit inside the nose and eventually get blown out or suspended or encrusted in mucus to prevent it from dripping down the throat, so it's no wonder small amounts didn't do much. Not to mention, again, there's no way to predict the amount of drip either between people or between the same person's doses at different times simply because mucus production, the way you breath, whether you tilt your head back, and more all can have a massive effect on how much you swallow (esp. of a water insoluble substance). The fact that you just got really high and didn't experience any more severe effects owes to luck and nothing more, certainly not any degree of informed judgment on your part, and most definitely not because you "can handle" your drugs (the famous last words of, like, everyone who overdoses).

I'm done with this now. I feel like I'm kicking a puppy, and it's starting to get embarrassing to continue such a futile effort.

Last edited:
This is starting to get more and more like arguing with a petulant 8 year old with the reading comprehension of a monkey. I know that you tested 5 mg before, and that yours is the last post in this thread about insufflating jwh-018 (post #34).

Here's an interesting exchange from that thread:

The response:

Sound familiar? Wow, really familiar. Your last post in that thread is dated May 6th, and your report is dated May 28th. Hmm, it's almost like the thread definitely was part of your decision making process. Was this your research? A post by a person who said nothing would happen snorting 100 mg when you know now quite a bit happens snorting 60 mg, who then went on to recommend eating a quarter gram for a proper high? Once again, your brilliant judgment is on display. Not only this, but the first quote even warns you long long ahead of time that one vendor's jwh-018 and mephedrone look extremely similar! You take extremely ambiguous descriptions about the response to insufflated jwh-018 like "doesn't work well" or "doesn't work much" and interpret them as "snorting 60 mg will get you exactly where you want with no chance of trouble" when you obviously can't have any idea. The degree to which you leap over logical hurtles in the service of your impatience and ego boggles my mind.

Your airtight rebuttal of "LOL NO WAY" to the idea of possibly getting near the full dose through drip of a chem you snort that doesn't absorb through nasal membranes and so unlike most insufflated drugs largely freely slides around for a long time in insoluble globules in the nose is childish and shallowly conceived (I mean, really, where did you think it went if it doesn't get absorbed in the nose?). All you had heard was that snorting jwh-018 didn't work well. Do you really think the people who tried it before were railing high double digit amounts when 10 mg orally is considered the upper end of a typical dose when they know that with most drugs insufflation is far more potent than oral? The smaller the amount insufflated, the easier it is for it to just sit inside the nose and eventually get blown out or suspended or encrusted in mucus to prevent it from dripping down the throat, so it's no wonder small amounts didn't do much. Not to mention, again, there's no way to predict the amount of drip either between people or between the same person's doses at different times simply because mucus production, the way you breath, whether you tilt your head back, and more all can have a massive effect on how much you swallow (esp. of a water insoluble substance). The fact that you just got really high and didn't experience any more severe effects owes to luck and nothing more, certainly not any degree of informed judgment on your part, and most definitely not because you "can handle" your drugs (the famous last words of, like, everyone who overdoses).

I'm done with this now. I feel like I'm kicking a puppy, and it's starting to get embarrassing to continue such a futile effort.

chill dude, for real. i didnt plan to make this thread or anything before i did it, i cant beleive you even think that.

jwh-018 is mostly water insoluble.

i'm done with this thread, getting really pointless now.

Yeah it is getting to be pointless. Because you keep MISSING the point. Everyone is giving you solid advice and you keep wondering why everyone is making such a big deal. The possibility of overdose is always a big deal and will never be taken lightly when discussed on this site.

You are the one who fucked up. You are the one who didn't take 10 seconds to do a simple google search on your chem before taking it. We are the ones giving you the advice you should be taking to prevent this from happening again.

We all fuck up from time to time. A little knowledge goes a long way in preventing it from happening. At any rate, I'm glad it didn't turn out worse for you.

Yeah it is getting to be pointless. Because you keep MISSING the point. Everyone is giving you solid advice and you keep wondering why everyone is making such a big deal. The possibility of overdose is always a big deal and will never be taken lightly when discussed on this site.

You are the one who fucked up. You are the one who didn't take 10 seconds to do a simple google search on your chem before taking it. We are the ones giving you the advice you should be taking to prevent this from happening again.

We all fuck up from time to time. A little knowledge goes a long way in preventing it from happening. At any rate, I'm glad it didn't turn out worse for you.

if you would have read the whole thread you would already have my responses to all of these.

i am NOT missing the point.

i am NOT a irresponsible drug user, which most of you think because i'm a kid.