View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do all morning glory seeds contain lsa?

hungry_ghost

Bluelighter
I know of a few certain types that have them, but i was wondering if all types had them.

Right now i have crimson rambler, grandpa otts, and heavenly blue.

No, definitely not. I. purpurea (such as crimson rambler, grandpa otts) all are inactive. heavenly blue is active.

The taxonomy of ipomoea species is confused but almost all varieties of Ipomoea Tricolor contain ergot alkaloids including LSA (varieties like Heavenly blue, fFlying saucers etc) ,
Ipomoea purpurea the common morning glory also contains ergot alkaloids but in lesser quantities, it also shows all the proteins neccessary for LSA synthesis, but for some reason ergot alkaloid production is much lower.

The ergot alkaloids are there due to a symbiotic fungus and so it is possible to have Ipomoea tricolor with no ergot alkaloids.
the work is a few years old now but hasn't been refuted:
http://www.plantphysiol.org/cgi/rapidpdf/pp.108.116699v1.pdf

But you need to eat many seeds, better Hawaiian Baby Woodrose more LSA, 5-8 seeds and you get a really visual trip, smash the seeds and leave in tap cold water some hours, filtrate and drink the liquid. I took 7 seeds for first time and was really good, except for first nausea hour, you can puke it but it´s like mescaline you dont ruin the trip. Very sedant and visual too, pleasant effects on touch specially on the peak.

But you need to eat many seeds, better Hawaiian Baby Woodrose more LSA, 5-8 seeds and you get a really visual trip, smash the seeds and leave in tap cold water some hours, filtrate and drink the liquid. I took 7 seeds for first time and was really good, except for first nausea hour, you can puke it but it´s like mescaline you dont ruin the trip. Very sedant and visual too, pleasant effects on touch specially on the peak.

I have 450 MG seeds, could i smash those then put them in cold water?

ya soak em for a day in an opaque covered cup with distilled or bottled water. The chlorine in tap water will kill the lsa. Shaking it helps but is not that necessary

I was also wondering about types of seeds. I have burpees tall. Are theasr inactive?

I know of a few certain types that have them, but i was wondering if all types had them.

Right now i have crimson rambler, grandpa otts, and heavenly blue.
I have burpees. Are theasr also inactive.

They aren't all active. Only heavenly blues, pearly gates, and flying saucers are. The others will just make you sick. Heavenly blue is the strongest.