• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

quad stacked?

Shortcake

Greenlighter
So my dealer just got a new ill today, and he says they're quad stacked. are quadstacked beans really 4 times the strength? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no such thing as a "stacked" pill, just a bigger one or a smaller one due to more/less binders.

How strong a pill it depends.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno why people say there isnt such thing as quad, triple and double stacked......because....uhmn there are in fact quad, triple, double stacked pills out there.

Doesn't mean shit though in terms of potency though.

Just an easier way to describe them imo.....

When i say triple stacked i say it as a description.....not as a potency thing...

It's just a description as in it's fatter?
My guy is charging me extra cuz its quad.... well it's not much extra, but it's still extra :/

My guy is charging me extra cuz its quad.... well it's not much extra, but it's still extra :/

You're getting fucked, most likely. Dealers use these terms just to charge more usually.

Although, the best *pills* I've done in my life were sold as "triple stacks," but they really did turn out to be extremely clean, HIGH MDMA pills, as confirmed by testing.

But usually when you hear double stack, triple stack, etc. its just bullshit because the pills are pressed fatter or thicker with binders and this makes no difference to the strength.

You are getting fucked I doubt it is "quad" stacked. Stacks used to define how much MDMA was in a pill normally it was only single or double as in this has twice the MDMA of that. Now it just means this has alot of binder.

I dunno why people say there isnt such thing as quad, triple and double stacked......because....uhmn there are in fact quad, triple, double stacked pills out there.

Doesn't mean shit though in terms of potency though.

It seems that you do know. ;)`

exactly the reason

exactly the reason they tell u its quadstacked is to charge u more, its all a myth if ur dealers trying to pull that kinda shit ditch them, theres tons of people out there.

"Stacks" are a myth made up by drug dealers to make more money.

This is bound to be closed some time in the near future.

I don't know why I bothered to read this thread.

X-Stack = 90% of the time ripoff, 9% of the time ignorant dealers, 1% lucky day

(Statistics made up by me)

i dont think quad-stacked (400 mg MDMA) would be a very pleasant experience

aint no such thin as a quad stacked even I aint ignoranty enough to believe that bs.
wtf is "Stack"?

NOOB question here, Could someone please tell me how many mg a "stack" contains?

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "STACK"!

Think about it, if you were a dealer and you got pills that were a little bigger, because they're full of fillers and pipes, would you not tell your naive customers that they were triple the strength and therefore triple the price?

Every pill is different, size wise and how much MDMA they actually contain.

Bluelight mantra here, GET A TESTING KIT.

Lol in MN the stack myth as far as mg is this; One "Stack" is .1mg of MDx. But this is indeed a myth.

Sorry for not catching this mess earlier guys.

I have unnaproved a whole pile of off topic silly posts and also a whole pile of twaddle as well.

If you dont have something constructive to add then please dont post at all.

To the person that asked how many mgs are in a stack............. a stack is just a means of marketing a pill.

It may be true that a quad stacked pill is indeed bigger in physical size to a double stacked pill but not necessarily.

What is true is that the size of the pill is NOT indicative of how much mdma it contains. Even a 1 gram pill may contain NO mdma at all.

"stacks" is your dealer trying to get more $ out of you... Same with supposed "COKE","H" cut pill's lul so funny

"Stacked" pills fell out pretty much unanimously throughout the world 10+ years ago, simply because it's entirely unnecessary and just takes up more space when transporting mass amounts of them...

There were in fact double- and triple- thickness pills out there way back, but simply as a marketing ploy.

If you hear such claims nowadays you're just talking to a dumbass : /