• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

snorting lyrica

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Lyrica is commonly prescribed for nerve/neuropathic pain, including fibromyalgia.

OP: Do you want to use the Lyrica therapeutically or recreationally? Check out the OD Lyrica mega-thread, you might get more answers over there...

Lyrica is very water soluble, however the pills it comes in are gel capsules, and I'm not sure if any of the dose is contained in the coating or something. You need massive doses for recreational effects. 800mg+ even. I'd think you're more likely to end up with a blocked nose than any high. There are binders, fillers, etc in the pill so I wouldn't try injecting either, could be very dangerous, especially with all the pills you'd need.

Don't snort it, it has a very good oral bioavailability. I remember when I was on 75mg capsules and ended up taking a shitload to get any type of recreational effect. IME you'll get more of a hit from a benzo.

Don't snort it

As OP said it has a very good nearing 100% oral BA..
I wake about 1.5 grams of lyrica at a time at about 8am, go to bed at 10pm wake up the next day still feeling so wonderful, it feels like an opiate but somewhat like a dissociative mixed in.

My favorite drug, hands down.

^Is it that great? I took it on my daily benzo script... lol I passed out before the good shit happened. I have fibromyalgia... Why is it your favorite how does it make you feel? If I took it off of the benzos would it be better? I came off the xanax and I now take my klonopin every other day and I am scripted 20 mgs of valium a day but only take 10 and usually break it in half as needed. Anyways, I am just curious as to why lyrica is so good, I do have a bottle of it sitting around here. Feel free to message me if you want so we don't derail this persons thread.

It varies from person to person. Like benzos are a cleaner (effect wise) and more euphoric and intense version of alcohol, lyrica is a less potent version of what benzos are compared to alcohol. If you like benzos you'll like lyrica, and if you like booze you'll like both. They all work on the same receptors but lyrica isn't the best for recreation considering how expensive it is, how variable it is and how much you need for it. Does have a lot less addictive potential though.

Lyrica doesn't make me black out, however it gives me the most unique body high out there, higher doses of lyrica will put me in total bliss, and happy as hell nothing can bother me.

I I take it at 8 am, go to bed at 10pm I wake up the next day still high as hell until that evening

The effects like trouble walking and talking subsidde after about 2 times
doing it

It varies from person to person. Like benzos are a cleaner (effect wise) and more euphoric and intense version of alcohol, lyrica is a less potent version of what benzos are compared to alcohol. If you like benzos you'll like lyrica, and if you like booze you'll like both. They all work on the same receptors but lyrica isn't the best for recreation considering how expensive it is, how variable it is and how much you need for it. Does have a lot less addictive potential though.

Are you retarded they all work in the gaba area but they def do not affect the same gaba receptors jusy like zopiclone effects the GABAa receptor and works way differently there are alot of different receptors in the GABA complex notice the word complex meaning many alcohol benzodiazepines and lyrica all react to different receptors in the gaba complex thats why they give such different effects and alcohol binds to acetylcholine, serotonin, GABA, and the NMDA receptors don't give false information if you don't know what your talking about
I know this because i'm a doctor

Please don't bump old threads like this. If you're a doctor - you probably shouldn't be calling people "retarded". We don't tolerate abuse on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.