Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new cutting agent for ice

big plums

Greenlighter
hey people looking for a little help with this new cutter that people are using with ice

it looks exactly like it and its not crystalised msm and it also doesnt dissolve in a-tone ;) it is either being re bonnded or cooked with it i dont no any info will help

the way i i.d it is buy looking at the "shards" they are hazy and have little air bubbles in them and hve no form lines

if you no anything about it please fill me in everyone i once knew who had a clue with this stuff is either on a goverment funded holidays or out in the bush where phone and internet are not wanted or needed

there are alot of youngsters on this site and a few ways to get this shit to desolove might involve flamibules so try be carful with reply

wtf, again - who stole all the full stops, and who taught you how to spell?

What you're saying holds very little importance to harm reduction if you have no clue about what the chemical you are mentioning is. It sounds more like you're asking for someone to help you find something to cut your ice with, that people can't wash out in acetone.

ANDDD god im sick of this fucking facebook generation. NO and KNOW are TWO DIFFERENT FUCKING WORDS HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO PRESS TWO MORE KEYS! The simple fact of the matter is it probably takes your stupid fingers longer to navigate the keyboard to type 'no' than it does to not look and type 'know'.

I'll leave this open for a while to see if anything reasonable is stated. big_plums, if you have more information it might be helpful, if this cutting agent is toxic it would be wise for us to know about it.

^^ No need to pay him out about typing, don't get your panties in a twist. big_plums however, clearly composed posts help us understand what you are really asking.

I'm giving this a day for OP or someone else to come up with some useful input, if not this will be closed.

The cutters are not transparent.

and like you said, have no form lines.

People are much more cluey than they used to be when it comes to shard cutters.

The easy way to avoid being jibbed is to not buy shards :\

umm i have seen a pic of it on the net before and it looks to come already formed if that makes sence, a fella i spoke to said it has had a "arm" from the meth chemical structure added to it so it does what it does. the funny thing is with msm it will devide and not reform together this shit reforms with the ice but the form lines dont grow together it sorta sits in there

i spoke to a fella this week who saw a 0z and it was sweet the next time round he saw another and didnt think twise till he looked closer...

as for me spelling i honestly sturggle to spell im sorry if it hurts your eyes but i will try my best when it comes to this stuff i can be a wealth of knoledge to you

^Yeah no worries mate, just fucking spelling and grammar being off is a real pet peeve of mine. I can handle it to a certain degree.. but fuck i just hate reading shit when it makes no sense.

So yeah please try to write as best as you can mate. Sorry for having a stab at you :) I appreciate you giving it a go.

by the way champ cutting ice is no issue for anyone simple as that do u think me posting up ways to get rid of noral choppers is smart if i was trying to work out how to get?? or ways to i.d the shit fk me im running a risk even posting.

there are smokers and puffers out there...

^It's all good mate, we just get 101 illiterate cunts coming through here, trying to score information or deal/say their shit is good and get buyers.. so forgive me if every time someone who can't spell or seems like a young kid comes along and i think they're a drug dealer or a dickhead.

I'm not throwing you in any of those groups either mate - i appreciate your info, as i said - i appreciate you giving it a go too.

Theres no beef brother.

I thought they mainly use MSM to cut shards. If it doesnt smoke up, leaves a residue or doesnt dissolve in solvents i wouldnt touch it. There prob would be literally hundreds of things u could cut it with that has the same charesteristics as MSM.

Isopropylbenzylamine?

That would be my guess as well: N-ISOPROPYLBENZYLAMINE
HYDROCHLORIDE

you can tell the difference from it and actual meth crystals because it melts at a higher temperature then meth does and is softer then meth crystals are.

mg0408_004.jpg

Isopropylbenzylamine_DEA0308.jpg

source

more info (less reliable)

>_> Ladida.. Its cutting agent is the top one..

Bahah.. I'm wrong too.. Its both..

Need to take my failhat off now..

Last edited:
oh i ment to say the bottem one was shard, but if they both r cutter then there is no hope for me telling the difference if dealers cut it with that crap

Those are the DEA images aren't they?

apparently it's quite common in shards in the US these days. Let's hope it doesn't become too common here. The Chinese gear should be staying pure for a while I'd think :D

I've noticed some kind of cut up here in some people gear that makes it look really wet and gives it that Meth smell... People have been making the mistake of purchasing from these people thinking it is the real deal but are just getting burnt in the end... Lucky I don't buy from these certain circles as I know of their dodgy tactics... Does anybody know what this might be? It's like a lubricant kind of substance making the crystals a little wet and leaving moisture specs throughout the bag...

the second one is not the correct shape for shards.

the first does not reflect the light as it should.

because the profit margin for ice is so high, you can be pretty certain that your everyday bag of shards contains a fair whack of cutters as opposed to gear :\

I've noticed some kind of cut up here in some people gear that makes it look really wet and gives it that Meth smell... People have been making the mistake of purchasing from these people thinking it is the real deal but are just getting burnt in the end... Lucky I don't buy from these certain circles as I know of their dodgy tactics... Does anybody know what this might be? It's like a lubricant kind of substance making the crystals a little wet and leaving moisture specs throughout the bag...

The ice we normally get is like 99.9% pure, the wet specs are from the condensation as the ice is hydroscopic. My baggie gets wet all the time even tho it was dry when i got it. U sure it isnt just that? I havnt noticed much of a smell either. It could be that some people are spraying it with sum sort of fast evaporating solvent to make it weigh more?

The ice we normally get is like 99.9% pure, the wet specs are from the condensation as the ice is hydroscopic. My baggie gets wet all the time even tho it was dry when i got it. U sure it isnt just that? I havnt noticed much of a smell either. It could be that some people are spraying it with sum sort of fast evaporating solvent to make it weigh more?

He could be talking about acetone, perhaps they are making it and washing it but not allowing it to dry all the way before selling it. Basically being cheap fucks and relying on some of the acetone to account for more weight. I've also had some bathtub shit that smelled like Coleman fuel.