Thread: (RS)-1-phenyl-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-butanone - New Experience

1. Collapse Details
    (RS)-1-phenyl-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-1-butanone - New Experience 
    Thumbs up
    This substance is known as alpha-Pyrrolidinobutiophenone and is similar with α-Pyrrolidinopropiophenone but has longer side chain.
    I received it as as fine brown powder from a close friend - he did a HPLC and it turned to be 98.5 % purity. On the way from post office i opend packet and eyeballed something like 20 mg on foil and chased it, hold for 4 seconds and exhale. Immediate rush came. The character of rush is similar to MDPV, but a little more calm. I went to my apartment and smoked it in tokes of 20 mg until it is gone. It is very pro-sexual substance, gives paranoia a little bit similar to MDPV but not so big, when it was all gone i ate 4 mg phenazepam and went for a walk, slept easily, but pphenazepam made my next day very sleepy.
    As now i'm familiar with alpha-ppp, alpha-pbp and alpha-pvp and mdpv i can make a conclusion, that two cabon side chain make subtance more potent but the peak of action is gently sloping. Also pvp and mdpv has a long going side effects as a paranoia. It is on my top 1 place in cathinones rang.

2. Collapse Details
    One hit was a 15 minutes expierence - then urge to redose, very similar to alpha-ppp and methcathinone.

3. Collapse Details
    Just to be clear, are the negative effects as severe as MDPV or does this one seem to be less blatantly harmful?

4. Collapse Details
    abu ghraib
    Quote Originally Posted by boohigh View Post
    One hit was a 15 minutes expierence - then urge to redose, very similar to alpha-ppp and methcathinone.
    Strange, alpha-PPP lasts much longer for me. Much. I always used it i.v. and in doses between 100-250mg, and I'd re-dose every few hours. Methcathinone lasts a few hours for me too, and quite pleasurable as well but not productive and very worrisome bp issues.

But, now MDPV and a-PVP have that verging on 15 minute experience you speak of......

Thanks for the report on this one. Uncharted waters for me...