• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] The "Why won't MDMA work for me?" thread

I can't remember exactly what it is but maybe hes one of the small percentage of white people who don't have an enzyme... etc that sort of thing?

His body doesn't process MDMA is what I'm attempting to suggest

I'm sorry, that SWIM thing just bugs me. It's not a legal way of non-incrimination....it bugs me in the same way that people who quote penal codes to law enforcement do. It's useless. =)

Welcome to bluelight, we don't SWIM here.

You friend may be on an SSRI. We really need more information to make a conclusion. Are they on any scripts?

yeah if there on antidepressants or something it could be why. if there not taking anything then maybe theres a small chance they dont have the right enzymes or whatever. never heard of that with mdma but have with codiene

Technically, it is possible for your CYP2D6 enzyme to have little or no function.

Ethnicity is a factor in the occurrence of CYP2D6 variability. The prevalence of CYP2D6 poor metabolizers is approximately 6-10% amongst white populations, but is lower in most other ethnic groups such as Asians ( 2% ). In blacks, the frequency of poor metabolizers is greater than for whites. The occurrence of CYP2D6 ultrarapid metabolisers appears to be greater amongst Middle Eastern and North African populations.

This variability is accounted for by the differences in the prevalence of various CYP2D6 alleles amongst the populations - approximately 10% of whites appear to have the non-functional CYP2D6*4 allele, while approximately 50% of Asians possess the CYP2D6*10 allele which should produce decreased CYP2D6 function; however this still appears to be within the normal range and are still grouped as intermediate metabolisers.

lacking effect for injected opiates rules out enzymes for me. Sounds like an anti-psychotic to me.

Could be the enzyme thing, though. Could be the opiate and MDMA issues are completely different.

lacking effect for injected opiates rules out enzymes for me. Sounds like an anti-psychotic to me.

Could be the enzyme thing, though. Could be the opiate and MDMA issues are completely different.

Yeah, from what I understand the the enzyme not functioning correctly would only make morphine more potent? So I'd say his genetics are ruled out.

Alright, didn't know about the SWIM thing, won't use it anymore. He is on no prescription drugs at all, and I already knew about the SSRI thing because I myself was on Citalopram for a few months and discovered that I could not roll at all. I'm going to have to guess his enzyme is messed up, thats really the only thing that seems to make any sense...

I've had a mate who has never had MDMA work for her at all and trust me she wasn't taking duds

it would be really interesting to know why it dosent affect some people at all, she has taken a total of atleast 8 diffferent kinds of pills that were definately the goods

even double dropping them but still having no effects what so ever apart from dialated pupils....

Completely Immune to ecstasy?

Hello I think im immune to ecstasy. before i tell you why let me tell you a little about me.
im 16 years old have never been prescribed on any medication.
i smoke a shit ton of weed
im 5'8 110 pounds

okay so my pill count is easily in the +10's maybe 20's and i have never EVER felt happy when taking ecstasy. My pupils will get dialated and people will say that "i look like im rolling" but it doesent feel significant in any way.

first time i took ecstasy i took 1/2 half of a red mercedes, smoked some weed before taking. felt absolutely nothing

second time rolling i took 1 green alien. felt little tweaky but nothing more.

third time i took 1 pink chanel. felt nothing but couldnt sleep till 4 am

4th time i rolled i was stupid coz i was frustrated about not feeling anything i took 3 orange/peach transformers in hopes of feeling anything. got crazy pupil dialation and jaw clenches but nothing more and couldnt sleep till about 5 am.

5th time rolling i double dropped 2 more orange transformers and still didnt feel anything other then pupil dialation.

6th time rolling (by far the best so far) i took 1 purple euro pokeball. didnt feel too happy but i got some eye wiggles pupil dialation and was in a good mood the whole day.

i dont take adderal daily or any medication like that (though i have taken it before)
i used to smoke heroin but have quit for a few months and i also used to do a lot of blow but i have quuit that for a while too.

im just wondering if its possible to be immune to ecstasy so i can stop wasting my money on trying to feel it.

thanks for your feedback!

Are you sure the pills you're taking are good, if so then yes, maybe you do have a weird chemical makeup.
Try preloading on piractem(Spell check).

Im asumming youre in SoCal because those have been the recent presses. How often have you been waiting between your attempts, because it seems like they have been way too close together. I say wait a month, maybe 2 to 3 before trying to roll again. If it still doesnt do anything for you, you might be one of the unlucky ones

yeah you should chill out on everything for like 2 months and try again. And maybe not smoking weed before but after your peak is a little gone may help also.

I was a heavy heroin user 3 years ago, shooting up everyday. And I roll perfectly fine. This reaction to MDMA can be due to a number of reasons.

Your single pill experiences... Pokeballs right? One pill might not have been enough for you. But 3 transformers? Almost sounds like pipes since you had pupil dilation and couldn't sleep, just missing all the good parts of MDMA.

I doubt you'd buy a test kit because of your situation, so try to find someone that has one. I mean it'd be a huge coincidence, but maybe your high doses were bunks, and one pill of good stuff doesn't cut it for you (doesn't for me).

Your single pill experiences... Pokeballs right? One pill might not have been enough for you. But 3 transformers? Almost sounds like pipes since you had pupil dilation and couldn't sleep, just missing all the good parts of MDMA.

I doubt you'd buy a test kit because of your situation, so try to find someone that has one. I mean it'd be a huge coincidence, but maybe your high doses were bunks, and one pill of good stuff doesn't cut it for you (doesn't for me).

I took 3 of the Peach Transformer Pokes and they were amazing. One had me rolling hard but I had 3 for the night. I could barely sleep from them so I suspected caffeine

are you listenin to music after you drop them? Sometimes I cant roll without tunes because i can get absorbed in it. But if i just drop and am like chillin at my house, and im not really rollin like that. just feels like an amphethamine to me with no musica

if you aren't testing your shit with a reagent, how in the fuck do you even know it's MDMA?

If you plan on taking / trying more i recommend you to get a kit from dance safe..

imo its the best thing, people say they just check pillreports blabla etc.. but now people are just using the logos of popular/known pills and are like nothing like the original ones..

I dont know where you're from but here that has been happening a lot with the Transformers.. first time i had those they were amazing.. now they are all crap..

And as for the green alien, had those here as well... and had no mdma in them.. were PCP