• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDAI (120mg) + Mephedrone (60mg) + Methylone (60mg) – Semi-exp – Like rollin even mo'

Silverfox

Bluelighter
I'm not sure whether this should have its own thread as it is a variation on a previous MDAI combo.

After the trial of MDAI + meph I was eager to try MDAI + meph + methylone. I wouldn’t normally take (or recommend taking) an RC combo two nights running but I wanted my friends to share the experience and we don’t see each other that often. The setting was the same as before, we had all eaten and consumed wine and the three subjects were the same, but with another couple present, one partner was not taking anything and the other was insufflating meph.

21.30 Three of us took MDAI (120mg) + mephedrone (60mg) + methylone (60mg) dissolved in orange juice.

22.00 The rush seems more pronounced than the previous time and I have to stop talking to let myself go with it. There is a momentary worry that this may be too much but it settles down into a nice euphoric glow and the similarity to coming up on mdma is unmistakable, right down to a burst of nystagmus and some jaw tightening.

22.15 The experience is still building and I notice my wife is grinding her jaws, she suffers more from bruxia than I do and although I feel tension in my jaw there is no clenching.

22.30 I am fully up, finding everyone fascinating and engrossed in conversation (listening not talking). I can’t stop smiling and my eyes are twitching all over the place. Once again, as soon as the effects hit no alcohol is taken, but I can’t stop drinking water. I attempt to eat some pudding but have cotton mouth and can hardly swallow the piece I put in my mouth.

23.00 to 24.00 The warm feelings continue and my wife and I hug frequently. Tonight I am also dancing whenever I get on my feet and am probably more energised than the previous night. I am also noticing an increasing need to pee although thanks to ‘speed willy’ not much happens when I go.

0.12.30 to 02.00 There has not been any desire to re-dose, despite our friend who has been insufflating every hour or so. I am definitely more active tonight as we have been playing Wii Mario carting (badly) and Wii Guitar Hero (even more badly) for the past hour. The trips to the loo every 5 minutes are becoming tedious however and I am wondering which part of the combo is bringing this to the party.

02.30 Once again I decide to call it a night. I am not tired or wired but I feel it is time to lie down. The bed feels really cosy and I enjoy the feel of the sheets against my skin. I know I won’t sleep but I have that relaxed but aware feeling. It is kind of like the feeling that modafinil gives, not speedy but clear headed and motivated. There are no closed eye visuals as I would usually have after a big dose of mdma just this calm wakefulness which is surprisingly not annoying. I remember thinking I could drive through the night feeling like this, kind of focussed and alert and without a jumble of thoughts. I’m not feeling particularly horny and I know that it would take a lot of effort indeed to make the speed willy rise to the occasion. After an hour I decide to take a benzo and make sure I get some sleep. I wake up at 10.00 feeling OK.

Conclusions. Both I and my wife found this experience was pretty much indistinguishable from mdma. There wasn’t as much touchy feely empathy as I have had but that doesn’t always happen for me anyway. I positive experience that I would repeat.

Nice report. Sounds like an interesting combo. Do you think you would have enjoyed this in a more public setting?

It would certainly have been a different experience. The security of the setting and the fact that it was shared with people I knew very well all added to the experience for me. I could see me doing it in a public setting, such as a club or party, with friends and getting as much if not more out of it. I generally like a lot of distractions and a stimulating environment when I take mdma so this combo would work in the same way. I'd probably have felt less inclined to introspection and chilling (which was always in the background) and more outgoing. On the other hand, in a party atmosphere I might have got drawn into redosing.