• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Someone stole my meds! what do I do?

poppywonderland

Bluelighter
I don't know what to do, long story short someone stole my fentanyl patches! =[ I got kicked out of my house and I had to stay at a friends. since they are junkies I knew that they would steal them if I left them in the house. So I left them in the car. I went to take a shower and I guess they took my keys while I was showering, opened my car and took them. I didn't think they would go that far! =[ I don't know what to do now. they are denying it obsvuly and they bitched me out and said that we aren't friends anymore yatta yatta just for me asking if I could come over to look for them. I didn't even flat out say that they took them. 8o:!:!:!:|:(

Sounds like those motherfuckers took them.

If I were you, I'd call the cops. You need them, they took them. At least if you have a report it will be easier to get the script again.

^

NSFW:
king_of_the_hill_alley11.jpg

haha, all the seasons are on netflix instant now. actually what I had in my head. i messed it up in the edit though.

It would be pretty shitty if someone called the cops on them when they had drugs in the house that they forgot they hidden...
and they all got arrested for being asshole thieves
shit happens , yah know

^ I would find that kinda funny.

Shouldn't steal people's meds, it's bad ju ju ya know.

You need to file a police report. You don't necessarily need to dime your friends to the cops, but you need to have documentation that your medication was stolen for when you go ask your doctor for more.

Most doctors understand that unfortunate things happen. They usually don't understand twice tho, so learn to keep your shit safe.

I agree call the cops if you have to but dont snitch on them, that wont get them back just say some one walking by must have did it

To make it straight with your pain management dr, you have to make a police report. I hate to tell someone to "rat".. but you don't have much of a choice here. I am really sorry.. I caught somebody mid act trying to steal my pills.. I was lucky to catch them. I beat the bitch so bad she most likely needs pain meds now anyways... so she got what she wanted..

Also contact your dr and let them know what happened. This stuff happens all the time. So if you do make a police report your dr will replace your medication. Good luck keep us posted!!!

Nothing pisses me off more then a piece of shit that would steal from a chronic pain patient.

If someone stole my opiates, they deserve whatever happens to them after that.

Call the police on them now. Don't tell them that you're calling. Let em get busted for stealing, as well for a bunch of possession. Let em rot in jail.

Stealing opiates is lowest of the low. They must realize the withdrawal you're sure to face now because of it, all so that they can get a little nod going.

If someone stole my opiates, they deserve whatever happens to them after that.

Call the police on them now. Don't tell them that you're calling. Let em get busted for stealing, as well for a bunch of possession. Let em rot in jail.

Stealing opiates is lowest of the low. They must realize the withdrawal you're sure to face now because of it, all so that they can get a little nod going.

I caught a "friend" trying to steal mine and I beat her black and blue and kicked her down a few flights of stairs.. The bitch had it coming anyways. I won't put up with that shit from anybody. I don't care if it's my medication or clothing... someone stealing my shit is someone stealing my shit and they deserve to get beat accordingly.

So basically they judged me the cop said I shouldn't be on it and he suggested that I was a drug dealer

I am so screwed who is he to judge he's like its people like you leaving your shit around getting others killed he said that if I file something it would be strongly investigated and I have sold pills to her so she could show her phone and then they could say I am a drug dealer and then I could lose my scripts forev3r and go to jail