• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Would it be ok to snort tramadol after taking...

scott5809

Bluelighter
after taking 2mg xanax about 4 hours ago and smokin some weed (its a 50mg tramadol) btw i weight about 130-135

NO!

NEVER snort Tramadol. Tramadol can not be snorted. It doesn't do anything and it tastes so fucking bad that you will need to sip water for an hour to keep from puking.
K?
Eat it!

As for eating it, how are you feeling right now? How is your level of functioning? Do you have a tolerance to Xanax or Opiates?
Personally, I would say wait until you come down off the weed because if you are still stoned it may cover up the high from the tramadol and you will "waste" it. kinda sucks to do that.

NO!

NEVER snort Tramadol. Tramadol can not be snorted. It doesn't do anything and it tastes so fucking bad that you will need to sip water for an hour to keep from puking.
K?
Eat it!

As for eating it, how are you feeling right now? How is your level of functioning? Do you have a tolerance to Xanax or Opiates?
Personally, I would say wait until you come down off the weed because if you are still stoned it may cover up the high from the tramadol and you will "waste" it. kinda sucks to do that.

ok i dont think i will anyway lol im pretty up there i havent had xanax for about a week...thanks

^^agreed.. def don't snort it.. also 50mg is quite a low dose, i dunno if you'll feel much

doubt 50MG of tramadol would so much. Rec doses start around 200MGs

you might be better of just waiting until you get more tramadol. and yeah, dont snort that shit.

50mg will do nothing...tramadol isn't a very good recreational opiate when taken alone. I had to take 800mg of tramadol to feel anything, imo/ime it's an amazing potentiator of other opiates though. 800mg was risking seizures. Snorting it will do nothing, it's not water soluble at all. It tastes absolutely disgusting too.

DON'T dose at 800mg!! I have more than a little tolerance to opiates.

50mg will do nothing...tramadol isn't a very good recreational opiate when taken alone. I had to take 800mg of tramadol to feel anything, imo/ime it's an amazing potentiator of other opiates though. 800mg was risking seizures. Snorting it will do nothing, it's not water soluble at all. It tastes absolutely disgusting too.

DON'T dose at 800mg!! I have more than a little tolerance to opiates.

A thing I don't think people understand is the euphoria from tramadol, and the body high is largely contributed to it's effects on serotonin.. Not the MU Opiate receptors ... yes it does act on the opiate erceptors but not that much

The feeling is mainly from serotonin flood

And about the xanax... yes it's safe it will pretty much eliminate the risk for a seizure however your breathing can depress but i wouldnt worry about it

I have quite a tolerance to tramadol, I took 1.5 grams yesterday =/

i've been using this drug since 2008

A thing I don't think people understand is the euphoria from tramadol, and the body high is largely contributed to it's effects on serotonin.. Not the MU Opiate receptors ... yes it does act on the opiate erceptors but not that much

The feeling is mainly from serotonin flood

And about the xanax... yes it's safe it will pretty much eliminate the risk for a seizure however your breathing can depress but i wouldnt worry about it

I have quite a tolerance to tramadol, I took 1.5 grams yesterday =/

i've been using this drug since 2008

Tramadol shares tolerance with all other opiates though, it's a complicated drug.

Tramadol shares tolerance with all other opiates though, it's a complicated drug.

It does, but like i said the main euphoria is the serotonin, similar to mdma...
It's also a Noradrenaline agonist