• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OXYCONTIN IS DONE!!!!if u abuse them find somethen new

^^^ yeah I hope so too. I can't ever just swallow an oxy... they hurt my stomach.

the coating on these new shits looks different too! The pill has a rougher looking texture to it

^I tried plugging oxy recently and didn't get much success interestingly enough. It wasn't rushy or euphoric and I barely felt it, and it was a decent dose.

attachment.php

The new formula looks pretty easy to break. That smashed one looks like it could be cut up pretty find with a good razor, then crushed again, then cut, etc. until powder is present. But it'll definitly be harder.

Coffee grinders look like they get the job done pretty well. I don't snort oxy, but I bet you could cut the stuff from a coffee grinder up fine enough to be good for oral consumption.

They gum up, so what? Lots of pills do that, doesn't stop people from shooting them. Makes it more dangerous and more work is all. Reminds me of th efforts to prevent pseudofed pills from being used to make meth. They would spend untold millions on developing the perfect gak and some hillbilly with an eigth grade education would break them in a half hour.

Grind well and dose orally. You all will find that oxycodone has a good rush (the reason OC's are the DOC of many opioid users, I believe) when ingested as well as insufflated.

Rush? I've never experienced a rush from iv'ing oxy, MUCHLESS eating it.

I always ate my Oxy, so this doesn't seem like it affects me directly. I hope that whoever shoots these new OC's knows what they're doing.

It would suck to lose a hand or an arm. Seriously.

I always ate my Oxy, so this doesn't seem like it affects me directly. I hope that whoever shoots these new OC's knows what they're doing.

It would suck to lose a hand or an arm. Seriously.

Yeah...shooting Purdue oxy is bad enough, this new formulation, the thought of shooting those new purdues or oc's that gel is horrifying.

OC's have never been IVable in my opinion. Just looking at all that nasty shit left over, and it doesn't even really get you that faded anyways.. anyways most OC addicts have already switched to either Suboxone, Methadone or Heroin..

all around less abuseable

the gelling up technology also screws over oral BA too majorly ive heard with the pepsi microwave method with the other brands that use this technology you can get max about 60% so dont get too arrogant oxy eaters this sucks all around for everyone. can someone fill me in on where it says this is effective july first? i dont see it anywhere

that was honestly just the date from the kid who sent me this powerpoint from Purdue...he said Purdue was gonna ship these new ones on July 1rst and once the pharmacys stock of the old ones runs out these will be all thats left... =( fucken sucks man

Who gives a shit? OxyContin is barely around anymore anyways, there are tons of IR Oxycodone formulated pills out there, and fuck shooting pills in the first place. If it really makes that much of an impact on people's supply for abuse, we will simply see a major upsurge in Heroin availability, as well as other pharms like Dilaudid, Morphine Sulfate, and Opana. I've never seen or even heard of anyone having Oxymorphone, so maybe we'll finally start seeing it around. I'd love to try that stuff out...

By far, the biggest downside to such an initiative is the inevitable fact that IV users will continue to inject OxyContin no matter what manufacturers do to it or how much they change it in the interest of deterring abuse. Subsequently, the adverse effects on health will begin to increase at an exponential rate, and the damage caused by doing so will become more and more severe.

This really sucks for the oxy lovers and particularly the addicts out there. I have never abused a shitload of oxy, partially due to availability and partially due to it being less sedating than other opiates, but I am sad that in future I will likely only be able to obtain this shitty new forumlation.

I mainly used oxy orally anyway, but it sucks that even that is getting the BA% reduced! I used to enjoy a toot every now and then but I wont be bothered to the effort of crushing these just to snort.

This is going to cause a massive spike in heroin use in my opinion.

can't you just get it generic or order them online through legit online oversea pharms? i'm sure that there are ways around this.

can you still smoke these? i wonder

i dont see the point of doing OC to the level of an addiction, dope seems to make much more sense economically.

LSDMDMA&8446783 said:
i dont see the point of doing OC to the level of an addiction, dope seems to make much more sense economically.

for those whom need not be concerned over money/economical issues, i find oc addiction to have incredibly appealling qualities - able to measure doses, avoid unknown cuts, and a general sense of more "control". No matter who i bought the pills from, i know what's in store, and how many milligrams before i'm where i want to be. simple/hasslefree. oh and some people do cling, i believe, to the "it's from a doctor though, it's a legal med" theory for as long as possible. ive never tried H but was addicted to oxy's and never made the leap for many reasons but partly because oxy was so fulfilling, i could just stay right there, forever ....

im clean now. almost one year. usually BL doesn't trigger me but i have to get out of this thread, the pictures are way too flashback - provoking

This really sucks for the oxy lovers and particularly the addicts out there. I have never abused a shitload of oxy, partially due to availability and partially due to it being less sedating than other opiates, but I am sad that in future I will likely only be able to obtain this shitty new forumlation.

I mainly used oxy orally anyway, but it sucks that even that is getting the BA% reduced! I used to enjoy a toot every now and then but I wont be bothered to the effort of crushing these just to snort.

This is going to cause a massive spike in heroin use in my opinion.

I dont think the BA% can be changed, oxycodone is oxycodone as far as bioavailibility is concerned I would think. I dont know what the point would be of them lessening the BA, all it does is lessen the dose, and if they want to do that they could just change the mg's. It really makes no sense.

I think this change mainly effects shooters, and to a lesser extent snorters and then pluggers. If its like Opana you will still be able to blow or plug it but not with ease. If these are like the current Malinkrodt oxycontins then that makes things even worse. The timerX pill used to make Opana ER may be patented by Endo, which makes me think the new OC's may be more similar to the horrible extended release morphine pills or generic OC's.

Last edited:
idk what planet your living on buddy but where im from OC is still very very much around and has become the DOC

where im from it is also the DOC, but harder and harder to get a hold of with every day that passes. perhaps thats what makes is even more desireable. the availability has dropped dramatically in just the last two years....glad ive personally moved on.

I get roxis.. so this won't affect me but wouldn't roxi and oxy IR become the DOC?