• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] The "Why won't MDMA work for me?" thread

Bunk pills or maybe you just have naturally low serotonin if thats possible. Depression? I'm not a doctor or med professional but those are just a couple theories.

^^^ I don't like that theory.

Its true lol.

Give a girl alcohol-free beer and she'll get fuckin wasted.

Give a guy alcohol-free beer and he'll be like wtf.

I've seen it happen. It's pretty funny.

Its true lol.

Give a girl alcohol-free beer and she'll get fuckin wasted.

Give a guy alcohol-free beer and he'll be like wtf.

I've seen it happen. It's pretty funny.
HAHAHAHAHA me and 2 friends did this to some asshole a week ago!

The first few times I rolled were fun, but I had a similar issue. I think for some people it takes a few times to get accustomed to what you are feeling and what the MDMA experience is like. Once you know the feeling, you'll know what to look for and you'll surely roll. MDMA is very directed... if its real you'll feel it for sure, and you'll know it. Because you're still pretty clear headed on MDMA (unless you're overdoing it) and the change in perspective isn't as in-your-face thought and vision altering as LSD or mushrooms, it can (like I alreay said I guess) take a few times to really know what you're feeling. Then again you could always skip that process and double or triple drop, but this is supposed to be a harm reduction site so... don't do that :)

Quite honestly, assuming the pill is clean, if you have add or adhd it will take a stronger dose than a normal person. That's how it is for my bf & my ex bf, it's the same idea as the medication they give kids with ADD, amphetamines overload the system and make you feel normal. That's my best explanation. Otherwise, smoke a little bit of weed or for me a painkiller about 45 mins after I drop. They're my Rx anyway, lol.

******UPDATE******
i recently took FOUR yellow elephant pokeballs. heres how it went down.

4:30- dropped 1 yellow elephtant

5:00-felt nothing so decided to rail half of 1.

6:00- met up with friend, felt a little happier (in a good mood) but didnt feel like i was rolling so took another half.

6:15- was pissed so i took another half.

6:45- felt happier so i thought railing the other half of one would help my roll.

6:50- after deciding to rail the other half i decided to "FUCK IT" and drop 1 more.

from then on till about 11 i was in a good mood. DEFINITELY not rolling but the pills affected me in a somewhat slight manner. im so pissed im immune i dont believe those 4 pills were bunk and my dealer told me they were dank... idk what to do...

My dad says ecstasy is like hard Tylenol to him. He's tried it about 5 times but its never truly worked.

Oh and its been about 3 hours :(

Sucks.....sorry Natalie.......I guess it wouldn't help to tell you I'm trippin right fuckin now 8oon Cacti because I can't roll anymore and I have no idea why. I used to do it all the time and loved it. Now I am in an awkward position to say the least. I haven't even tried to roll in over a year.

My first and best experiences with E were very hallucinogenic. So maybe it was DOM DOB or mda or something differnt each time. Thats why some of us cant roll anymore or cant roll AT ALL. Which sucks. We are chasing that roll we got back in the day. I don't wanna advise you all to take extremely high doses of E but try taking a bit more next time. Unless you have reached a level where anyone else would roll too hard. I think i will stay w/ this thread and try to help. Sorry if this doesen't help

Sounds like you got sold bunk molly.

Possibly. Maybe not. guess a pill testing kit is the ony way to know and if the real stuff doesent work maybe your just hearing from people who have rolled hard on foxy or DOB thinking it was E. But then again mdma is pretty profound not subtle at all....I don't know but I wanna find out

Why does MDMA and Amphetamines give me headache and no High?

Basically 4 years ago I frequently used illicit drugs with no problems at all apart from hangover the nextday, I took a 4 year break when I got little bored with the drug scene. But last week I had bought MDMA crystals, I had eaten some and snorted also and felt only ill effects eg sweating tremors, nausea, and the worst headache of my life but was able to sleep and felt fine the next day.

I assumed it was a bad batch of mdma so decided to try amphetamines and snorted this also and got the exact same headache with high blood pressure and rapid heartbeat, so I'm now wondering is there something wrong with me.

Now I was taking tramadol for 1 month before taking any illegal drug. I stopped taking tramadol and waited 7 days to use the MDMA, now what I would like to know is,, could the tramadol be still in my system and could it be causing these horrible symptoms I have been feeling while using mdma and amphetamines.

Just want to get high but its not happening what is going wrong?

No effect from E

Last night I was camping with friends and was given the option to roll for my first time.

I was given two green ladies which i spaced out by about 2 hours.

All my friends were rolling hard.

However, i barely felt anything from it. Mild euphoria and a slight increase in mood.

I would like to roll again yet am not sure if I will be wasting my money or not.

any one experience anything similar to this before?

SSRIs (certain anti-depression & anti-anxiety meds) can cause this. You could also be one of the terribly unlucky people who seem to be immune to MDMA.

i do not take any anti depressants, and had not been drinking this night.

i have always had an usually high tolerance to amphetamines and opiates. could this play into why i did not experience a quality roll?

Were you on any amps that night?
Spacing two hours apart is pretty far.. Usually an hour is pretty standard. It work a lot better than two hours.
That coulda been the problem.

Last edited:
Cocaine does diminish the effect of the roll for some people. I'd put my money that being the reason.
I say go for it again, but this time, no nose candy.

well I just read that tramadol is an SNRI so that may explain why I cant roll, any one know how long it will take untill I can roll after coming off a SNRI?

Hmm id say give it about two weeks. maybe a little less.
it usually takes anywhere from 3-10 days for Tramadol to leave the system from what i understand. I would assume that when the drug is no longer in your system, the effects are long gone as well. Meaning that you'd be in the clear for a good roll.
Shoot, you may even be able to 24 hours after discontinuing the medicine.
For me, Methylphenidate messes with my roll. But I take it daily for my ADD. When I plan on rolling I stop taking it two days before the roll, I find that gives pretty decent results. Try the same thing with the Tramadol.