• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How can I stop my nose burning after few hours of railing coke ?

cucarot

Bluelighter
I've been doing coke for about 9 months and recently I feel my nose burning after couple hours of doing it ...How can I stop and what should I take to make it feels better so I can fall asleep easy ? Please help ...

Thanks ..

Should I stop railing right after I feel my nose burn ? Is it safe if I keep railing while it burns ?

You shouldn't rail while your nose is raw. This is a sign that you have officially have fucked up your mucosa membrane.

if your nose is burning that much, it's highly likely that your coke was cut very badly, most I get is a stopped up nose somewhat. for it to burn like that is not usual, and I've done LOT"S of coke in my time.

Maybe this is too obvious, but are you alternating nostrils? Sometimes, after a hard night or two, one of my nostrils is definitely closed for repairs, so I switch it up.

You could always switch to a different ROA.

eat a few pieces of plain bread and small glass of milk. that helps me sleep if im tweaked

Don't do blow, problem solved.

Hah, jk. Just use a nasal spray to unclog it (if it's clogged), then wash your nose out with water.

I usually sniff a spoonful of water when my nose gets in that state and it helps a bit

Thanks everyone for your input :)
I stop blowing right after my nose feels burn and then I will be torture for a couple hours before falling assleep with a Valium ...I've been blowing everyday for about a month now...I was Esctacy addict for yrs n I just switched to coke recently... I feel better with coke because I can wake up and go to work in the morning. I don't know if it's a good replacement drug or not :( ..I think I'm addicted to it now :( and I don't know what to do :( ....

yo nose shoulnt burn AT ALL if it is good coke, it seeps right thru, and leaks our ur nose a lil so u gotta keep sniffin in a lil but YEA if it BURNS its CUT

its sometimes hard to find good shit anymore....and u never know what ya gettin till after the fact even if ya try it first... it usually takes several before my nose starts burning... but it sux!

good cocaine is in rocky form(looks like crack) BE CAREFUL some scumbags will gather the powder around the chunks and spray water on it and form it into a chunk to make every1 think its the rocky powder..and when you sniff it, it wont burn AT ALL, will run in smoothly, might smell a kerosine scent, and ur nose will leak a lil and feel somewhat a drip and numbness...dont nsiff to hard where it all bypasses mucous membranes..if ur IVing cocaine, another way to tell if its good quality is by mixing the powder in water, if it dissolved completely and has no cut or nething left over in the water, its a sign of good quality,,,cocaine i shard to get in my area, its USUALLY SHIT, so i have to smoke crack, let the fuckers get there profit, but its good quality, but too expensive for 3.5 grams ($175) rock....