• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Morning Glory (2nd time)-- Ah! who unscrewed my head??

SPUNK

Bluelighter
9:00 My best friend Jon and I bought 15 packets of Heavenly Blue Morning Glory and split them equallly (comes out to around 550 seeds). We decide to literally pour as much of the crushed seeds into out mouths and wash it down with water. It was a pretty gross process, but i dont like to have anything in my stomach when im tripping.
9:30 I can feelit coming on, but Jon and I both feel really sick. We lay around for about 30 mintues feeliny like shit and decide to smoke a marley.
10:00 Although we still feel a little sick everything is very cut out, abd 3-d looking. My body felt very tingly. For a while i foget about feeling sick.
10:45 We decide to take a walk and smoke another marley. As we walk i notice the trees limps are jumping at me. Then all the trees splotter up and look as if they were made up of paint splatters. I no longer feel sick, so we decide to go back to Jons basement
11:30 When our friend Bob walks in I turn my head and notice something. When every I moved me head, or even body, it felt as if my head was spinning around ( as if I had no spinal chord) For a solid 10 minutes I moved my head back and forth. I then began to feel "outside of my body." Literally for the rest of the night as i tripped I tried to figure out how to get back inside. It was amusing tho, not scary.
12:45 I went to look in the mirror watched my face shape into a comletet sphere and then break off into a 100 pieces. Incredible!
Time is completly lost from here but I rememer seeing patterns flowing everywhere. I also watched my friend elevate a couple inches off of his couch. For a long time most things were made up of pixels, like off of a computer.
Honestly, this trip exceeds any time ive done shrooms. But Im really trying to find some organic seeds without all the toxins because that kinda worries me. But overall this trip was one of my favorites.

No sources! Please read the guidelines.
[ 30 July 2002: Message edited by: Splatt ]

[Offtopic reply removed -Splatt]
[ 30 July 2002: Message edited by: Splatt ]

he left out the part were it took jon an hour to roll a joint, despite spunks one assingment to remind him. Stuff is so hard when your trippin

^ I totally agree. I remember an acid trip I had once, where I had to actually write on my hand what I was supposed to be doing (chopping up) :)

^^
(No one can top me Xplore and Squeeks trying to figure out why the room is so cold when there is a gigantic window right behind my head!!)
I went to look in the mirror watched my face shape into a comletet sphere and then break off into a 100 pieces. Incredible!
Sounds badass. I attempted to sublingually absorb 400 seeds, but all I got was a mild head buzz and a naaaaaaaaasty taste. I have another 300 seeds, and am considering grinding and ingesting as you stated.

the next time I get ahold of some morning glory, Im gonna put the crushed seeds in capsules because the taste of a 1/2 ounce of flower seed has become too gross to ingest.