• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OXYCONTIN IS DONE!!!!if u abuse them find somethen new

Who cares if Purdue has found a way to make their pills un-abusable, the majority of people on it have switched to the incredibly MUCH cheaper generic brands.

I doubt the pills will be abuse proof and I dont think they are claiming that. If they are like the timerX pill used in Opana, also done to make abusing the pill tougher and a pain in the ass, they will still be snortable and plugable, it just wont be as easy and clean. They will likely be near impossible to shoot though, though I have seen people claiming they know how to shoot Opana ER.

all there gonna acomplish is making some poor junky lose an arm or worse. most people never heard of harm reduction they are gonna add water and heat melt the shit down filter and shoot. seen people shoot unabusable morphine pills many times. it works its just incredibly dangerouse

Funny to me how so many companies claim to have made an "abuse-proof" pill, as if that is going to stop anyone from finding a way to ingest the thing. Last I checked, swallowing a pill or a handful still gets you high and I think that still qualifies as "abuse".

There's NO WAY to make a pill abuse-proof. Someone, somewhere is ALWAYS going to find a way to abuse it.

yeah, i know somebody will figure out a way to abuse it, its just a matter of time. People say there's no way to sniff Concerta, but I found a way of doing it easily using nail clippers. We are a very resourceful gang, us drug users/addicts.

The new formulation resists crushing and other common methods of tampering

Lol. Like people can't crush a pill if they're determined. Hell, most OC users I've met use little grinders to break down the OC really fine, anyways...

It never mentions the hose clamp in any of thier tests

July 1st tho? i thought it wasnt till the 1st of next year?

Oxy has a high oral BA anyway, but this is really a dick move to those that snort/IV it. They should make the abusable drugs as easy and safe as possible to abuse (within reason of course), simply because of the fact that no matter what you do, people will still abuse oxycodone. Also no pill is impossible to crush, like someone above said, drug users are a damn resourceful group.

yeah, i know somebody will figure out a way to abuse it, its just a matter of time. People say there's no way to sniff Concerta, but I found a way of doing it easily using nail clippers. We are a very resourceful gang, us drug users/addicts.

Like the McGyver smokers in half baked :)

first off if you sniff concerta your dumb as fuck...secondly i understand where you guys are comen from sayen that no matter what someone will abuse it but these new pills are going to affect even the people who take them orally. The entire bio-availability of the drug has been remodeled due to new time release. The hose clamp idea might work(all i ever used with oxys) but to me those pictures dont show a pill that is soft enough to grind away it seams like eaither it breaks in chuncks or not at all. Hope you guys are all right though cause i would love to still be sniffen OXY this time next year.

first off if you sniff concerta your dumb as fuck...secondly i understand where you guys are comen from sayen that no matter what someone will abuse it but these new pills are going to affect even the people who take them orally. The entire bio-availability of the drug has been remodeled due to new time release. The hose clamp idea might work(all i ever used with oxys) but to me those pictures dont show a pill that is soft enough to grind away it seams like eaither it breaks in chuncks or not at all. Hope you guys are all right though cause i would love to still be sniffen OXY this time next year.

Well it might take quite some time to seperate it.. but it has to be able to be seperated for oral consumption.. It just might take a real long time.

Doesn't stop you eating them. Also will this not take a while to come into process as the old ones have to be used up/phased out?

Somehow I think people will figure out a way around it...

Not sure why I feel that way. 8)

If it truly makes these pills harder to snort, that will be a tragedy. That's just on a personal level, heh... But even in the name of harm reduction, they should not do this. There are many people that are addicted to snorting oxycodone and thus are going to end up putting whatever crap is in this up their nose instead somehow.

If it truly makes these pills harder to snort, that will be a tragedy. That's just on a personal level, heh... But even in the name of harm reduction, they should not do this. There are many people that are addicted to snorting oxycodone and thus are going to end up putting whatever crap is in this up their nose instead somehow.

Nah, they'll just move on to another drug or brand. No one is going to snort 3 of these 80s to make up for the 1 of the old formulation, its just too expensive