• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] The "Why won't MDMA work for me?" thread

my brother is the same way. tried it a few times and he doesnt feel anything... i give him clean shit and almost as much as i take and still nothing

I really think there are some people that just can't 'let go' enough to allow the MDMA to work. One of my friends is very stubborn and kept saying "NOPE! Doesn't work, shit sucks" with huge pupils. I swear he just needed to let go and allow it to do it's thing, but he wouldn't.

And as for the green alien, had those here as well... and had no mdma in them.. were PCP

Lol. Green Aliens showed to be MDxx High. All the pills he took were good except for the Red Mercedes

.9 grams of molly and no roll? What is going on?

So I saw deadmau5 this weekend at voodoo fest in new orleans and waited all day to take my stuff (2nd time seeing him, first time didn't roll, this time I was determined) so I had .5g of molly which is a lot but I wanted to be sure. So slowly.. over the course of 3 hours, and even after his set, I took all .5 and felt hardly anything. So I bought another .4 and took that. I sort of maybe felt some slight sensations, definitely some edginess, but I was not rolling.

The other people who took the stuff rolled for sure, not all that hard though, and they were all girls. (Im a dude). I was sweating and my pupils were huge, but I didn't really feel that good, not chatty, not into music, nada. It tasted sort of sweeter than usual... I don't roll too often maybe so far a total of 7 times. Wouldn't call it speedy because we all fell asleep fine that night. Not too much of a comedown, it sort of felt like I was already coming down the whole time I was on it if that makes sense.

-I had a terrible acid trip 2 days before where I felt amazingly awful, can that affect it?
-Also had a minor coke binge the day before that acid trip that was a lot of fun

Is my brain just impervious to the stuff or whats going on? .9g seems like a lethal dose.. not a light one. Should I stick to rolls?

THANKS

Yeah usually good molly tastes horrible from my experience. Seems like it was either low grade or bunk.

powdered sugar???haha
I did have a similar experience with molly & have had friends that this happened to as well, the first time i did molly i took .1 and felt nothing, had a friend who said the first time he tried it it did nothing either and he had .5 that night, 2nd time i did molly i rolled face from the same amount, so idk...

So I saw deadmau5 this weekend at voodoo fest in new orleans and waited all day to take my stuff (2nd time seeing him, first time didn't roll, this time I was determined) so I had .5g of molly which is a lot but I wanted to be sure. So slowly.. over the course of 3 hours, and even after his set, I took all .5 and felt hardly anything. So I bought another .4 and took that. I sort of maybe felt some slight sensations, definitely some edginess, but I was not rolling.

The other people who took the stuff rolled for sure, not all that hard though, and they were all girls. (Im a dude). I was sweating and my pupils were huge, but I didn't really feel that good, not chatty, not into music, nada. It tasted sort of sweeter than usual... I don't roll too often maybe so far a total of 7 times. Wouldn't call it speedy because we all fell asleep fine that night. Not too much of a comedown, it sort of felt like I was already coming down the whole time I was on it if that makes sense.

-I had a terrible acid trip 2 days before where I felt amazingly awful, can that affect it?
-Also had a minor coke binge the day before that acid trip that was a lot of fun

Is my brain just impervious to the stuff or whats going on? .9g seems like a lethal dose.. not a light one. Should I stick to rolls?

THANKS

It could have been anything. Without testing it, we can't know what it was. Whether it's rolls or molly, it can be adulterated. You can buy test kits at http://www.dancesafe.org/ or send the molly in to ecstasydata.org, which costs a lot for powders :( Unless you're on SSRIs or something else, it sounds like you got ripped off. Girls are more sensitive to MDMA naturally than men as it stands. That little extra edge might have given them the ability to feel something and you not to. If you test your molly and know what it is before taking it, molly is actually better to have around than pills!!

or maybe it was just another chemical in there.. guess you'll never know for sure but you should fer sure not buy acquire from that person again!

Word, thanks for the input. Idk my best roll ever was blue stars (only took one to start me off) and my friend who's a guy took 1 paul frank and had an awesome time. I think I'll just stick to rolls and refer to that pill id site. It'd be pretty fucking easy to double your amount of "molly" by adding some powdered sugar :p

that wasnt mdma most likely. sounds like pipes bc most people dont piss hardly ever while rolling, only on the comedown. plus the light body buzz, the almost coming up then nothing feeling, and the no sleep thing sounds like pipes written all over it. the eating thing WILL NOT affect a good pill. i used to eat all the time before taking them bc i knew i would need the energy and wouldnt eat until at least the next morning.

sounds like you got bunk pills. you need to get a testing kit. or some reliable source of getting pills.

the eating thing WILL NOT affect a good pill. i used to eat all the time before taking them bc i knew i would need the energy and wouldnt eat until at least the next morning.

Sorry... but I have had great ecstasy one week... saved extra pills and two weeks later ate the same pills, 2 of them, after a really large meal only an hour later.. I was like FUCK! I realized I had just eaten that meal and it was way closer than I had originally thought... well I felt something 2 hours later, but it was 1/5th of the experience I had a few weeks prior, and everyone else on an empty stomach was hugging on me while I was for the most part, sober.

High Tolerance (or bad quality pills)?

Hi,
So I've done extasy about 3 times and every time the effects were almost none. I've never tested the pills since I don't know where to get a Test Kit from (I live in Argentina). My first time was with a Pink Chanel (pill), second time was with crystalline powder and the third time a week a go was with a Red Diamond (pill). Everytime I had the pills with girlfriends and everytime they got rolling. Also I always had my pupils huge. So are the pills shitty (but then why did my girlfriends feel the effect?) or is it just me and some other guy friends of mine who have too much tolerance?
Next week it's Creamfields here and I'm planning on popping 2 Chanels at once see how it's going and maybe 2 more again. I'll probably take 6 with me in case 4 are not enough. But I mean if 4 are not enough... they must be shit.

I'm not on any anti-depressant.

Any opinions are welcome.

Last edited:
Girls generally have a lower tolerance to MDMA than males so they need less to roll. Next time I suggest double (maybe triple if they're lower MDMA content) dropping.

Also, SSRIs (certain anti-depression and anti-anxiety) medications can cause you to not roll.

How often are your rolls? If theyre less than one month apart then maybe thats the case. Or maybe your body doesnt accept the E and you dont roll at all. I know some people like that. Your pills are probably bunked, girls tend to act like theyre rolling hard sometimes even when they really arent, same thing with alcohol when they pretend they are really drunk and shit. I went to a event with this one chick once and we took our pills and like 5-8 minutes she claimed to already be rolling when I havent even felt anything and it usually takes me 30-45 min to feel it. So something to think about when youre out with your girlfriends again lol.