Bonnaroo 2010

Ween is playing (taped) at Bonnaroo now:
http://www.youtube.com/bonnaroo

Here's a pic of my RV broken down. :(
4690062554_3ce23b3de8_b.jpg

damn Godess that reallay sux! hsoulda hopped a greyhound or sutn........sry bout ur bad luck!

best experience of my life, hands down.

the best acts that i saw were bassnectar, crystal method, rebelution, phoenix, and dave matthews.

unfortunately i missed disco biscuits (tho i saw them a few months ago and loved). I was just to tired from being up for 2 days strait in 100 degree wheather.

yes was very hot.......I missed deadmau5 and the discos.........saw most hip hop acts I wanted too.......missed a bunch tho.....molly was everywherre\........

fake shards though, seriously most of the molly was fake or really really cut but the mushrooms and the abundance of 2c-(B,I, E, T7)s made up for it

YouTube did a great job streaming the concert live. The tweets bugged the living shit out of me, but the coverage was awesome!

fake shards though, seriously most of the molly was fake or really really cut but the mushrooms and the abundance of 2c-(B,I, E, T7)s made up for it

nothing I got was fake.....Had my marquis up there......I wouldnt deny it being cut/.........Found this really good green shit.......looked almost like broken up weed............But every molly I got was legit........

Got sum bunky brewster Further bus paper......Dude talkin about bad Karma and shit "dont take too much"

Karma will get that dude........Doesnt it make it double Bad when "double Crossing" karma????

Def miss Roo tho and all the good people I met..!!

Hey Swizol dude I got a PM from you give me a couple days to respond, I am still a worthless noob greenlighter and have to get some more posts up to PM back.

Ugh... BRoo was terrible for me this year. Ripped off on 2 seperate tenstrips, someone tried to sell my best friend meth as molly, and I watched police on four wheelers raid what seamed like almost every single tent surrounding our little safe haven. The look on my neighbors face when cops took all his money and the only naughty thing in his tent (what looked like an 8th of nuggets) was the picture of absolute sadness.

Honestly, if I'm not financially secure enough for VIP next year I may just pass. :/

Dex fest, on the other hand, was an absolute blast starting 5 minutes from when I got there until literally the day after I left. :)

I did however have one of the most amazing dimitri experiences of my life during Bassnectar, blasting into the outerlimits right as he kicked into "boombox". I gave the kid next to me his first experience with dr. deemz and in exchange he shared an entire backpack of glow sticks with me. We were breaking entire handfuls and tossing them into the crowd from the outside right of the tent... :D

Last edited: