• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new cutting agent for ice

i thought as much phase dancer

the only thing i can think of atm is using a temp controled heater to find the melting point...this is snapping me

the melting point of the ios is higher than meth. the flash point of iso is 87 deg C ( 188.60 deg F)

from the MSDS:

Molecular Formula
C10H15N
Molecular Weight 149.23
CAS Registry Number 102-97-6
EINECS 203-067-6
Density 0.892
Boiling point 200 ºC
Refractive index 1.502
Flash point 87 ºC

Last edited:
thanks heaps for the info guys sat down and worked it out last night the big clearr "shard" thats been smashing melb is a joke! the thing is people that wak love the stuff....it did more for a fella i meet then the brown stuff that was pumping around prior for anyone who had the brown god i hope u washed it and broke up the rocks following the form lines, that shit is real and killer!! hang onto it before the clear shit fucks your life noticible effects from the "clear" for me where skin peal huge dehidration and other things tha best not be mentioned cause they are sickening

thats all we need more cutting agents on the market too make it even harder too get reasonble ice, instead we buy these big shards of cutter that even look like meth ffs drains my life

last thread i wanted to see..... come on asia, flood our big brown beautifull land with your whiteish pink rock harder! take s a while to get to S.A. and by then i cant afford enough for my tollerence. some more china white whould be good to plse!.....

noticible effects from the "clear" for me where skin peal huge dehidration and other things tha best not be mentioned cause they are sickening

You should mention them, because it's relevant to the thread.

^ Hydro? Hydrochloric acid? Hydrogen peroxide? What what what?

perhaps it was water...like hydroplane :D

You should mention them, because it's relevant to the thread.

I was thinking the same thing, it's a harm reduction board; let people know what might happen to them if they get this new "clear ice".

I have seen some roughly 95% pure shard. I'm talkin just slightly the color of frosted glass but mostly clear that easily broke down to a slightly dampish powder by placing a dollar bill over it and running a lighter over it once or twice. Just thinking about it is making my nose water.

There has been some very pure crystal methamphetamine in Melbourne and also other parts of Australia in recent months.

This is the first I have heard of badly cut crystal and I hope it's not a sign of things to come.

^ You and me both mate! I will be devastated if this top shit leaves town before I have ample oppurtunity to really splurge and get fried like the good old days.

From all reports, it hasn't been this thick on the streets or as potent in some 5+ years.

Before this year (other than over seas trips) it had been a while since I couldn't get through a few points in a night and 25mg was actually a nice long burn.

We get fucking ripped on price in Aus. There was just as potent crystal back in the early to mid 00's for half of today's price or less and in many other countries you would pay what we pay for 0.1g for an entire gram.

It's all good because the less neuro toxic and non habit forming MDMA has been wiped out and replaced with cocaine and crystal meth :\

Imagine the profit margins going into organized crime once these drugs are cut like what big plums is mentioning :(

In the US the crystal is already like this. The stuff produced inside the US is still a clean nearly pure crystal. However the garbage coming across the boarder is often cut to hell. I ave read reports of seizures coming across the border with Mexico where entire kilos have been this cutting agent. I am certain the cartels aren't taking a hit and tossing those out. I am certain they would just be mixed with the already cut other kilos. It is a shame really, the times of the week long binge on the same half gram are over.

That's interesting to hear M_D

Years ago when I was over there, the purest meth was coming from Mexico and the cartels inside the US were the ones cutting it.

That's interesting to hear M_D

Years ago when I was over there, the purest meth was coming from Mexico and the cartels inside the US were the ones cutting it.

its funny how that shit happens innit? I guess they each saw how the other was doing it and adapted their methods. The only pure stuff i was able to find was produced by bikers. The cut stuff purportedly came from Mexicans. Though i cant confirm it as i never met the source of the cut stuff. You can read the DEA microgram postings they have reports of seized meth from boarder crossings and its all got this hit in it or in separate kilos along with it.

I've come across a curious new cutting agent for ice lately and I've been trying to figure out what it'd be. It's a powder rather than shards, and has a euphoric effect similar to methamphetamine, though more of a physical, excited rushing.
It burns clear and at a similar temperature to meth, but with a strong taste similar to ketone speed. No result on marquis or mandelin.
I was thinking maybe 4-FMA or an analogue; does anyone know how they vape..?

As crazy as it sounds, I think I actually prefer a 50% mix of this cutter and meth than straight 90%+ methamphetamine 8o

I have seen the powdered shards you speak of, but haven't sampled. Friends speak very highly of it

I never tried vaporizing 4-FMA when I had it. I only ever snorted it and that was very harsh on the nose. Who knows how it would go in the pipe, anybody else tried this?

It's very euphoric and feels a bit like methamphetamine and MD** in it's effects.

Just a warning for those who are thinking 4-FMA is for them... 4-fluoroamphetamines may very well bind with 5HT2a receptors on the mitral valve chordae tendineae. This could result in a leaking heart valve.

Could it possibly be a weird mix of methamphetamine isomers or even the rare 4-MAR??.... A lab test would be very interesting

Last edited:
sorry to but in since I am from The USA but Having been a meth user since 1995 and Involved in some production of crystal as well a few years ago,I don't know what your cut is but I will comment that the size of a shard of crystal can be as big as a 12 inch chunk as big in size as a grapefruit or larger.The way the crystal is dried,or crystalized rather makes a big difference in the size of the shards, under a vacuum(laboratory vacuum condenser) the crystals grow about 2 to 3 inches long, if left to crystalize at room temp. the crystals will grow much larger,then smaller crystals in a refrigerator,and the smallest crystals are formed in a cold freezer,which is usually the fastest way without proper laboratory devices to evaporate and allow crystals to form under a vacuum,which happens rather quickly..anyway thats a bit of info that is probably useless to you but I thought I would write it anyway.

presure cooking gear is rubbish all that stuff in 05 the big clear rocks that where everywhere that was all presure cooked no form no apparent groth with the crystals

and another reason on size of shards and suff is belive it or not where your yeld came from even down to brnds or boxes. but the best and nicest shards are in my opinion from leaving the oil nive and thick then giving it as much natral time it needs to aline then grown then finaly form!! set u a usb camera on something when there is crystalisation happening then watch it speeded up ( as in fast forward) COOL AS FK

ohh and as for the best crystals there the ones that have NO cooling at all not even a fan i have been told a nice jewy night is perfect not to cold tho then leave it out over night on the grass see what happens