• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Macro Photography

That's an excellent shot amigo!
If you look closer, you can see the bluelighter taking the picture :)

NSFW:
macron.jpg

NSFW:
macro1w.jpg

NSFW:
macro2j.jpg

NSFW:
macro3.jpg

NSFW:
macro40.jpg

NSFW:
cuz' the images are friggen huge -.-

I LOVE the glass pendent one! Its full of little tricks to the eye, at first I thought the pendent was a drop of water, and that the mushroom inside was a shadow from a tent or something... I was about to comment about how cool it was that the tent shadow created a mushroom lol until I realized it IS a mushroom.

Ummmm eK whose amazing camera were you using?! These photos are beautiful!

I LOVE the glass pendent one! Its full of little tricks to the eye, at first I thought the pendent was a drop of water, and that the mushroom inside was a shadow from a tent or something... I was about to comment about how cool it was that the tent shadow created a mushroom lol until I realized it IS a mushroom.

.....are you an alt I didn't know I created?
Because I was thinly exactly this same thing.

eK those are some great shots
Thanks for sharing.:)

Very nice photos guys. I do like this thread. Reminds me I need to buy a camera.

God I love your work amigo.
What is the second to last one?

8ft your pics are pretty fuckin awesome!

I got my camera back today so I'll have some shots for you guys

God I love your work amigo.
What is the second to last one?

Well ... I placed some cooking oil on the back of a CD! kinda made streaks with a fork.

That bubble one is detergent also on the back of a CD ... You can use food coloring, honey whatever really. I got the idea from Flickr ... great site for ideas and insperation.

That Red Back was a fucking monster! I wanted too keep him as a pet but my cousin killed it in fear :( ... I have his body preserved in high proof alcohol and I'm looking for a small glass bottle too keep her in :)

Thnxx Avrolling What camera are you using out of interest? ...