• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack Cocaine - Freebase Megathread

Thanks. I learned from your post in addition to confirming some things. Good post. My pet monkey smokes about once a month to keep it under control. Plus, he has passed his ua's at methadone clinic for over a year and does not want to lose his take homes. Thanks

Thanks. I learned from your post in addition to confirming some things. Good post. My pet monkey smokes about once a month to keep it under control. Plus, he has passed his ua's at methadone clinic for over a year and does not want to lose his take homes. Thanks
The use of "swim", and referring to yourself in the 3rd person is prohibited on Bluelight, please edit your post so that it is in accordance to the forum guidelines.

Thanks!

question about crack

ok, this should probably be in the crack/cocaine megathread, so feel free to move it there...I couldn't locate it right away and I'm impatient, lol. I've only been smoking crack for about a year but mainly with other people. So these other people took care of "pipe maintenance" for me, AKA cleaning them, putting in a new chore, etc. But now I'm doing it on my own and my pipe is about a month old and I think the chore is too clogged because I'm not exhaling as much smoke. How/when are you supposed to change this? Can you clean the original one and re-use it? Is there any way to extract the precious resin from this? Like I said, I'm impatient because I have a good batch of crack right now that I plan to smoke all this weekend and I don't want to "waste" it if I'm doing this incorrectly.

You can clean it, but it's best to just make a new one. Make sure to burn off the outer shit first. And yeah, you can get resin out of the old chore, but it might be kinda nasty.

ok, but how? First of all, I usually get a new rose/pipe in NYC, where they have them practically on every street corner. And I would get the chore there too. But I'm in NJ now, in a very rural area, and would have no clue where to get a new chore. I'm not asking for "sources," just pointing out my options are limited and that cleaning my current chore is probably my only option until my next trip to NYC. So how would I go about cleaning it? And I DO want to save the resin - I know it might be nasty but if I don't save it I'll hate myself later when I'm fiending for more.

ok, this should probably be in the crack/cocaine megathread, so feel free to move it there...I couldn't locate it right away and I'm impatient, lol. I've only been smoking crack for about a year but mainly with other people. So these other people took care of "pipe maintenance" for me, AKA cleaning them, putting in a new chore, etc. But now I'm doing it on my own and my pipe is about a month old and I think the chore is too clogged because I'm not exhaling as much smoke. How/when are you supposed to change this? Can you clean the original one and re-use it? Is there any way to extract the precious resin from this? Like I said, I'm impatient because I have a good batch of crack right now that I plan to smoke all this weekend and I don't want to "waste" it if I'm doing this incorrectly.
Merged with the megathread

what's everyones opinion on smoking crack off of foil? i smoke a lot of heroin this way and ive got the point where literally no smoke gets away from me at all.
i just prefer to smoke crack this was as im pretty sensitive to uppers, and this way i can control my dose. tbh the idea of a bellringer scares me and i just want the euphoria without that haha

First time posting. Thank you. In spite of doing this stuff since the '80s (and it was very different then. Much more for much less and much better), I've learned a lot here. I guess that's because I've always done it along and have had no one to learn from. Again: thanks.

Have u guys in the USA tried putting aluminium (not aluminum) foil around the top of a plastic soda bottle then squeezing it around the spiral so it's airtightish then with a needle put a load of holes in then foil bowl. Fill the bowl with cigarette ash about half way, drop your Little Rock into the centre of the bowl and fire it up, best way to do it if u already haven't, trust me. Also to get your resin try pouring an amount of acetone into your pipe or bottle or whatever, block all the holes in which the acetone would spill out from then give it a good shake. Pour the acetone (which now contains nearly all your resin) onto a mirror and set it alight to evaporate the acetone. Now take a credit card and scrape your resin nice and easily off the mirror and into your bowl. FYI, I use ammonia and a spoon. Put on just enough ammo to cover your Bronson then give it a gentle heat with a lighter. I prefer to use a flat headed nail and just keep dragging it thru the mix until rocks start collecting at the edge of your spoon. I then scrape the rocks off onto some paper and move them about so most of the ammo is absorbed by the paper, remember folks this is all about harm minimisation, we don't wanna be inhaling more ammo than necessary. I've even heard of (never seen mind, only heard) people then rinsing the rocks with cold water then allowing them to dry. I've also "HEARD OFF" another method where first u wash it up with bicarbonate then crush that up and do that with the ammo then wash the rocks with water. Apparently the stones go rock hard and are quite hard to break up. Stick to what you know innit then nothing can go wrong.

Be safe peeps

Slow partial nasal releases with small inhalations between. Bell ringers!

I don't know how you can write that much while toking out. I hit my crack bong ten minutes ago and I couldn't pronounce my name if i wanted too. I can hardly see the words on the screen because my eyes are drifting all overt the place. :) I get hits from my bong that sometimes the rush is so intense that I wonder iof I did it this time and wont be coming back from this one

this thread is making me think of crack to be honest

true story the first time I smoked the stuff was riding around in a taxi in Mexico - smoking rocks outta a ash/foil/liter bottle pipe

puked my first time - can't lie & not say I don't miss the 60 dollar 8 balls

last time I got some crack got a massive rock - BUT... the shit had all kinda junk in it - lots of eph or pseudo (lots of pinwheels on the glass pipe) and who knows what else - did the trick but was too speedy from the speedy shit that wasn't true caine and that shit was LOUD to smoke let me say, too much crackle and pop from the speedy crap

If this thread doesnt make you think of boulders then I dont know what will

I'm also in the UK, .4 is standard here. Just reading through this thread and I gather that in the states the product is fully melted into the chore/brillo intentionally before you hit it? Is this a harm reduction method or just something that is standard procedure? Over here you might touch the pebble with the flame to help it stick but no way would anyone melt it into the wire and then try to smoke it, also it's always hit with direct flame here, is it less harmful to vaporise it then? My understanding was to burn it, the hotter the flame the better, I've done a lot of it and was pretty surprised by what I read in the above posts. Is it safer/healthier (as far as doing it at all can be) to pre-melt and vape it than it is to balance it and burn it?

Im thinking the same thing, from ontario canada and we use direct flame always

Has anyone been able to hide their crack use? Say 4 or 5 dime rocks in a session.
Thx

I have never read this anywhere and I'm sure seasoned cocaine veterans will already know this. ALWAYS USE FRESH BAKING SODA!!! I learned the hard way and lost .5g using old stale baking soda years ago. Now my fridge gets fresh soda every 6 months when I switch out my soda to keep what I'm using fresh.

I have never gotten a good hit from a stem. I use a homemade pipe (medicine bottle, pen stem and tinfoil with holes) and love the big ass hits I take! I do about .2g per hit and get a real good bell ringer! I don't think the hits have been big enough when I've tried stems. Also, if I wait a minimum of 25 minutes in between hits I can get a bell ringer every time!

I never have a problem with my coke rocking up. I cook slowly until I get cocaine oil. I only keep the heat to the spoon long enough to get the soda reacting and "wave" my lighter beneath to keep the reaction going. When I get oil I set the spoon down to cool. I then prepare my pipe with ash. By the time I'm done (3-4 minutes) the oil in the spoon is hardening and I just have to lift my formed cocaine. base out. I place on paper towel (I realize some crack gets absorbed into the paper but it is very little and it speeds up drying). Put the size hit I want on the ash and melt it good letting the coke melt into the ash. Bam... Ready to go!

My bad. I found out the shiny side of tinfoil has been coated with chemicals. So shiny side down.

My bad. I found out the shiny side of tinfoil has been coated with chemicals. So shiny side down.

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ yep, i find it also runs better on the dull side.
"stay loyal to the foil; Burnt Reynolds"

:Dthank you, new to this, and hate wasting it! I have snorted for more years than I would like to admit, love the high of smoking, but hate how fast it goes! I used to live near the city, everything was purer, better - now 90 miles out, blow just isn't worth it! Just tried your method, and....yeah, sweat!