• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OXYCONTIN IS DONE!!!!if u abuse them find somethen new

ya rite oc is alive as fuck im puffin on my new ethex80s brother
ooooo weeeeee 5 dolar xcopay 4 120
thats wats up
-skeeeter

Why are you guys still trying to crack the OP code when the real OC's are still out there, just under the generic name Ethex? Why would anyone risk death trying to be a hillbilly kitchen chemist?

Oh yea,
leftwing,phrozen all you "mods"
How is anything in this thread harm reduction?

Last edited:
Why are you guys still trying to crack the OP code when the real OC's are still out there, just under the generic name Ethex? Why would anyone risk death trying to be a hillbilly kitchen chemist?

Oh yea,
leftwing,phrozen all you "mods"
How is anything in this thread harm reduction?

because people are going to try to shoot OP's anyway. might as well allow them to do it through a technique that isn't going to kill them. keeping someone alive is my understanding of harm reduction.

CRUSH and parachute double your dose, not just take it whole.

now, I know crushing doesn't release much of the oxycodone instantly, but it does SOME, so crushing them would help a little. but I see no reason how taking double, triple, quadruple your dose wouldn't work...

you cant crush it and parachute it, when u try to crush it, it is like rubber and just bends and doesnt crush its like trying to crush a bouncy marble or an eraser.

People claiming that snorting these are the same as the old ones 1)probably have no tolerance to speak of 2)didn't have enough experience with the old ones to see the grand canyon size difference 3)are in denial

OP's are shit no matter how you slice it. Even if someone comes up with a method like negro did for mscontin how many people would actually do that on a reg basis? Thats a lot of work and half the fun with oc was the ease of use

it seems even the generic oxycontin cr (oxycodone er) use the same formulation with the gel inside. just like with generic mscontin cr. this shit is wack. anyone know of which manufactuers of oxycontin CR are the old (good) ones are still used or being distributed to pharmacies? i heard a rumor that the ethex generic oxycodone er still can be abused.

I had one of the new OP 40s when they had just hit the streets. I remember distinctively because I threw it in a straw and tried to crush it and what do ya know, it didn't work. However, I ate it and felt a pretty decent high that lasted quite a while. I don't eat pills though unless that's the only way they can be ingested or it gets fucked up when I'm cooking it down to bang. There were about 800 of the real deal OC 80s where I'm at and the street value jumped up to $125 overnight. Those have, needless to say, dried up since then. If those OPs do it for you more power to you, but since that one I haven't touched them or seen them for sale. I just reverted back to trusty old Roxycontin 30's.....That is til' I found my true love; the Kadian 200s...Most folks don't like the pins and needles (only get that from IVing it) but it makes me wanna bust a load in my boxers.) I'm workin' with Suboxone right now...not exactly the best thing but cheaper and they keep you feelin' alright for a good amount of time. Well, enough ranting off topic. Have fun trying to snort those OPs people, my nose is thin enough as it is. Paper thin.

Last edited:
Shooting

Hey i am new to this page but i just wanted to put my 2 cents in. I usually shoot up meds that can be, like i can take a 30mg roxy and get 4 to 5 shots from it, sure its not as intense if u shot half or a whole at once but it makes my pills last so much longer. I dont really know anyone on this site but if anyone is near Indiana send me a message. Dont really have any true friends, my social outlet is this computer. So someone give me a yell, so we can swap are trials and tribulations. My face book page is Under Chris Bradford/ [email protected]

Kinda gross, but works for me....Blah!

This really sucks for the oxy lovers and particularly the addicts out there. I have never abused a shitload of oxy, partially due to availability and partially due to it being less sedating than other opiates, but I am sad that in future I will likely only be able to obtain this shitty new forumlation.

I mainly used oxy orally anyway, but it sucks that even that is getting the BA% reduced! I used to enjoy a toot every now and then but I wont be bothered to the effort of crushing these just to snort.

This is going to cause a massive spike in heroin use in my opinion.

Okay, this may not be very novel but this seems, in my humble opinion, to increase BA% by a good bit, at least from what I have experienced.

I have taken these just straight pop it, drink water, and wait and wait and wait and that works so so, not great but okay. But when I take these the following way, from my objective perspective, it kicks much sooner, and seems more than just a bit stronger. Tastes a bit off but this taste is masked to a certain degree.

SO HERE GOES, and please mercy, I may be just fooling myself, but I find this hard to believe when it feels soooo very different. I put three or so pieces of gum that I like, spearmint is my favorit, and add a pill and chew away. Thats it. Gets a bit gel and gooy at first but incorporates very well after a bit. Sticks to teeth too at first but soon the gum seems to pull it away from teeth and incorporates it well. Not sure why this should work, but honest to goodness, for me at least, there is a difference between just taking it orally and this way.

Nope, it does not work that way.....

From what I've read, they didn't just add some ingredients to make abuse hard they changed the bioequivalence or bioavailability, does anyone know how many drug trials they did, or studies. They couldn't have done that much in such a short amount of time to actually know the real long term effects.

I believe Purdue has been working on this for years, really. I mean not just a short time. But apparently they are slipping the old formula out via generics, at least for the 80s. And that don't surprise me. They don't give a fly fuck who's addicted or not.
I mean Purdue is the Phillip Morris of the pharm. industry. Get 'em hooked and keep 'em for life ! Just my opinion.

Best
OXY is OXY you just can't affect it's innate bioavailability without creating a brand new drug. If they had somehow changed the actual formula so as to make it less bioavailable that would give it a whole new chemical structure, of course making it a completely new drug. It would have to go through all the studies and trials and earn its own FDA approval.

The thing is that the anti abuse methods they used are causing this pill to travel all the way through the digestive system and at least some of it is just being capped out. In a way they succeeded too well in their goal of reducing abuse potential.

They actually made less of the OXY bioav. by sealing it within this new anti-abuse matrix. But this loss in bioavailable OXY was made up for by the very steady absorbtion rate of this new format by the digestive system. It actually made it much more effective for its intended purpose, long duration pain relief.

SO win win for them, they look good for pretending to have concern for abuse potential, and as a side benefit make a first line global drug of high importance even better than it was.

So, I'm giving this a shot this afternoon just for shits and giggles.

4cc hyd per + 4cc white vin + 40mg powdered OP

I am right at one hour of letting it sit and it is 1000000% goo. I did exactly as you said and whereas you said 'no goo like with the coke method' mine is all goo. In fact, I'd say it's more gooey than with the Coke method. It's not hard to combine two liquids and then add powder so I can't imagine that I did anything 'wrong.'

Anyway, I am getting ready to cook it down so I will update when that's completed.

Okay Your post made me laugh. I am still laughing. "1000000% goo" LOLOLOLOL

In fact, I'd say it's more gooey than with the coke method" snortsnort..irk...hahahahahaaaaaah....*dies