• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack Cocaine - Freebase Megathread

A friend of mine lives in Canada and says it's xxx for a gram of poor quality coke and xxx for an E. Is this about right price wise?

Last edited by a moderator:
No dunno where he lives. here, Ontario, xxx a g and xxx for 100 E.

Hey man the same way some people look down on cannabis and call it 'dope', the people who want to stigmatise rock smokers call it 'crack'. I tend to call it base.

Although some of us probably should be stigmatised sometimes. Especially if we're looking for that last piece that we're sure we stashed away under the bookcase here...or maybe it fell under the bed...or didn't I leave some on the counter for later...or maybe I'll just hit the screen one more time ('cause maybe I missed a little bit around the edges)...wait what was that noise? I think I heard someone upstairs...

Last edited:
If you have close to pure powder I find that there is no nead to add heat when using ammonia.
With baking soda you need heat because baking soda is a very weak base. Ammonia being a stronger base, no heat should be necessary.

Incidentally, crack should not be "burnt" with the flame, it should only be vaporized for inhalation. It should be *coaxed* with the flame.

A 20 stone in Canada is .2 and the same price for a point as it is for a gram of weed. Got NO PRICES worth of some lesser quality stuff last night (compared to the last time), didn't do enough in the first shot but was rushing so I did another and got quite a nice high. Fun stuff.

you put coke in the microwave with water and get crack rocks??? explain pleasee
Shotglass 1 fourth filled with water. In goes the blow + baking soda. Nuke until it fizzes, then wait to cool a bit. Repeat until crack is formed.

Can someone tell me where i can buy a decent glass pipe for crack, being from the uk i can't find a nice pipe.

^You really just need something that can hold a copper mesh material and allow for a good amount of air to pass through. Also something that won't melt, of course. If you know of something like the image below, this is what is most commonly used IME...

crack-pipes%5B2%5D.jpg

is there a benefit of using brillo? ive tried crack twice and used foil to smoke it off of and had no problems...i would think it would be better not to directly apply heat to it so it doesnt burn it and waste it.. ?

^In my [admittedly limited] experience, using a direct flame worked much better as it allowed for quick passes that could be repeated to vaporise the amount desired. Big flame works well, makes for quick passes that melt the base with each pass. The flame is not kept directly on the base! The brillo is to catch the melting base (of course).

Anybody actually know why people get there bell rung from stims is just mega amounts of adrenlin being released all at once...soundz pretty unatural and harmful too me..but idk

I don't understand this 'brillo pad' business. Why can't you just smoke it out of a glass bulb like a normal drug?

Left over crack

I cooked up a batch of crack and had yellow oil left over , I tried seperating it and cooking it with baking soda but it didn't work so I poured it out and dried it out , any ideas of what it is?

Anybody actually know why people get there bell rung from stims is just mega amounts of adrenlin being released all at once...soundz pretty unatural and harmful too me..but idk

It IS harmful and unnatural. My understanding is that it is caused by the blood pressure rapidly increasing in the inner ear, but then again I do not know for certain.

Sure feel fucking good, though.

Everlasting Reign, you use a brillo pad because you don't want to inhale the actual crack rocks and you want to use a direct flame.

ive always had this idea, having done most drugs(street/rc) other than coke/crack/pcp/meth(tho done many amps and ket/methoxetamine), that crack is very similar to a stimulant nitrous rush. i dont know really, but most descriptions of crack mirror my times on n2o. sept obviously not a stimulant.

and the ringing... i chase the happy dmt land like pure euphoric ear ringing state you fall into when u close your eyes with a bit hit of n2o.

any comparison from someone who has done both many times?

edit: i also once got a horrid dysphoric effect from a non tryptamine non beta carb isolate of mimosa(could have been dissolved plastic for all i know, it was insoluble in everything it was originally dissolved in) 5mg of it gave a stupid strong headrush/pressure with ringing and this sick feeling like my skull was going to explode combined with the exact effect shown in the episode of southpark where mr mackey takes lsd. head floating, necktie tightening, head blowing up like a balloon. leads me to believe the thing about inner ear pressure.