• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack Cocaine - Freebase Megathread

shit rock

got sme rocks the other day £15 each,used a small home made pipe to smoke a third of a rock but didnt get any euphoria only a horrible wired scetchyness which thankfully only lasted a few mins.the rocks wre a white color with no yellow tint at all.also they were a bit crumbly.could it be the uality of the coke used or the way the were "cooked".i smoked 6 roks within an hour and was not impressed and slept well afterwards???

you guys in europe have horrible cocaine for some reason. it would follow that your crack is shitty too. i know you have good H though.

Am I doing it wrong?

I've used the search engine, asked from friends what to do and I'm fairly convinced im doing it wrong. When I say "it" im referring to smoking off foil. I made it smokeable (not exactly sure what the terminology since it seems like everyone has a seperate opinion on what freebasing is) by doing the standard 2 parts cocaine 1 part baking soda + a drop or two of water. I swished it around put it in the foil and made a box at the bottom and proceeded to hold a lighter roughly a couple of centimeter away from the bottom on the lowest heat setting. I waited till the vapors/smoke started rising and breathed in with pursed lips VERY slowly. I'm not fond of the taste and I believe that the high isn't that great. But I'm still convinced I'm doing something wrong.

I get a numb mouth from hits and feel different but nothing like actually railing a line.

If my technique is incorrect then i figure tell me what is wrong. Please no trolls yelling just buy crack, or do this/that, I'm just curious as to this foil deal.

if you use the search engine you will come up with the results you're after. i don't think there are any cooking techniques in the crack megathread so i'm going to merge this in hopes to generate some discussion in there.

I've used the search engine, asked from friends what to do and I'm fairly convinced im doing it wrong. When I say "it" im referring to smoking off foil. I made it smokeable (not exactly sure what the terminology since it seems like everyone has a seperate opinion on what freebasing is) by doing the standard 2 parts cocaine 1 part baking soda + a drop or two of water. I swished it around put it in the foil and made a box at the bottom and proceeded to hold a lighter roughly a couple of centimeter away from the bottom on the lowest heat setting. I waited till the vapors/smoke started rising and breathed in with pursed lips VERY slowly. I'm not fond of the taste and I believe that the high isn't that great. But I'm still convinced I'm doing something wrong.

I get a numb mouth from hits and feel different but nothing like actually railing a line.

If my technique is incorrect then i figure tell me what is wrong. Please no trolls yelling just buy crack, or do this/that, I'm just curious as to this foil deal.

It is my understanding that smoking cocaine off of foil in the manner you described is difficult, but if you get the technique down can be quite effective. Personally, it's much easier to either cook up your own crack or even real freebase if your feeling adventurous, then smoke the rocks with a crack pipe.

^^ Yup. ;)

And @Retoxification - To add to what i said last night, for making real cocaine freebase, see This Thread.

For making ghetto ass crack only takes one more step than your current smoking method anyway.

Cooker + Cocaine Hcl + Baking Soda + Water / heat = "crack".
For nicely shaped solid rocks cook in glass test tube.

The actual freebase method is still pretty simple, but read through the instructions multiple times and confirm you fully understand the process before attempting it because there is also slightly more risk involved than with the ghetto method.

I have a question about crack. If the half-life is 30-90 minutes how is it possible that it remains in your system for 3-5 days? (This is not a drug testing question!) I am just curious about what causes the short half life, but long elimination process.

Lets say you snort 200mg one day before work. After 30-90 minutes, only half of that 200mg is in your system. 100mg. After another 30 minutes, 50mg. Half life is how long it takes for half of the dose to be eliminated. The test can detect very minimal amounts. Amounts that would still be there after 3-5 days. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. This depends on many things though such as frequency of use and metabolism. A user who may just be starting out and hasn't experienced any negative health consequences and still has a perfectly functioning body will be able to flush out the drug faster.

The RINGER, myth or reality?

I hear about getting this intense ringing in your head, a pleasant one apparently, but still intense because you are so high on crack. It has been compared to bells tolling. Is this true? Seems like drug lore to me...

^^ Being a former crack and IV cocaine abuser, I can tell you with 100% certainty that "ringers" are quite real - in fact they're more or less the 'goal'. If your ears are ringing it means you got a decent hit. I don't even think I've ever even had any sort of proper 'rush' without my ears also ringing at least slightly.

this thread is making me think of crack to be honest

true story the first time I smoked the stuff was riding around in a taxi in Mexico - smoking rocks outta a ash/foil/liter bottle pipe

puked my first time - can't lie & not say I don't miss the 60 dollar 8 balls

last time I got some crack got a massive rock - BUT... the shit had all kinda junk in it - lots of eph or pseudo (lots of pinwheels on the glass pipe) and who knows what else - did the trick but was too speedy from the speedy shit that wasn't true caine and that shit was LOUD to smoke let me say, too much crackle and pop from the speedy crap

Next time perform a purification then re-base, smoke up, enjoy. None of the negative physical aspects you described if done correctly, and you get to find out exactly how pure your coke is.

Next time perform a purification then re-base, smoke up, enjoy. None of the negative physical aspects you described if done correctly, and you get to find out exactly how pure your coke is.

yeah I would do that but can't get the same stuff (other coast and all...)

i don't even wanna admit it but i actually wasted alot of it that go around cause i was trying to get "smart" and use something as a filter other than good brillo (ie fine wire) - smartened up too late into smoking...

i did a crush and water wash but nothing other than that - it didn't seem to clean it up much when i did that

I'm in a totally different area now and am connect less (little too sketchy on doing street buys for now...) and am only messing with RC's for the moment until I get some kinda source (think I might be able to source an old one from back years ago)

looking forward to having a "relaxing" night with a good pipe, a good bottle of scotch, and some rocks

A couple things - yeah, I love to get those bellringers - - if the stuff is good I can normally have one or two super bellringers that really send me into orbit. They are fuckin' awesome!

And if I get stuff that is not too pure - like one gram - - I smash it up in a shot glass, put about an inch of water in it - nuke it in the microwave for 10 or so seconds and then swirl it around and let it solidify. It does seem to work quite well and give me bellringer quality stuff but of course the less pure it is the less I end up with and the more the dissolved into the water.

Last edited:
OH.MY.GOD.

I've smoked cracck numerous times and never got a pleasant high, or didn't feel a high at all. :ast night my bf and I got a 50 stone and he rigged me up about a 20. First time IV, didn't expect much if anything because of minimal effects of uppers on me. WELL SHIT! Got my bell rung and cannot believe how long it lasted and how it was so plesant to do a 24mg shot of hydromorphone upon comedown. Beautiful.

Will try again in 3+ months.

Too intense and wonderful for regular usage. This is what I imagined drugs to be like when I was a child and curious about them.

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Nah mate if it's the UK then a 20 is 0.4 and if it's not your getting a bad deal. Saying that from what I gather rugs are expensive in some parts of Canada. Just being curious, how much is a G of decent coke over there mate?

I'm also in the UK, .4 is standard here. Just reading through this thread and I gather that in the states the product is fully melted into the chore/brillo intentionally before you hit it? Is this a harm reduction method or just something that is standard procedure? Over here you might touch the pebble with the flame to help it stick but no way would anyone melt it into the wire and then try to smoke it, also it's always hit with direct flame here, is it less harmful to vaporise it then? My understanding was to burn it, the hotter the flame the better, I've done a lot of it and was pretty surprised by what I read in the above posts. Is it safer/healthier (as far as doing it at all can be) to pre-melt and vape it than it is to balance it and burn it?