• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OXYCONTIN IS DONE!!!!if u abuse them find somethen new

if there bullshit price may go down. but who really wants to sniff 3 for 1 anyway. unless the new binders dissolve at exact same circumstances as the drug or will stay in same perameters as far as temp time etc. i dont see this being much more than inconvenient

reading this shit makes me sick..

my mission is going to be to bang as much before i can't then i guess..

does this change only affect Purdue brands?

sorry i'm drunk and high right now i had a hard ass day, and am about to fall asleep.

How are they gunna find a way to get around it besides crushing it - unless they are a chemist or something cuz its probably gunna be part of the drug. More fun with percocet for me seeing as i dont abuse it anyway, and to the guy spending $40-50 a pill, hey i know move on to the real thing (dope)

Funny to me how so many companies claim to have made an "abuse-proof" pill, as if that is going to stop anyone from finding a way to ingest the thing. Last I checked, swallowing a pill or a handful still gets you high and I think that still qualifies as "abuse".

Exactly

Buy stock in heroin.... It's gonna skyrocket. Law enforcement says it's made a comeback, they haven't seen nothing yet.

We'll still have the delicious blue roxi 30mg ones. And that's all I need!

It never mentions the hose clamp in any of thier tests

July 1st tho? i thought it wasnt till the 1st of next year?

I am confused two years ago we got a hold of some oxys that gelled up in your nose. I have a friend that has been getting blue 30s forever and evrey once in a while he would leave state and come back with the ones that gelled up I remember having the conversation more then once. Am I the onlyone that has ran across these?

How are they gunna find a way to get around it besides crushing it - unless they are a chemist or something cuz its probably gunna be part of the drug. More fun with percocet for me seeing as i dont abuse it anyway, and to the guy spending $40-50 a pill, hey i know move on to the real thing (dope)

yeah but you would have to be lucky and get GOOD dope after all there is no bullshit in a pill ya never no what is in the bag of dope not always top notch unless your talking black tar.

Most morphine pills in canada are supposedly abuse proof. The MScontins are fucking a bitch to prep and your likely to get a fucking abcess shooting them. The same goes for name brand purdue MS IR's. Kadians and esslons are also a real bitch to shoot and can cause abcesses of all types or worse you'l get your fucking arm hacked off. So yeah not nice.

But ive injected all of these myself and this was out of pure desperation. Somehow i got no complications. Out of every IV pill user i know im the only one that didnt get some kinda complication.

I've always preferred oral to snorting anyway, I'm sure you can grind it down and eat it no problems.

I've always preferred oral to snorting anyway, I'm sure you can grind it down and eat it no problems.

attachment.php

I am confused two years ago we got a hold of some oxys that gelled up in your nose. I have a friend that has been getting blue 30s forever and evrey once in a while he would leave state and come back with the ones that gelled up I remember having the conversation more then once. Am I the onlyone that has ran across these?

some generics that gel-up have been available for awhile

this post is stating that the brand name purdues will no longer not gel up :(

This would only effect the time release pills (Oxycontin) though, they wouldn't be able to implement these measures in the instant release Oxycodone or the medicine would no longer even work as intended for the actual people it was Rx-ed to.

Meh that won't stop people. Also oxy was one thing i never shot. Why shoot something thats fine eaten? If im going to wreck my veins it's going to be on dillys and those fucking morphine pills that take FOREVER to prep :!

^ Agree. I never saw the point in shooting these pills. I mean 85ish BA% is near godlike. Just eat the damn things! I always eat mine, I'll break them down into a powder and throw it in a gel cap and just swallow. (The taste of oxy literally makes me puke, hence why I don't just wash it down with some water.)

Grind well and dose orally. You all will find that oxycodone has a good rush (the reason OC's are the DOC of many opioid users, I believe) when ingested as well as insufflated.

I still don't understand why you can't snort the new pills...... ?

is it because they'll be "too hard" to break up (like a fiend couldn't get around that hurdle, lol)

^^

it'll probably be like snorting crushed up Styrofoam lol

I still don't understand why you can't snort the new pills...... ?

is it because they'll be "too hard" to break up (like a fiend couldn't get around that hurdle, lol)

They do look like they'll be a bitch to break up... Look at that picture of the crushed one. It looks like putty in that picture. Hopefully that is just a flattering picture of it and it doesn't really work that well...