• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new cutting agent for ice

I've noticed some kind of cut up here in some people gear that makes it look really wet and gives it that Meth smell... People have been making the mistake of purchasing from these people thinking it is the real deal but are just getting burnt in the end... Lucky I don't buy from these certain circles as I know of their dodgy tactics... Does anybody know what this might be? It's like a lubricant kind of substance making the crystals a little wet and leaving moisture specs throughout the bag...

It's 1,4-B.

It adds weight. And doesn't seem to effect the over-all vape'n of the meth. Should make the shards seem like they've sucked in a bit of moisture... or even feel a little bit plastic to the touch. My cousin used to use this dodgy tactic.

A ml of juice weighs somewhere on a gram - so you can see the point in doing this. It also spreads evenly among the overall weight of the meth. It may also be propylene glycol.

Those are the DEA images aren't they?

apparently it's quite common in shards in the US these days. Let's hope it doesn't become too common here. The Chinese gear should be staying pure for a while I'd think :D

the shard tht is brownish or how ever u wnt to descibe is cleans up amaing when u add tonner i watched .70 get washed and the return was .69 that gear is f.o.b

the white shit that has made a dramatic comback is also f.o.b BUT i dont no if its been done here or over seas cuse the big rocks are fking chopped hrd!!! reason i coldnt tell you in its done here for there is the packageing someone told me it was in, but if this contines its going to start a war from wht i can see the stuff is to expensive even at holesale for people to be fking it!!!

oh and also the brown shard cold be almost gone...

i just found some photo ill pop up later there where taken off a i phone ill use a slr later and pop those up

1st pic: Way too white to be meth (ice)

2nd pic: I dont think crystal meth can be that big

that isn't meth, that is the cut we are talking about. Those shards can be broken up to appear more like meth shards, but I have seen some pretty big shards, if you wash the shit you buy off the street and allow it to recrystallize you can get shards a few CM long. I have also seen shards that were a lil more whitish like the top pic but they were not as pure, after washing they looked more like the ones below. But both of those photos are the cut.

^^^^ lol no. im guessing the bottem one ??

I do not understand your question, both of those pictures are of the same chemical being used as a cutting agent. One is just slightly cleaner than the other, but they are both not meth. They are the new cutting agent: N-ISOPROPYLBENZYLAMINE
HYDROCHLORIDE

that isn't meth, that is the cut we are talking about. Those shards can be broken up to appear more like meth shards, but I have seen some pretty big shards, if you wash the shit you buy off the street and allow it to recrystallize you can get shards a few CM long. I have also seen shards that were a lil more whitish like the top pic but they were not as pure, after washing they looked more like the ones below. But both of those photos are the cut.

Dude u totally misread my post lol

I said that both pics arnt meth as the 1st one is too white and in the 2nd pic its to big to be meth.

Dude u totally misread my post lol

I said that both pics arnt meth as the 1st one is too white and in the 2nd pic its to big to be meth.

I did not misread; you misunderstand what i was saying, I was confirming that they are not meth and that I never claimed they were. Those were both pictures of the cutting agent. Read my post you will see I was talking about the cutting agent the OP was asking about, not meth shards. You telling us they are not meth is redundant because I was already saying it was N-ISOPROPYLBENZYLAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE. I wasn't putting the two there for comparison claiming one was meth. While you are able to see they are not meth they can still fool people and have fooled some very experienced people I know. When mixed into a bag of shards it is hard to tell they are in there if there is only a few in the bag. I have seen both types in bags before. Not sure what gives them one color over the other but they are both the same chemical.

Last edited:
its easy to tell them apart when looking at them but i need to no what it disolves in can someone helpppppppp

I did not misread; you misunderstand what i was saying, I was confirming that they are not meth and that I never claimed they were. Those were both pictures of the cutting agent. Read my post you will see I was talking about the cutting agent the OP was asking about, not meth shards. You telling us they are not meth is redundant because I was already saying it was N-ISOPROPYLBENZYLAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE. I wasn't putting the two there for comparison claiming one was meth. While you are able to see they are not meth they can still fool people and have fooled some very experienced people I know. When mixed into a bag of shards it is hard to tell they are in there if there is only a few in the bag. I have seen both types in bags before. Not sure what gives them one color over the other but they are both the same chemical.

My bad, i misread it then. Lets just say we were clarifying it so people wont mistake it and think thats what meth is supposed to look like LOL

Last edited:
On a related note, the meth i've been getting as of late is the best ive seen in 5+ years easily.

Separating isopropylbenzylamine from meth won't be easy. Both will have similar solubilities in polar and non-polar solvents, both will form a freebase when treated with alkali, both will have similar melting points. Unless there are some fancy crystalisation techniques that will do it (somewhat doubtful) chromatography is probably the only option.

HCl, forget it. Remember, both are already HCl salts, so both will dissolve in an acidic solution. Where on earth did you get this idea from big plums?

i thought as much phase dancer

the only thing i can think of atm is using a temp controled heater to find the melting point...this is snapping me

^ Temp controlled heater is kinda a cool idea, maybe you could find the melting point for the cut online?

Or maybe someone with a Merck index can help you out.

I'm pretty sure in one of the links it mentioned something about the cut having a slightly higher or lower melting point than Methamphetamine. I'm not quite sure which one it was.

its easy to tell them apart when looking at them but i need to no what it disolves in can someone helpppppppp

i can tell you it is not soluble in acetone. and freely soluble in water. So far as I can tell it has the same solubility as meth. though it melts at a higher temperature.