• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants not so strange side effect from injecting meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

user2

Greenlighter
so I read a post from 2004 that said that this person and his friend had a strange side effect from injecting meth. They came on themselves. Every one that replied said that had never happened to them... Well it happened to me and one of my guy friends just the other day. Has this ever happened to anyone else or are we just the 4 most special people in the whole world?

Ew.

I think I have read that before as well not sure if it was meth though.

Also that is a strange side effect.

Well for me, being a girl, it was most definately weird, but awesome. The fact that injecting meth causes such a euphoric rush that you all of the sudden have a full body orgasm without being touched I thought it was pretty bad ass. Idk maybe I'm just weird.

^ Yeah I guess for a girl it isn't too messy, depending on how wet you get... but for a guy, well I can say that would be annoying. Other dude's mileage may vary.

Yes this does happen lol.

It happened to me years ago when I use to smoke meth, just from taking a big enough hit believe it or not (there was also times I would take a hit and immediately vomit on myself).

From what I understand meth directly impacts the same part of your brain that is responsible for sex drive, appetite, and all that stuff. What I think happens is it gets so overstimulated you have an involuntary ejaculation. It also use to feel sometimes seconds after the hit, like I was having a head orgasm, all tingly and what not, and seconds later it would just happen like my body thought it was having an orgasm, so it started to contract the sperm columns.

Oh and thats another thing. Meth use to make my muscles tigthen after a hit, and it may also literally just contract your sperm column untill you ejaculate. For females, its prob fairly similar, but this doesn't sound weird to me being a former cook myself.

Last thing I will note is I don't use meth anymore, and will never touch it again after what it did to my adrenal glands from 2 years on it. Meth is the only drug that had my head twitching even 7 years after I was off it, not to mention its the only drug I quit and came out of with multiple anxiety disorders. I took about 8 years of being off meth before I finally felt "off it", meth is the worst drug to get off psychologically, it really does a job on your brain.

Remember dopamine has the same properties as ammonia, and when you shoot meth your body floods your brain with dopamine. The affect is the same as injecting small amounts of ammonia right into your brain, as it dissolves and corrodes brain tissue and cells. This is why so many people will tell you "meth puts holes in your brain like swiss cheese", its not some media hyped propaganda, I'm a chemist and its a fact. Meth is more a poison imo than a "hard drug".

Great to hear that you beat that shit because it is almost impossible to do. I use it recreationally and to help me through college. I've never heard of that happening from smoking it, it just happened to me and 3 other people from banging it.

Great to hear that you beat that shit because it is almost impossible to do. I use it recreationally and to help me through college. I've never heard of that happening from smoking it, it just happened to me and 3 other people from banging it.

Yeh I had a lot of help beating it lol, once the DEA found out I was cooking I got a nice 20month stay in state so I had no choice to get off. After that I was on parole for 3 years getting urine tests, and by the time I was done with everything I had become the worlds #1 enemy of meth.
All I can say about meth is month after month you slowly get more stimulated, more paranoid, and more anxious in general. Your adrenal glands up regulate (not down regulate) and you become more sensitive to the own adrenaline your body produces, which in turn makes you more paranoid, fires off more adrenaline, and it just keeps going round and round getting worse the longer you stay on.

However, because I was not paying for meth, and cooking an avg an ounce a week, I was using about 4-6 gms a day, everyday. So I was taking much more than the avg person buying meth.

If you ever decide to stop though for good, and start having anxiety problems, inderal helped me more than any benzo or any ssri could. I tired zoloft, zyprexa, xanax, klonopin, paxil, lexapro and valium and the ONLY drug that started to stablize my body over time was a simple little beta blocker called inderal. After about 2 years my adrenal glands starting acting normal, and most of the paranoia subsided, although it took me 6 years alone to find inderal.

Just remember that for down the road if you ever DO choose to stop, and are having a difficult time with any residual paranoia/adrenal based side affects. G/luck! And there has to be more people who have smoked it and ejaculated, that can't just be isolated to injecting, although I don't think snorting it would be strong enough to cause something like that.

Yeh I had a lot of help beating it lol, once the DEA found out I was cooking I got a nice 20month stay in state so I had no choice to get off. After that I was on parole for 3 years getting urine tests, and by the time I was done with everything I had become the worlds #1 enemy of meth.
All I can say about meth is month after month you slowly get more stimulated, more paranoid, and more anxious in general. Your adrenal glands up regulate (not down regulate) and you become more sensitive to the own adrenaline your body produces, which in turn makes you more paranoid, fires off more adrenaline, and it just keeps going round and round getting worse the longer you stay on.

However, because I was not paying for meth, and cooking an avg an ounce a week, I was using about 4-6 gms a day, everyday. So I was taking much more than the avg person buying meth.

If you ever decide to stop though for good, and start having anxiety problems, inderal helped me more than any benzo or any ssri could. I tired zoloft, zyprexa, xanax, klonopin, paxil, lexapro and valium and the ONLY drug that started to stablize my body over time was a simple little beta blocker called inderal. After about 2 years my adrenal glands starting acting normal, and most of the paranoia subsided, although it took me 6 years alone to find inderal.

Just remember that for down the road if you ever DO choose to stop, and are having a difficult time with any residual paranoia/adrenal based side affects. G/luck! And there has to be more people who have smoked it and ejaculated, that can't just be isolated to injecting, although I don't think snorting it would be strong enough to cause something like that.

As happy as I am for you that you quit using (congratulations!), fuck the DEA. You belonged in a rehabilitation facility of your choosing, not jail. :|

Although I do believe you know this already.

i never get paranoyed. i think i may have like mild hyper activity or something like that because when i bang or smoke i get this like relaxed feeling that is like no other. its great. i love it. but like i said i dont do it often any more. only when i need it for school. i was heavily addicted for 2 yrs and i went to rehab - only thing i learned in there is how to control myself. staying up for 2 days the come down is fine but staying up for 18-22 days straight you forget what reality is like because for so long you felt like everything in the world is perfect and then when you come down you feel like you're never going to be ok ever again. one time i cried for 3 weeks straight. like till underneath my eyes were cracked and bleeding. its not a physical come down like extacy or something its all in your head.

never happened to me on meth, though i've had erections as a result of a big shot.

i've came my pants less than a handful of times with IV opaites; oxycodone and morphine, as well as quitw a few erections after nice hits as well:D

never happened to me on meth, though i've had erections as a result of a big shot.

i've came my pants less than a handful of times with IV opaites; oxycodone and morphine, as well as quitw a few erections after nice hits as well:D

The having an orgasm on the come up never happened to me, though the biggest doses of heroin I've done are snorted, that's probably got something to do with it. Erections, yeah. hahahaha

what are you talking about, cumming from shooting opiates? they totally kill your sex drive. yeah, i would get a boner after shooting some h but nothing like shooting meth, that stuff you can actually feel pre cum dripping out after a shot. its like it wants to squeeze a batch of cum out of you. sex feels sooooooooo fucking amazing on meth too. oh god, i kinda miss it. i mean that is fucking on a whole different level. i also noticed meth has a tendency to turn straight men gay while they are on it. ive seen it happen several times, guys get high and become so perverted that other men turn them on. i never understood it. but i remember taking a nice shot of good crystal and just masturbating and coming so so so fucking hard. ive never felt anything like that. its almost too much. i was addicted to sex big time when on crystal. its all i wanted, besides a cigarette from time to time.

i'm a girl, and when i've done a pretty decent shot, the rush goes all over and then like..."exits" out of my kittycat sometimes which has gotten me pretty damn close to coming.

and yeah i've heard of guys busting a nut from the rush plenty of times. personally i think that would ruin sex. the last thing i want (especially since i'm trying to stay clean) would be to need to be high to get off. fuuuck that

that sounds so crazy lol. cummin on yourself after shooting some tweak. I hear it can happen from H or other strong opies too. im so glad i don't shoot! only snortin over here!

Most of the times when i've done meth/amp i usually have a hard time getting an erection and definitely far from ever jizzing in my pants. I always figured it was because they are vasodialators. It's actually my gf and myselfs least favorite side effect for obvious reasons.

Yep, this happens to me and alot of the girls I know when they do a decent shot of meth. It's not an orgasm exactly, but very similar to one. And the wetness stays for hours later. I personally like it! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.